Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
You need to have made a certain amount of progress (don't remember exactly how much) on the case of your doctor client. Then you get the option of taking Steph to her.
Oh shit! never knew either of the clients had any kind of affect on the story. Well looks like I need to redo my path with Steph, this time focusing on the plastic surgeon instead of the exterminator chick.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Oh shit! never knew either of the clients had any kind of affect on the story. Well looks like I need to redo my path with Steph, this time focusing on the plastic surgeon instead of the exterminator chick.
I just hope we won't need progress on those clients in the Ellie path. With my Ellie just sitting around doing her nails in increasingly sexy outfits, those cases are pretty much staying on the shelf :LOL:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Forget Mr Collier's disappearance. London Police, Scotland Yard and MI6 should join efforts to track down the animal who disfigured Steph's boobs :(

• Haha
Reactions: Thermophob

Xypher

May 1, 2017
That, and I think she's adorable and at heart, looking for love and acceptance despite her embarrassing past and an ex who mentally traumatized her into thinking no man will ever accept her and pursue a future with her. IMO, she's definitely waifu material and willing to go bareback once a serious commitment is offered.
Pretty much this is why I love Steph. She has a bubbly personality, sexually kinky and have a healthy consensual loving relationship with MC than her ex-gf.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Pretty much this is why I love Steph. She has a bubbly personality, sexually kinky and have a healthy consensual loving relationship with MC than her ex-gf.
Agree. She's objectively gorgeous, especially as I normally prefer redheads and brunettes over blondes, she's not too young or too old being in her mid-20's, sexually open-minded and a genuinely good girlfriend. The only minor issue I have is that I would prefer she curb her cigarette smoking addiction, as the last thing I want to kiss is an ashtray, not to mention the long-term health risks. Other than that, she's very sweet and when on her path, my heart was melting when she was embarrassed and scared to admit her past and just assumed the MC would abandon her and break her heart.

It's sad her former best friend/girlfriend can't seem to just forgive her for a youthful indiscretion/mistake, going so far out of her way to make her life miserable, she would stoop to blackmail to make sure Steph continues to be tortured. I'm genuinely interested in how the Marissa storyline is resolved.

Reactions: NateGrey and Xypher

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Agree. She's objectively gorgeous, especially as I normally prefer redheads and brunettes over blondes, she's not too young or too old being in her mid-20's, sexually open-minded and a genuinely good girlfriend. The only minor issue I have is that I would prefer she curb her cigarette smoking addiction, as the last thing I want to kiss is an ashtray, not to mention the long-term health risks. Other than that, she's very sweet and when on her path, my heart was melting when she was embarrassed and scared to admit her past and just assumed the MC would abandon her and break her heart.

It's sad her former best friend/girlfriend can't seem to just forgive her for a youthful indiscretion/mistake, going so far out of her way to make her life miserable, she would stoop to blackmail to make sure Steph continues to be tortured. I'm genuinely interested in how the Marissa storyline is resolved.
I hope we get an opportunity to get some revenge on Marissa's dark-hearted ass for all the BS she puts on Steph.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I hope we get an opportunity to get some revenge on Marissa's dark-hearted ass for all the BS she puts on Steph.
Ironically I actually liked Marissa when we were first introduced to her. I thought she was sexy, and cute, and was even hoping at some point for either a threesome with Steph or even better, a throuple relationship. Man I couldn't have been more wrong about her character. ;)

Reactions: Xypher

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Ironically I actually liked Marissa when we were first introduced to her. I thought she was sexy, and cute, and was even hoping at some point for either a threesome with Steph or even better, a throuple relationship. Man I couldn't have been more wrong about her character. ;)
Who said threesome isnt happening? we need to w8 the story to develop more and hope

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Who said threesome isnt happening? we need to w8 the story to develop more and hope
I'm normally open-minded about these kinds of things but considering what we know of Marissa and what she's put Steph through, she's warped and ugly on the inside and I would need Steph to really convince me she's changed and is sorry to give her a chance. I don't see that happening, especially once I tell Steph she tried to blackmail her and ruin her life/career and hurt her family releasing those pics and videos. On the plus side, even if she lost her job, I'd probably just propose to her and have her work for me so she's well taken care of.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Idk, I wish we could team up with Maryssa to fuck up Steph even more
You mean abuse her psychologically even more than her ex-gf? possibly mindbreak her? I mean find it hot but prefer the other way around towards Marissa. I want some revenge on her ass for the shit she did on Steph, possibly make her MC and Steph's broken pet.

Steph has been through enough and she just need some genuine loving (and maybe a side of revenge against her ex). I mean Steph is sweet and already willing to do some kinky fetishes w/ MC without psychologically torturing her.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
I'm normally open-minded about these kinds of things but considering what we know of Marissa and what she's put Steph through, she's warped and ugly on the inside and I would need Steph to really convince me she's changed and is sorry to give her a chance. I don't see that happening, especially once I tell Steph she tried to blackmail her and ruin her life/career and hurt her family releasing those pics and videos. On the plus side, even if she lost her job, I'd probably just propose to her and have her work for me so she's well taken care of.
never said she changed but we can get 1 out of 2 scenarios, either revenge fuck her in threesome with stephm strap-on her or we could tag team and torture steph more (yeah well we can be jerks too who said that cant be part of the game)

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
You mean abuse her psychologically even more than her ex-gf? possibly mindbreak her? I mean find it hot but prefer the other way around towards Marissa. I want some revenge on her ass for the shit she did on Steph, possibly make her MC and Steph's broken pet.

Steph has been through enough and she just need some genuine loving (and maybe a side of revenge against her ex). I mean Steph is sweet and already willing to do some kinky fetishes w/ MC without psychologically torturing her.
The best would be a choice to be kind or more degrading to Steph but it's more dev work and/or the dev doesn't want to go there

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
Just ran across this game. Really enjoyable story, I'm definitely interested in how it all plays out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have no idea if I picked the right team or whatever but I really like the investigation gameplay mechanic. Hope I've guessed right on targets and whatnot. Good job to the dev for such a compelling narrative.

BrownDUSN

Sep 29, 2018
So I just started the game and I'm to the part where the computer desktop pulls up. I read about Charles Collier's disappearance and the Titan initiative as the guide states. I also searched and clicked everything in the interface that I could find. When I click on the square and pen icon it shows that both projects are completed and I can't click on them. When I click on the folder icon for the cloud it shows empty though. I power down the screen and select I want to exit. It says, "I should really make a start on the either Leona or Dr Simona's current projects." When I hit next in brings back up the computer desktop and I can't continue. It seems it's flagged the projects as complete but doesn't give me the credit for them. I'm sure I'm missing something simple. Anyone have an idea?

Sep 27, 2017
nt projects." When I hit next in brings back up the computer desktop and I can't continue. It seems it's flagged the projects as complete but doesn't give me the credit for them. I'm sure I'm missing something simple. Anyone have an
Do you use the mod? If so, you may have (inadvertently) completed the tasks by cheating, which breaks the game.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes