Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I feel like messing around with your client on trial for murder might end up bad for you. Then again, no risk, no reward.
Having that emotional connection with a client will never end well, I don't think there are any rules saying you can't do that but still probably wouldn't be the wisest as clearly the lawyer's judgement side of it would be clouded for the feelings of his client.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Fuck Man I see from her Face she is inocent. I think the bisnessmen acused her bbecose He wont her in his bed, ad this man insce this shit of case. She is really inconte. I think why she wont kill o make hem disappear. She is wife dont' murdere. I think is who make sentence who incen his disappeae for make hes whore.
She doesn't need to be the murderer herself for it to be unwise to get involved with her. I'm also not saying I don't want to get involved with her; she's a cutie.

Firstly, we don't even know for sure that Mr. Collier is dead, but let's assume so for now. Let's even say that Charles was innocent of wrongdoing (doubtful, but possible) prior to his death. There is still someone somehow tied to him that is obviously dangerous. Lydia might not even know the murderer herself. All it takes is someone thinking she's a threat for them to come after her. All it takes for the MC to get killed is being unwise / unattentive because of affections toward Lydia.
Having that emotional connection with a client will never end well, I don't think there are any rules saying you can't do that but still probably wouldn't be the wisest as clearly the lawyer's judgement side of it would be clouded for the feelings of his client.
Exactly.

Reactions: Mormont

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

1572402871332.png

So v.05 is Saturday in the game.
I've played around with what is going to be happening a little bit, as Saturday is the weekend after all.
So you can expect a continuation of the main game's storyline, including a return or first visit to Ironstar's Headquarters.
The rest of the day can be spent with one of three females, each having their own path.
How long will the update be? 200-300 renders with 150-250 of those split between the three different paths.
Progress so far? 45 renders in.
Thank you to everybody that has supported me here on Patron. With v.04 we broke the $250 mark and I'm really, really grateful to every single person that backs me, I can't thank you enough.
Hope you enjoyed v.04 and are looking forward to v.05.
White Phantom

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

1573019409086.png
Hello everybody!
Firstly thank you to every single Patron that has continued supporting me, it really helps me a huge amount and I really appreciate.
Now some news about v.05, well the update itself is going to be huge.
I've got planned out about 100 renders of story, which everybody will see, and then three different branching evenings with different ladies.
Each of these is going to be at least 100 renders, some of them potentially being 200-300 renders per route.
So the total amount of images should be at least 500 for update, with three scenes of some adult nature.
Now this will make it the biggest update yet, so this is going to take some time to complete, and right now I've completed just over 100 and am going at a rate of about 15-30 a day, so v.05 is going to be done by the middle to end of this month.
Hope you're all enjoying the game, always take on board any constructive comments or feedback about the game so let me know what you think about it.
Thanks for all the support once again!
White Phantom

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
There is a bug near the end of V0.4. If you dance with Tanya but reject her, the game continues as if you accepted and had sex with her.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Lmao, I like how Ellie makes fun of the MC if he looks at her chest and the second time the playful dialogue is even more hilarious. Anyway, how old is MC supposed to be given Vanessa is 39 and she said she's older than MC.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Lmao, I like how Ellie makes fun of the MC if he looks at her chest and the second time the playful dialogue is even more hilarious. Anyway, how old is MC supposed to be given Vanessa is 39 and she said she's older than MC.
I'm not sure, but I assumed he was something like 32–35.

Reactions: Yuri L

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
i like this better than shadows if not only because you dont start out married so you dont have to feel bad about cheating on your game waifu

btw why does ellie say "i saw where you two went" and get mad even if you reject her friend?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Deadshot101

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
probably not as bad as messing around with a detective investigating the murder
Actually, she's not on the case anymore. As of the end of the last update, it was handed off to the magistrate. DCI Cavendish might be asked to testify on her own findings, but that's not the same thing. I doubt there's anything wrong with starting a relationship with Vanessa, since her own part has already been finished. It's also not like she is likely to fight the MC on anything, given she feels bad for Lydia and even suggested they shouldn't contest bail if Lydia pleas "not guilty".

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes