Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
I can only say that the game is getting better and better, the previews are very good, when I have money to spare I will subscribe without thinking about it.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Defending Lydia Collier [v0.15.5] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 8.62 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.48 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.44 GB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

Happy Potter

May 21, 2019

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.48 GB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 1.44 GB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

or you can
Check out my
Thank you my lord.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I told him I'd attack his funding if he keeps it up.

f95zone operates under the "we don't host anything" grey area and they only accept donations, there is no "business" aspect here, its a pirate forum that is moderated and run by volunteers, and it has an enormous audience to showcase your game, it is a pirate site but there's a symbiotic relationship where this site's existence benefits both parties.

He doesn't, he acts like a business and he doesn't drive anybody new at all to the game, he just leeches people from f95zone. All the benefits from f95zone are still provided by f95zone, he's not bringing anything of value. So he's not bringing in new players, but he's distributing, hosting and profiting from illegally leaked copies of my game to grow his own organisation, and his organisation isn't compliant with the law despite using Clearnet legitimate payment processors etc. The "Flying Under the Radar" Approach. There's no DMCA process, there's a lie about "we don't take leaked content" and that's it. It's a pirate business, but its a business where he takes my game but he doesn't reimburse me for the time, effort or costs from me developing the game, I get absolutely nothing from his organisation. I don't even get Discovery, it isn't symbiotic like with f95zone, it is parasitic relationship. f95zone finds new players, he providers them with illegal links that are untouchable as they're torrents. Great for pirates, but absolute shit for developers and practices like this are how you kill of developers and end up with abandoned games. Most of us aren't on ICSTOR money. Basically a middleman existing on f95zone to offer a niche download (I hate torrents as well, they're well known for being used almost solely for illegal content), but he's going to take traffic from myself and f95zone and funnel it to himself, as once you're inside his eco-system there's no real reason to return to f95zone.

So yes, I threaten with going and making copyright complaints to everything affiliated with his site. He's already had two stern warnings beforehand, and he's done it again, less than 24 hours after release.

I don't want to destroy his website or anything like that, I just want him to stop illegally hosting my game.
Two points:
  1. The zone has it own file download service, the DDL, see here: https://f95zone.to/threads/experimental-donor-ddl-service.107158/
  2. The RPDL torrent site is for the user free without any restrictions. The fundings are used to cover the running cost, as you could see here:

Cool_boy2

Mar 29, 2018

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.48 GB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 1.44 GB: - WORKUPLOAD

or you can
Check out my
thanks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader
4.50 star(s) 142 Votes