Nachtfalke

May 30, 2017
A basic description of the two scenes I've found (not sure if there's others) Don't read if you don't want to know about the scat content
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Really well done imo, hope there's more
Does anyone know how I get the 2 scene ? I only see the one where she cleans up after anal sex.

Thanks

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Does anyone know how I get the 2 scene ? I only see the one where she cleans up after anal sex.

Thanks
IIRC, when you leave home and there's a guy with a package for her, take it with you. The package contains her intended means to 'clean herself' so if you take it she can't do so...

Reactions: Nachtfalke

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Question about Steph. So she is sharing apartment with a crazy ex GF right? Why she not just move out? I don't know about the UK police officer average wage but in my country it sure more than enough to rent a cheap apartment in the city.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
So how did the lesbian cuckening poll go, i'am seeing a few setups in a few paths opening that suggests it was successfull, the idea is to implement on DLC or future games?

Imo its as bad as male NTR, even worse if added on such an advanced story, but.. i'am not the dev so..

Last edited:
Reactions: EJW

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
I'm quoting the dev here from Discord: "Including v.0.12 there will be four more main full updates, and then the finale will be an additional update but it will be pure story and endings."

Time-wise it should be finished around march at the latest (from the same source).
Okay thanks

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes