Zatanna2

Jun 14, 2018
She can still do an office job in the precinct typing reports or even giving fines. But she wants to be an housewife anyways
yeah and she join police just to stay away from marissa anyway

Why can a woman with enlarged breasts not be a police officer? Maybe because of problems with wearing balistic vests? Not that the idea of having female cops or soldiers is good itself.
yeah but that just too big and not efficient , i think

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Ok just started playing today and while I'm aware there is no harem, is there an actual throuple option with Lydia and Yennifer or Lydia and Eve or are those pairings just for Lydia only? Also, I noticed while I can choose to select the paths for all the LI's, so far its looking like Vanessa and Steph are mutually exclusive, specifically going out on a date with Steph pretty much locks you in to her path and you don't get to date Vanessa as well. Is that with all the LI's, or are there others you can date simultaneously?

As crazy as Jenna is, I wouldn't mind getting back with her eventually (she's a gorgeous, stacked redhead, kinda goes without saying) depending on how things go with the other girls. While I'm not serious about Ellie in any way, I don't mind something casual with her, but for now am really tempted to go with the Lydia (solo) or Lydia/Yennifer(Eve) option. I liked Steph, but for now she's the safe, long term pick, though I found her not so subtle hints about moving in and being official a little too fast for me, not that I mind being in a serious relationship with her...eventually, just casual for now while we date and get to know each other. It was rather disconcerting how she casually brought up waiting until the MC puts a ring on her finger before she ditches the condom.

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Halloween's the day 0.12 is set to arrive. Will the MC have the option to fuck Tiffany and/or her friends during the wedding trip? And will the MC be able to have his way with Samantha in the office? I will wait patiently until then to find out.
Out of all Ellie's sisters + Chloe, sadly Sam is the only one I could see him make a pass at or vice versa, though it might be at the cost of a relationship with Ellie if she finds out. The only way I could see it not go bad is if Ellie is corrupted/slutty enough to take a page out of Sam's book, and essentially make the MC earn her forgiveness if caught fooling around with her sister. There's also the question of whether Sam is even straight/bisexual, per the private chats available on Ellie's computer, it appears she prefers the company of girls and there's even an inferred incestuous vibe with her towards Ellie.

In one of my playthroughs, I've opted to romance Lydia, but wasn't sure if the only path with her is solo, or if the MC can be a part of a Lydia/Yennefer or Lydia/Eve throuple? On the Steph route, I'm curious how that Marissa 'bomb' will play out since I weirdly thought she was going to compete for the MC's affections... did not see THAT storyline coming, though the picture in Steph's bedroom may have been a clue about their previous 'relationship'.

Lastly, I'm guessing we'll see Georgia on the Vanessa path sometime over the weekend as one of Tiffany's friends. I actually really like Tiffany but shy of her fiancé caught cheating on her I don't think she would ever hurt her mother/Vanessa by doing anything other than mild teasing with the MC.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017

Hello guys and girls!
Hope you're all doing well!
Defending Lydia Collier v.0.12 will be released on Halloween, the 31st of October.
What's coming in this update:

Whole new day with over 1,000 new renders.
New adult scenes for Vanessa, Steph and Ellie.
New missions furthering the story and the quest to find what really happening to Charles Collier.
Tons of new code including rebuilding the computer and changing it significantly, hopefully fixing nearly all the problems like stored data and odd rollbacks.
New sound effects and audio.

Thanks for all the new and continued support!
WP

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
While I love uniform woman. Steph is just too controlling/crazy for my taste. I think I will switch to Ellie instead.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
To each their own but I love Steph for being a kinky bimbo sub slut.
That, and I think she's adorable and at heart, looking for love and acceptance despite her embarrassing past and an ex who mentally traumatized her into thinking no man will ever accept her and pursue a future with her. IMO, she's definitely waifu material and willing to go bareback once a serious commitment is offered. Definitely loved saving a playthrough with her, but like Lydia overall, and having fun corrupting little Ellie.

But I don't like wearing condom. Also her house decoration color is awful. Also I don't like fake tits
Wait, who has fake tits? Steph? She didn't in my playthrough... is that a thing? Hmmm.... :unsure:

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
She can have a boobjob in the last update if you decide so (visible in the next update)
Holy shit! How did I miss that option?! Don't get me wrong she's beautiful as natural as she is, but what choices do we need to have her get the boob job?

Reactions: tyuiasdf

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Holy shit! How did I miss that option?! Don't get me wrong she's beautiful as natural as she is, but what choices do we need to have her get the boob job?
You need to have made a certain amount of progress (don't remember exactly how much) on the case of your doctor client. Then you get the option of taking Steph to her.

• Hey there
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes