Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
i feel u and im disappointed of these 1 path updates...
There is nothing to do about it. Game has become quite wide, with a lot of paths.

That requires a lot of work.

Alternative would be to only release when all paths are updated, which would make releases way slower.

His approach is objectively better. You can always wait to see which update you download according to which path you are. In other words, you can get exactly the same result as having updates on all paths by only downloading after all paths are updated.

But this approach also lets people playing multiple paths play more frequently, even of shorter time when they do.

Last edited:

ticksundtrips

Jan 17, 2022
Since the new patch you cant start from fresh.

Right in the beginning where you open the laptop for the first time there is an error loop with the 50$ bet. Game doesnt recognize that you put the money out the account.

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
Have to admit I'm also a bit worried by the One More Day-announcement. It seems to me that on most routes, there should be at least a few more weeks and in some cases (developing relationships) possibly even months! Of course, Lydia's story (in the Ellie storyline and maybe Steph???) is coming to some sort of climactic moment but the larger conspiracy afoot seems like it could easily go one for several more updates, and both the Vanessa and Ellie relationships (especially the very very dark dark path) could easily go on for a long time before they need to be brought to a finish...

GhostWarrior666

Feb 6, 2021
Hello everyone. Can anyone help me with the saves? I passed the game for each path (girl) on version 13.7, I throw it into the save folder, and the game sees only the last passage saved (for example, the last one who passed this is Vanessa's plot).

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Hey guys can someone tell me the best choices to send for this new vanessa path update?
the docks and all the others?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hey guys can someone tell me the best choices to send for this new vanessa path update?
the docks and all the others?
There's a walkthrough from the dev in the OP (item #169). Looks like you'll have to choose between maximizing points outcome and making sure everyone survives.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hello everyone. Can anyone help me with the saves? I passed the game for each path (girl) on version 13.7, I throw it into the save folder, and the game sees only the last passage saved (for example, the last one who passed this is Vanessa's plot).
You shouldn't need to move saves around. Ren'py stores saves in user data, so as long as you're not messing with them and the game has no major changes to previous content, they should be there in the new version.

GhostWarrior666

Feb 6, 2021
You shouldn't need to move saves around. Ren'py stores saves in user data, so as long as you're not messing with them and the game has no major changes to previous content, they should be there in the new version.
Thanks. It turns out I tried in vain. And the only option is to constantly replay again and again?There is no way to make my saves work for each path (girl)?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Thanks. It turns out I tried in vain. And the only option is to constantly replay again and again?There is no way to make my saves work for each path (girl)?
I'm not sure what you're asking but all the paths are mutually exclusive, so if you want to play them all then yes, you'll have to maintain a separate save for each. Like it or not, that's the way the game is designed.

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
There's a walkthrough from the dev in the OP (item #169). Looks like you'll have to choose between maximizing points outcome and making sure everyone survives.
Hey thats why i am a little confused, i want to save everyone but dont know the correct choices to do so?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hey thats why i am a little confused, i want to save everyone but dont know the correct choices to do so?
Yeah, that's why we're telling you to look at item #169 in the walkthrough in the OP. The optimal choices depend on your team, so there's not one ideal solution to tell you.

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
Hi there,
found a bug:
When selection the person for the second mission in TEAM POLICE, I got the names for the selection of TEAM IRONSTAR.

Greets Hans

Reactions: bratan88
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes