Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Man, getting both Tiffany and her mother pregnant will be a fucking riot I cannot wait holy shit!

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Man, damn shamE game has one more day left. Now that tiffany path is finally open there are so many erotic things that could be done. Same as Ellie dark path as well, MC has yet to sample Sam or have another go at the mother.

Sep 29, 2021
Yeah I think it's going great. It's got, what, four big new scenes? I'd rather that than the VNs where you click through interminable rambling dialogue for eights hours for a flash of nip. Plus WP actually updates when he says he will.
WP's commitment is applaud worthy, undoubtedly. Possibly the most transparent and relatable guy out here in forums next to maybe the couple behind What A Legend.

My issue is simply with less of detective thing or lawyer jargon happening other than that I am a Vanessa simp and was happy the way she looked in the update. I mean if she was real, and approachable, and ready to marry me, would have been awesome lol. But back to the main point, if you look through the files that we get through the team investigation skills and read the information there, holy crap, I mean legit it is just too good and exactly what I wanted, so yeah, had high hopes, maybe too high without considering for updates, but as a player who has been playing this when it was launched, I thought, maybe the last two updates were like the initial updates, smaller in storytelling

Sep 29, 2021
Man, damn shamE game has one more day left. Now that tiffany path is finally open there are so many erotic things that could be done. Same as Ellie dark path as well, MC has yet to sample Sam or have another go at the mother.
I think it will be an ending where you are in relation with Vanessa, banging Tiffany behind her back and then maybe she finds it out and you live a single life till death or maybe just Tiffany banging behind Vanessa, but definitely with something at a loss.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
What do you have to do to continue hooking up with the nurse? (I see a lot of items in the gallery.)
It's just the one scene, however the "imagine" part of it has tons of different options and all the flags are not carried over in the gallery, so I made each one unlockable.

So to get them all you need to do a playthrough with each LI, plus each of the different teams.

Reactions: ju1zzed

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I think it will be an ending where you are in relation with Vanessa, banging Tiffany behind her back and then maybe she finds it out and you live a single life till death or maybe just Tiffany banging behind Vanessa, but definitely with something at a loss.
That would be a massive bummer. Ideally the MC knocks both pregnant with Vanessa thinking that tiffany ex was the one who got her daughter pregnant.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Had my eye on this game for a while now, and was going to wait for the bug fix patch that was mentioned to be coming out either today or soon before finally diving in and trying it out. But I was looking through some of the comments and apparently there's only 1 in-game day left in the game (so almost over?) and I'm getting the impression from several comments that there's some concern because an ending right now might feel abrupt and just leave a lot of potential future content on the table? But as I said, that's just the impression that I've gotten from scanning the comments, but I have no context. Can anyone offer some insight?

I'm wary of starting another new game, getting invested, and then just feeling mostly blue-balled or unsatisfied and/or it having a rushed ending lol. (Granted that could happen with any game, but I was just curious about some of the fans' input regarding this game currently).

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Had my eye on this game for a while now, and was going to wait for the bug fix patch that was mentioned to be coming out either today or soon before finally diving in and trying it out. But I was looking through some of the comments and apparently there's only 1 in-game day left in the game (so almost over?) and I'm getting the impression from several comments that there's some concern because an ending right now might feel abrupt and just leave a lot of potential future content on the table? But as I said, that's just the impression that I've gotten from scanning the comments, but I have no context. Can anyone offer some insight?

I'm wary of starting another new game, getting invested, and then just feeling mostly blue-balled or unsatisfied and/or it having a rushed ending lol. (Granted that could happen with any game, but I was just curious about some of the fans' input regarding this game currently).
There is plenty of content in the game as-is. Granted that it could easily go on for a while longer and I have some concerns about how the dev will be able to wrap up the significant plot threads in just one more in-game day, having the game come to an end while it's still fresh might not be a bad thing. There are plenty of games that drag on and on long after the dev has finished exploring the core concepts.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
There are plenty of games that drag on and on long after the dev has finished exploring the core concepts.
That's true I'm sure. Unfortunately I've just personally come across more of the latter, where the dev spends so much time devoted to teasing and build-up that by the time the game is finally completed, the "good stuff"/"fruit of the MC's labors" only amounts to like 20% or 10%, (or even 1% at times) of the game's total content. The idea of a long setup getting all of the pieces in place for a bunch of different lewd content only for "The End" to just pop up abruptly sounds super-frustrating to me lol. But if you think there's a good enough amount of content as-is for it to at least be worth a play then I'll still give it a go. Thanks =)

Samuel Hidayat

Formerly 'Samu Al Hydit'
May 16, 2019
in what world some chick saying she wants to see your big dicked bros gangbang your gf is a fun thing to hear ?
You'll be surprised.

I never choose Vanessa path, but at least it sounds you're able to dislike the dirty talk. If we're forced to like it, then that's a problem.

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
There's 1 in-game day left now and Vanessa suddenly getting gangbanged would be an insane character shift in that timeframe.
Only 1 day left. This makes me sad. I feel like all the fun with the different girls is just now starting. Not to mention maybe expanding the law firm, hiring some intern solicitors and clerks, new cases... Ah, well. All good things and all that I suppose.

Last edited:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Of course, the developer knows better when and how to end his game, and I respect him for the fact that he is not milking, but in my opinion there is a situation where the story still needs about a week of in-game time.

It is strange to start such long-awaited routes (Tiffany, Vanessa-Sophia, Sam, Dark Path) and end the game after a couple of updates.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
It is strange to start such long-awaited routes (Tiffany, Vanessa-Sophia, Sam, Dark Path) and end the game after a couple of updates.
Maybe because most of the routes you're referring are short ones. I don't see Tiffany becoming a LI, just a casual thing after such a messy marriage party (and the attraction she has for her mom's boyfriend). Vanessa-Sophie can't go much further, taking in account Sophie is not as willing to share Vanessa with other people (male or female). And fucking Ellie's sisters and mother was some kind of a gift from Helena. I didn't see this as a long go either.
Having said this, I would liked myself that the game was longer, but it's good that WP already has new plans.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Unlocked
Defending Lydia Collier v.0.15.2 Supporter Release & Bug Fix!
Hello everybody,

Here is the v.0.15.2 Bug Fix, and also the v.0.15 release for everybody on the supporter tier.
Mediafire is taking an eternity to upload today, those missing links will be out when they're done.
Update Only Instructions:
These are only for updating via the update only file, the full downloads need no amendments.

You must not have existing loose .rpy files to apply the update only file! If you applied the v.0.15 update only file, or the small bug fix, you have loose files!
I've changed the way I do update only releases now, rather than a folder there'll be a single file titled "v15new", "v16new" etc so we don't get the problems some people had with v.0.15.
However if you have loose files, they ALWAYS get loaded first, so your bug fix will never apply and the game will crash.
How To Fix:
Go into your "DefendingLydiaCollier/game" folder.
You should only have one or two ".rpa" files. If you have v.0.14.1, you will have "Images" and "Package", with v.0.15 you will have that or "v15.base".
These files are correct, do not touch them!
However in your game folder (and make sure you are in Defending Lydia Collier/game), you must not have any ".rpy" or ".rpyc" files, and no "Images" or "Audio" folders. Images.rpa is fine, "Images" as a generic folder is not.
Simply delete these files or folders if you have them and you are now ready to apply v.0.15.2.
Cache, saves, GUI, the EULA, script version, log, anything like that is fine, leave it alone.
Then just put this one file in the "game" folder. There will be no overwriting or anything like that, just copy and paste it and the game will be updated.
I've put a picture of how the folder should be organised. If you didn't apply the original bug fix, then just drag and drop this new rpa file into your DefendingLydiaCollier/game folder and its done.
To check the update has been applied successfully and is working, launch the game and the menu should say "v.0.15.2".

Change Log (v.0.15 to v.0.15.2):
Fixed a huge number of earlier bugs and typos.
Added in a bug screen with Steph (pictured above) for incompatible saves with errors.
Removed the redundant "voice" slider as sounds are not linked to this, but to the other sliders.
Notes:
There have been many reports of "NoneType" and "VPGridFull" errors recently. This is caused by you getting a Ren'Py Error, then clicking the ignore button, and then saving the game. When you do this you save the error into your save file, so even if I fix the bug your specific save still has the error and then when something calls on that variable in the future, you'll then get a game breaking bug and be unable to continue. To fix that we have to eliminate the error in the first place, and the only way to do that is to make a fresh save.
Apologies for the annoyance if your saves encounter this screen, but it is the only way to prevent the "NoneType" and "VPGridFull" errors from happening later on, especially in the finale when tons of these variables that are dormant will be called into play.
If you get a Ren'Py Error Screen, you must roll back and save before it, then report it and I'll fix it ASAP. If you ignore it and you save, then even if I fix it in a bug fix, the save is now corrupt and even if you don't notice any problems, the game will break when the error is called up in a flag or variable check, and that's what has happened with v.0.15. The game might still work for an update, or several updates, in the corrupt state, but as soon as the error related variable is called up your save will break.

Thanks for all the new and continued support, and I hope you enjoy the update!
WP
Windows=
mac=
Linux=
Android =
Update files only=

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Defending Lydia Collier [v0.15.2] [White Phantom Games] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 8.42GB
Repack size: 1GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)

Last edited:

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Maybe because most of the routes you're referring are short ones. I don't see Tiffany becoming a LI, just a casual thing after such a messy marriage party (and the attraction she has for her mom's boyfriend). Vanessa-Sophie can't go much further, taking in account Sophie is not as willing to share Vanessa with other people (male or female). And fucking Ellie's sisters and mother was some kind of a gift from Helena. I didn't see this as a long go either.
Having said this, I would liked myself that the game was longer, but it's good that WP already has new plans.
Yeah, this is definitely one of the few games I would invest in as a series. The character development is top notch and the MC's business being small has tons of potential to go in some interesting directions. Especially with the team aspect of the game. Also, I wasn't a fan if the game the dev was previously working on so, I guess that makes me a bit worried of what could possibly top this.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 142 Votes