mhp12

Mar 7, 2018
Hello white phantom developer would you do an update for linux? Cheers also his two games that he has in development are excellent

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
So we went from planned late oct release too late nov release too slightly touched up release for part of previously released/paused game..? Odd to say the least but ok, not sure I follow though..

Reactions: tombeir

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Seems like a perfect opportunity to ask Steph out, she did give me her number after all
Firstly, that line is missing a period at the end. But more importantly: No she didn't. Not to me anyway. So I looked all over the place when that happened, since I couldn't remember it happen, and eventually found it by staying and watching the rest of the football game, and even then it's optional.
Please, dev, give us consistency.

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
Did Lydia collider collide with something and die:unsure:?no news about her for quite some time:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Deniz31

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
So, the pic of the girl being fisted in this game has me curious. Has any dev put fisting in a 3dcg game before? If so, which game is it? Cause that is definitely a fetish of mine.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Hello all, I hope you had a good Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Mine was terrible, but luckily everything has worked out okay.

So for Christmas I was driving home from Uni and had my Computer packed away so I could work over the holidays and finish the second part of Shadows and the latest update for DLC, when somebody smashed into me on a roundabout. Apparently they forgot the part of the Highway Code which says "give way to the right".

They wrote off my car and also flung my desktop in back so hard it dented the casing. Luckily I was fine, they were fine, it is their fault and the insurance company is dealing with the car.

Now here is where the real terror set in, eventually when the recovery company got me and my stuff back to my family home, the computer wouldn't boot. Just got post beeps whenever I plugged it in. I'd also been an idiot and not done a back up since before making DLC. I'm a student and I took out a loan to build this computer a while ago, and I can't just replace parts and such and thought I was screwed, so I gave it to a family member who had some friends in their IT Department and offer a repair service, hoping and praying it would be something small.

Here's the part that really worried me even more, I had to sign a form saying I consented to data loss, and they warned me a lot of the time computers get wiped. I'm at this point accepting I've screwed myself so badly I'm basically going to have to just abandon this as a part time thing. So I've been waiting a couple of weeks and got a call to say they've needed to replace the GPU and the motherboard and some other bits and I can pick it up, my family member has also covered the costs.

Get home, turn my computer on expecting the worst and the create your account screen and I'm absolutely shocked when my name comes up and it asks for my password, I log in... and this is my PC, everything is here.

My family member also bought me a new external hard drive to back everything up and I'm going to be doing it weekly from now on religiously and that is what I'm currently doing right now. Then soon will be the SoM and the DLC updates as they were both nearly done.

Sorry about the silence, I didn't know what was happening and with everything that happened I tried to just push it out of my mind and enjoy Christmas, especially as I have Uni exams as well all this month and I was really, really stressing about how I was going to pay for the PC, if anybody would lend me money, how I was going to recreate the models etc and especially when

I'm stressed I'm awful at communicating (my GF will confirm and also nearly murdered me for ignoring her for basically the holiday too).

So yeah, hope you had a better Christmas than me, but you'll get the promised updates soon and I'm sorry for the delay, also big up PC World in the UK because they get trashed on the regular online and in this instance they've absolutely saved me :)

WP

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Quite an entertaining little missive, there.
I was expecting the outcome to be that the pc was trashed.
I guess it beats those 'a close friend/relative passed-away' stories, at least.;)
To be fair, anyone who doesn't make a back-up of anything important, is asking for trouble, imo.

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018

Hello all, I hope you had a good Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Mine was terrible, but luckily everything has worked out okay.

So for Christmas I was driving home from Uni and had my Computer packed away so I could work over the holidays and finish the second part of Shadows and the latest update for DLC, when somebody smashed into me on a roundabout. Apparently they forgot the part of the Highway Code which says "give way to the right".

They wrote off my car and also flung my desktop in back so hard it dented the casing. Luckily I was fine, they were fine, it is their fault and the insurance company is dealing with the car.

Now here is where the real terror set in, eventually when the recovery company got me and my stuff back to my family home, the computer wouldn't boot. Just got post beeps whenever I plugged it in. I'd also been an idiot and not done a back up since before making DLC. I'm a student and I took out a loan to build this computer a while ago, and I can't just replace parts and such and thought I was screwed, so I gave it to a family member who had some friends in their IT Department and offer a repair service, hoping and praying it would be something small.

Here's the part that really worried me even more, I had to sign a form saying I consented to data loss, and they warned me a lot of the time computers get wiped. I'm at this point accepting I've screwed myself so badly I'm basically going to have to just abandon this as a part time thing. So I've been waiting a couple of weeks and got a call to say they've needed to replace the GPU and the motherboard and some other bits and I can pick it up, my family member has also covered the costs.

Get home, turn my computer on expecting the worst and the create your account screen and I'm absolutely shocked when my name comes up and it asks for my password, I log in... and this is my PC, everything is here.

My family member also bought me a new external hard drive to back everything up and I'm going to be doing it weekly from now on religiously and that is what I'm currently doing right now. Then soon will be the SoM and the DLC updates as they were both nearly done.

Sorry about the silence, I didn't know what was happening and with everything that happened I tried to just push it out of my mind and enjoy Christmas, especially as I have Uni exams as well all this month and I was really, really stressing about how I was going to pay for the PC, if anybody would lend me money, how I was going to recreate the models etc and especially when

I'm stressed I'm awful at communicating (my GF will confirm and also nearly murdered me for ignoring her for basically the holiday too).

So yeah, hope you had a better Christmas than me, but you'll get the promised updates soon and I'm sorry for the delay, also big up PC World in the UK because they get trashed on the regular online and in this instance they've absolutely saved me :)

WP

Well you can relax now ;)

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
d6steph78.jpg

Hello everybody!

Here in an update regarding the progress so far on the work done this month.

As most of you know, I'm a Uni Student, so after the trouble I had at Christmas I was immediately greeted by three weeks worth of important exams. As I work on this alone, and I really need to revise, I mainly used this time to back everything and keep doing a few more renders here and there. Anybody that was here last year probably noted productivity dipped during this period as well, and whilst I apologise for this and understand it must be frustrating, if I don't pass these exams I am screwed.

Well the good news is that everything is now done until May!

So you can expect the rest of Shadows Over Manston to be released next week, and then the newest update of Defending Lydia Collier after that.

Thanks for baring with me and everybody that is continuing to support the game.

WP​

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
So, what's going on with this one, I wonder :unsure: it's been quite a while since the last update, don't you think ? :sneaky:

Reactions: Deadshot101
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes