Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Steph is the only one 4 me ... in this game, having seen what other gurls have 4 Mc,
Steph is the only one invested with all her life into being with Mc.
We can be her white knight, literally save her from her predatory housemate.
That other gurl that captured her during uni, made her into a slut, turned her into her slave,
tortured her emotionally 4 years and then had the gaull to dump her after pushing her into a slut life, a stripper going at it with the boys coming to see her, that is the hell she is living.
You can save her, be a human being and invest in her wellbeing,
You know now why the pohotos are there - her housemate for the past 10 years seduced her,
made a stripper outta her to come work with her for loads of money, for uni she said, then dumped her
after fooling around and to this day is pummeling her with revenge and envy.

Steph had been crying her eyes out in between seeing you, as her whole life was poisoned by her
vindictive ex who keeps making her miserable.

Yes, gurls seduce other gurls so much easier, because of the access, because they are there in the bathroom, in the shower, in the talks about period and sex and female love spots, bosom grouth, bum baggage, gurls talk about them all the time, taking one for a lover when you know all her hidden spots, after you extensively talked about them, is so much easier.

Save Steph, just do not be dismissive like everyone else she met during her 10 years of drama
from her roomie.

The only reason people would be getting stuck on Ellie's computer is that you are using a save from before v.0.9.1.
I've made the main menu images for both v.0.9.1 and v.0.10 both explicitly state that you can't use these saves...
It isn't a bug, and it isn't going to be fixed by me. You just have to start a new game, as I said in v.0.9.1, sorry about that, but there was so much changed in the code and new scenes were added earlier in the game that it needed to be done that one time.
The fact you can offer starting pints from days before or after the errors is great, thank you.

Not everyone can be bothered by this, I understand it. ;)
But it bothers me.

I don't know if I remember correctly, but she said that she regrets it and wants to forget about it. But she still keeps a photo from that time in her room. So it meant something to her after all.
Can't you even tell her that you are bothered by that for some reason? And deal with the consequences of course? Or do I misremember that?
I haven't played for a while but if I remember correctly there are two choices: be in a relationship with her and accept who she used to be, or simply reject her.

But as I wrote before, I haven't played for a while so I might be wrong. :D
That is correct. You can dump her after finding out, saying "I'm not dating a stripper" (Barney would be horrified :LOL:) or stay with her.

In the end, even the decision or periods in our lives we regret are part of us and helped form us into the person we are today. So I can understand her keeping that picture.
She kept the pictures ”cause she kept living with her ex who ravaged her stuff and always went over all her things.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Steph is the only one 4 me ... in this game, having seen what other gurls have 4 Mc,
That other gurl that captured her during uni, made her into a slut, turned her into her slave,
tortured her emotionally 4 years and then had the gaull to dump her after pushing her into a slut life, a stripper going at it with the boys coming to see her, that is the hell she is living.
You know now why the pohotos are there - her housemate for the past 10 years seduced her,
made a stripper outta her to come work with her for loads of money, for uni she said, then dumped her

Steph had been crying her eyes out in between seeing you, as her whole life was poisoned by her

Yes, gurls seduce other gurls so much easier, because of the access, because they are there in the bathroom, in the shower, in the talks about period and sex and female love spots, bosom grouth, bum baggage, gurls talk about them all the time, taking one for a lover when you know all her hidden spots, after you extensively talked about them, is so much easier.

Save Steph, just do not be dismissive like everyone else she met during her 10 years of drama
from her roomie.

The fact you can offer starting pints from days before or after the errors is great, thank you.

She kept the pictures ”cause she kept living with her ex who ravaged her stuff and always went over all her things.
Maybe I give her a chance. :D

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020

from her roomie.

well... it's not like she was forced to do whatever her housemate asked her to. it was her decision at the end to become a stripper. she was in uni so she was old enough to make her decisions. It was a good decision from the developer to give us the option whether to break up with her or not after knowing about her past twice. the 2nd option was given when we came to know she cheated on her housemate and that's why she's making her life hell.

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
That is correct. You can dump her after finding out, saying "I'm not dating a stripper" (Barney would be horrified :LOL:) or stay with her.

In the end, even the decision or periods in our lives we regret are part of us and helped form us into the person we are today. So I can understand her keeping that picture.
wish there was a choice of not really being happy about that but putting it aside. mostly a pointless choice but its cool for roleplay.

The only options being there is nothing wrong with it or IM NOT DATING A STRIPPER ! is mildly annoying

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
wish there was a choice of not really being happy about that but putting it aside. mostly a pointless choice but its cool for roleplay.

The only options being there is nothing wrong with it or IM NOT DATING A STRIPPER ! is mildly annoying
Well, technically the choice is not "Nothing wrong with it" but "I'm not going to hold it against you". If you're not going to break up with her over it, what's the point of taking the time to criticize her over it, when she already explained to you why she did it and feels bad about it?

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
Well, technically the choice is not "Nothing wrong with it" but "I'm not going to hold it against you". If you're not going to break up with her over it, what's the point of taking the time to criticize her over it, when she already explained to you why she did it and feels bad about it?
in terms of flags it would be the same but it does make a difference in the feeling of the scene. just a few lines of extra text can make a big difference

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
I didn't particularly think of this, to be honest, and in hindsight, it may have been an oversight by me. I'm already doing some script revision for some typos, I'll see what I can do regarding reactions to the USB and giving a third choice with some dialogue changes to give a reaction more in tune with your own. Thanks :)

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Anyone can help to play the poker game? Thx!
I could be wrong, but seeing the same winning hands in all my playthroughs I have the feeling you're not supposed/able to win any of the hands. You can minimize your losses by just folding straight away each time, but the amount of money going round is peanuts anyway for our rich lawyer MC ;)

Reactions: B-52reloaded

syazsyaz

Dec 4, 2020
why steph doesnt have creampie scenes?? hurm... i think shadow over manston is the best from this... from my opinion... i just hurm why steph doesnt have creampie scene?? or i just miss the point or what... i follow the guide... and it seem like i miss something or not

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
why steph doesnt have creampie scenes?? hurm... i think shadow over manston is the best from this... from my opinion... i just hurm why steph doesnt have creampie scene?? or i just miss the point or what... i follow the guide... and it seem like i miss something or not
She does have , when she asks about what kink do you have , respond with Roleplay , than Father and daughter. Next time they bang there will be creampie :)

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes