• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
guys im at the beginning where i have to start up the project with leona or the doctor on the computer , im pressing thru everything but cant progress on, when i try to leave the computer they telling me to start the project but i dont know where to go
Click on the pen and paper icon and then click on the image for either Helton Pest Control or Divine Health.

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
Is this a new game?
What day are on you on, Day 1 or later? So I can have a look, I've never seen that happen before.
yes, i started from the beginning and met ellie , leona and the dr from divine health and after that the mc went on the computer to check on the projects from divine health or pest control .

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
yes, i started from the beginning and met ellie , leona and the dr from divine health and after that the mc went on the computer to check on the projects from divine health or pest control .
I've just started a new game and gone through to this point and they're both there?
You're definitely clicking the pen and paper icon and not the folder icon?
Just to check as well, this is the full Version v.0.10 Mac/Linux/Windows? Not a compressed version?

If so can you attach your save file so I can have a look at it please.

Reactions: Ghostly

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
this is the save .
Hi, right the reason this isn't working is that it would appear somehow you've modified some of the variables.

Helton Progress & Divine Progress are both set to 100. So are some of the others, cardio etc. This isn't possible. They start at 0, and once you hit 4 they disappear because the project is then "done" and it triggers a competition scene on Day 11, so being at 100 of each the computer thinks you're done and don't have any work to do, whereas the game is designed that you cannot get to this state.

You've also got a variable called CheatPage so I'm presuming that's how they've been edited?
Just don't do this please! Change them back to 3 or less and it will work properly. A lot of my flags are designed to be "You get 3 points, now you can do this" or "if it is one or zero do this" so just maxing them out can cause a lot of problems! There's no need to either, there isn't a grind and especially regarding the work you'll get ample opportunities to get to 4 in the one you prefer.

Reactions: Ghostly

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Okay well it is breaking the game, so I'd highly recommend not using the variable part of it! Set Helton Progress or Divine Progress to numbers 1 to 3 and the icons will then re-appear.

mginvoke

Sep 29, 2020
anybody have a vanessa path save and an ex gf (Jenna?) save? i only have ellie and steph currently and didn't want to replay from the beginning again for the other two.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
The game has been pretty grounded so far, so don't expect a harem ending but consequences if you have more than one iron in the fire
Oh, definitely! I just figured there might be a warning when Elle invites you so you could push it back a week. Basically just gonna need to replay with a purely Elle route.

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
While I love steph, Ellie is the real prize. Imagine having her and her sister work with you at the office, or better yet, move in with you. 2 18 year olds? You will never get any work done :love:
No Work done, but many jobs done,;)

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes