syazsyaz

Dec 4, 2020
She does have , when she asks about what kink do you have , respond with Roleplay , than Father and daughter. Next time they bang there will be creampie :)
hurm ok tq... i follow the guide... ouh when i follow the guide my brain and my mind gonna explode.. hahaha.. the word say ( obtained uh-oh have this scene) i'm just blur face and thinking what the heck is happening that i miss something or not?? hahaha.. hurm i hope that have video about the scene..

Logan H.

Jun 10, 2020
hurm ok tq... i follow the guide... ouh when i follow the guide my brain and my mind gonna explode.. hahaha.. the word say ( obtained uh-oh have this scene) i'm just blur face and thinking what the heck is happening that i miss something or not?? hahaha.. hurm i hope that have video about the scene..
You only obtain 'Uh-oh' from having sex with Tanya in the nightclub bathroom.

I mean, you do you, but me myself avoid that disease-ridden skank. Not worth it.

Reactions: Insane_Laughter

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
What I like about the game is the realistic approach the game takes when the women find out you have Money and is pretty much an upper middle class (for a Londoner anyway) they get way more attached. If a man has money (his own high end apartment) and status (a lawyer with his own company) pretty much most of all flaws will be ignored by women ( excluding of course pretty bad behavior like being a harasser and such)

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I haven't played for a while but if I remember correctly there are two choices: be in a relationship with her and accept who she used to be, or simply reject her.

But as I wrote before, I haven't played for a while so I might be wrong. :D
I think you can also choose not to be involved with her at all, can't you? For instance, what happens if you ignore her at the grocery store the first time you see her? Or don't ask for her number? :unsure:

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
While I love steph, Ellie is the real prize. Imagine having her and her sister work with you at the office, or better yet, move in with you. 2 18 year olds? You will never get any work done :love:

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I checked what's on Ellie's laptop and I have to say that background building in this game is just insanely detailed. And all those news articles. Only other game who can even try to competing with this on such a details is Sweet Affection. Great work. But I just hope that they won't take too much time from main plot itself.

Btw. main plot for me is to getting inside the pants of all those hotties, all that lawyering comes after that. I can't wait to get to know Ellie's sisters better.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
First off .. my only gf is Steph, no one can compete in most vns.
Her kisses and her love stricken antics are heartwarming and cosy and delightful.

Second, when we 1st go to steph home, her ex has a boyfriend and is only
bugging steph because she brought us home.

Thisr, the nonsense about punishing her, while they both dated vigurously,
at least the ex is said to have gotten numerous boyfriends
after breaking stephs heart and dumping her,
which is using the same m.o - ex dates all around, but if steph dates too,
she cheated all of a sudden and all the hate ... wazzzaaaaa????

Ex admits to Mc she prefers to shagg boys, while steph says ex had a boyfriend
the week before, joking he might have had enouugh of her by now..

The nonsense in the second visit to her home is bipolar on account of the ex.

Who dumps steph but keeps her living together?
Of course, because ex was also bringing boyfriwnds home to fkk and torment steph.

Now that steph found someone to have 4 herself, ex goes ballistic all of a sudden.

The only reason people would be getting stuck on Ellie's computer is that you are using a save from before v.0.9.1.
I've made the main menu images for both v.0.9.1 and v.0.10 both explicitly state that you can't use these saves...
It isn't a bug, and it isn't going to be fixed by me. You just have to start a new game, as I said in v.0.9.1, sorry about that, but there was so much changed in the code and new scenes were added earlier in the game that it needed to be done that one time.
well... it's not like she was forced to do whatever her housemate asked her to. it was her decision at the end to become a stripper. she was in uni so she was old enough to make her decisions. It was a good decision from the developer to give us the option whether to break up with her or not after knowing about her past twice. the 2nd option was given when we came to know she cheated on her housemate and that's why she's making her life hell.
wish there was a choice of not really being happy about that but putting it aside. mostly a pointless choice but its cool for roleplay.

The only options being there is nothing wrong with it or IM NOT DATING A STRIPPER ! is mildly annoying
Well, technically the choice is not "Nothing wrong with it" but "I'm not going to hold it against you". If you're not going to break up with her over it, what's the point of taking the time to criticize her over it, when she already explained to you why she did it and feels bad about it?
in terms of flags it would be the same but it does make a difference in the feeling of the scene. just a few lines of extra text can make a big difference
why steph doesnt have creampie scenes?? hurm... i think shadow over manston is the best from this... from my opinion... i just hurm why steph doesnt have creampie scene?? or i just miss the point or what... i follow the guide... and it seem like i miss something or not
What I like about the game is the realistic approach the game takes when the women find out you have Money and is pretty much an upper middle class (for a Londoner anyway) they get way more attached. If a man has money (his own high end apartment) and status (a lawyer with his own company) pretty much most of all flaws will be ignored by women ( excluding of course pretty bad behavior like being a harasser and such)
Everybody wants hand outs and having somewhere to crash and the gurls to follow you
is this game.

Sep 9, 2017
Did you figure out what to do?
nothing, immediately after that an SMS comes in and the phone opens
I am having the same problem, every time I try to turn of the computer it says "I am sure there is something else I should be doing here..." and then I am returned to ellies computer screen. I have read all of Ellie's whistle messages (they were an interesting read actually), and I have read everything on her search engine history list. I have not read all the news articles from London's Herald and the Pioneer, otherwise I am pretty out of options of things to do here. There is the Oakwood Law cloud server to open but there ain't currently no content on there.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Such a great game. Great story,the different looking characters during different scenes-It all looks amazing. I really like Ellie,but relationship with Steph is one of the best I've seen. Usually we get a girlfriend from the start or we try to get one and when we do It's usually the end,but with steph we get to experience the whole thing,from meeting to moving in and all that.Can't wait for more.

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Do Chloe's codes do anything? I have tried entering them on the phone but nothing happened.

Logan H.

Jun 10, 2020
Do Chloe's codes do anything? I have tried entering them on the phone but nothing happened.
I've only managed to make them work once. You get a message from her with instructions to get access to her adult page. It's an assortment of typical OnlyFans selfies.

Anyway, I found the extra Fleur pics you can get from Eve more interesting than Chloe's shtick.

Reactions: ohmz

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
guys im at the beginning where i have to start up the project with leona or the doctor on the computer , im pressing thru everything but cant progress on, when i try to leave the computer they telling me to start the project but i dont know where to go

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes