brody990

Jun 11, 2017
Endings and the epilogues will have lots of interesting futures for sure! :devilish:
one nitpick, when you meet georgia and taylor at the bar you ask georgia if she's "ending the wedding" i guess instead of enjoying it, i don't think she has the authority to end it.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Update only file-From v14.1 to v15.0: Pixeldrain

Extract the file in the "game" folder.

Although I have shared the update but if you can,please support
All original files are packed in 2 rpa files, while update only is not. So since the dev did not make the structure of the files for copy/paste method, to properly update it you will have to:

1- UnRen the previous version and delete 2 rpa files
2- Copy/overwrite everything in game folder
3- Play

Optional: After step 2 you could also rebuild it in ren'py sdk to keep the structure as original.

SonsOLiberty Since last version i started to follow the original structure that dev has (i mostly do this if there are too many files like say ~15k or official copy/paste updates) so Update Only for my repack is not wise for the reason i said above until dev changes the file stucture for simple copy/paste update that does not touch the previous content.

This is what i did for my repack :geek:

Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
Does anyone please have a link for the update Windows version 13 to version 14?
I slept through an update! :rolleyes:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I was really looking forward to the scene with Tiffany, but in the end I liked the scene with Sophia more

And I don’t know what Tiffany’s route will look like next, because logically now she will have to live separately, with her husband, or enjoy her honeymoon, so “daddy” will not be able to sneak into her room)

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Defending Lydia Collier [v0.15] [White Phantom Games] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 8.42GB
Repack size: 1GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
I was really looking forward to the scene with Tiffany, but in the end I liked the scene with Sophia more

And I don’t know what Tiffany’s route will look like next, because logically now she will have to live separately, with her husband, or enjoy her honeymoon, so “daddy” will not be able to sneak into her room)
That would be the case IF her husband has a house of his own and seeing how that family is setup I am guessing that he too still lives with his parents. So just because they are married does not mean she must move, he can move over instead too. For example looking at Ellie's route Emma her boyfriend apparently is from a well off family and also around same age as Tiffany, yet the boyfriend still lives at home or with one parent it seems.

Also given how that wedding went that marriage might not be something that will last also given that she had to spend her honey moon "alone" I doubt she will just pack up and instantly leave to live with him given how he has been during the whole ordeal and the added bonus of his own family, if he is living with them I doubt she would after all that has happened want to move in with his family. So the sneaking off will prob still happen and if he does end up finding a place or having a place of his own, remember they are not that solid so she could end up randomly spending or mostly spending the night at her moms anyways.

1).So there could be a few ways this could go, She stays at her mom with sometimes heading out to husband, lot of sneaking around will be able to happen.
2).Husband might have a place of his own but because of his behavior she will spend some nights at her moms which means sneaking will still happen.
3).Husband has a place of his own and she would later ( give or take a week or 2 maybe 3 ) she would move in with him but given his attitude with drinking and being a family of drunk, "Daddy" might be able to make some visits for some "checking in " on his step-daughter.

Either way will have to see how this goes, Because just like you as much as I was waiting for the whole Tiffany thing the Sophia one was a banger too, I liked them both equally I hope that by choose one it does not fully lock out the other but we will see but it is looking pretty steamy for either path !!.

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
IT stucks on receiving an email and their is no new email received when trying to close the laptop says: "I really need to read that email" but no new email found . To bad it was good up until this update so now i will "blacklist" the game and never check it again ... sad :(

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
So if I only have Ellie routes there is nothing new in this update right? Can I skip it if I have no interest in anyone else?

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Yea Tiffany is my favorite girl. The main reason I probably play this game. Vanessa is my least favorite in a quean path helping her and sophie (think I got the name right) be intimate with one another is not a turn on for me especially Vanessa whining about mc looking at tits all the time but you can get eatin out? Get the hell outta here. (saying that to Vanessa)

P.S. Great update though Dev thanks for sharing and keep up the great work.
Yeah helping two women get together is not my thing either. Kinda dumb if you ask me. I'm selfish that way i just want to help myself get with them not them together Blah. lol

Reactions: SomeoneX22

Pmaria

Mar 30, 2022
I played this game once, in version 13 or so and got 1 sex scene out of 20-30 without the walk through !!! it was really messy and fun but I will wait for the mod

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes