Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Just played this for the first time. Naturally went the Bimbo Steph and Lydia path. What a cliff hanger! aaaah. already love the game, excellent work! Now to do an Ellie run!

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
I only got a 1/2 answer for you cause i did skip through content for fun after my first PT and there was a moment where lydia shows when ur in a hot tub with Ellie but dont know what you have to do.
Yes, I'm going to download the game again because I have an error apparently.

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
ok I have played the update and found some inchorencies,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I have to say I feel like being able to go on date with Ellie when you're already dating Steph is a plot hole. You eventually have to make a choice between them, but after the first date with Ellie you make out with her in the office and feel up her bare breast, but then you start dating Steph and Ellie never says anything else about it.

Reactions: pantypriv

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I have to say I feel like being able to go on date with Ellie when you're already dating Steph is a plot hole. You eventually have to make a choice between them, but after the first date with Ellie you make out with her in the office and feel up her bare breast, but then you start dating Steph and Ellie never says anything else about it.
Yeah i expected at least one or 2 more times to date Ellie while on both paths and someone to catch you probally steph and a messy break up. Cause early on one of stephs rules she mentions early on is no cheating. While it is a no brainer just the fact she mentioned it made me think there would be a scene where she would catch you cheating.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
It's on the todo list of the dev I think, the divergence of the exclusive paths are not well handled yet

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Yeah i expected at least one or 2 more times to date Ellie while on both paths and someone to catch you probally steph and a messy break up. Cause early on one of stephs rules she mentions early on is no cheating. While it is a no brainer just the fact she mentioned it made me think there would be a scene where she would catch you cheating.
There is at least a scene with Vanessa, but there's also the fact that you can't even get to Corrupted Ellie on the Steph path. So there's less reason for Steph to be suspicious (she just is naturally though because of her trust issues). What's more weird for me is that Bimbo Steph is willing to think about a Lydia relationship, I don't think normal Steph will be so inclined (the one who can actually meet Ellie). If Bimbo Steph were to meet her, I think it wouldn't be with such a negative opinion. If the path were reworked to corrupted Ellie and Bimbo Steph, that'd be a fun combo.

That said, I think the biggest failing of this game is that the 3 main girls (5 with Lydia and Jenna), are less compelling LI's than a lot of the ignored side girls. Connie, Kylie, Cecilia, Leona, Danielle (yes I know she's gay), all them are far better looking than the main cast. But they're set dressing and side characters and nothing more.

There's also parts of the game I think fail to have the proper reactions from the MC, like seeing the pictures of Tanya from the evidence elicit no response from him, even if he's had sex with her. He also doesn't even share that info with Ellie on her path. "Hey, your best friend might be in the hands of human traffickers, thought you should know" doesn't come up but "Hey, I want you to lick the brush you just had up your ass" does. Yes I get she might panic, but that's not the point. It never even crosses his mind, he doesn't recognize Tanya as having been in the pictures (even if you never met her but followed her on Our Moments app) nor does he wrestle with the decision of telling her or not.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Dang, just did the Ellie Dark Path + Samantha + Lydia. Kinda glad I went with Lydia too... I feel that particular house hold of women would soon bankrupt our good ol' Lawyer MC.

• Haha
Reactions: Uriel ☁

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
''Opens up branches on Sunday evening to meet Emma and Helena whilst on both Solo Ellie and Ellie and Lydia's routes. You will need to go back to prior to arriving at Lydia's and choose "go home" to experience these''

I might be an idiot sorry but which choice does he mean exactly?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
''Opens up branches on Sunday evening to meet Emma and Helena whilst on both Solo Ellie and Ellie and Lydia's routes. You will need to go back to prior to arriving at Lydia's and choose "go home" to experience these''

I might be an idiot sorry but which choice does he mean exactly?
when you/mc visit lydia and swim in the pool with her...a bit later she offers you/mc to stay with her..other option is to reject her and go home to prepare for dinner with ellie and her family at a restaurant.

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
So I've played through this (15.5) a few times now to explore different paths and I have to say while overall it's extremely good (and it's really nice to see an AVN that doesn't forget the VN part to instead just become T&A) am I alone in thinking the Ellie and Vanessa paths become somewhat unhinged/OTT out of nowhere even on the "good"/"romance" paths?

Maybe it's just with how well-done the Steph routes are (with each main route feeling believable to the character development and allowing good variety within both) the transition is just so jarring, with Ellie suddenly going from (admittedly morally/ethically questionable) office romance to just an awkward scenario of spending the weekend fucking her in her childhood home she shares with her two sisters and mom (and everyone being ok with it) while with Vanessa suddenly it's an island adventure where this Chief Inspector is now acting like they're on an X-rated reality TV show where she's fine with topless nudity and all the "shenanigans" going on.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Defending Lydia Collier [v0.15.6] [White Phantom Games]

NOTE: Now with bugfix

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac:

MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

NOTE 2: Mac users you may have to use this.

And finally NOTE 3: here is the BUGFIX only compressed, delete v17.rpa and replace it with the bugfix version. This is only for the compressed version only, or you can grab the full compressed download with the bugfix applied already...

BUGFIX compressed only:

WORKUPLOAD - MEGA
dude, are you sure your pc compressed versions, or at least that at pixeldarin and workupload, actually are 0.15.6?
ive just downloaded it, again, and it flashes 0.15.2 all over the place, despite (folders) being labeled as 0.15.6, and having all media/images...

applying hotfix changes it to 0.15.6, by altering only a few script files (v014alpha,rpy, 0.16.rpy, utilities.rpy, replaygallery.rpy).

no one else has mentioned this? didnt find anything on quick thread-search....

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
dude, are you sure your pc compressed versions, or at least that at pixeldarin and workupload, actually are 0.15.6?
ive just downloaded it, again, and it flashes 0.15.2 all over the place, despite (folders) being labeled as 0.15.6, and having all media/images...

applying hotfix changes it to 0.15.6, by altering only a few script files (v014alpha,rpy, 0.16.rpy, utilities.rpy, replaygallery.rpy).

no one else has mentioned this? didnt find anything on quick thread-search....
v17.new.rpa is 0.15.6, you do not to apply the hotfix to my comprssed version, it's already applied, that hotfix is only there for for people who grabbed my compressed version previously..

2023-08-27 15_55_54-Defending Lydia Collier.png

2023-08-27 15_56_16-Defending Lydia Collier.png

2023-08-27 16_00_05-White Phantom Games _ Creating Adult Video Games _ Patreon and 40 more pag...png

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
So I've played through this (15.5) a few times now to explore different paths and I have to say while overall it's extremely good (and it's really nice to see an AVN that doesn't forget the VN part to instead just become T&A) am I alone in thinking the Ellie and Vanessa paths become somewhat unhinged/OTT out of nowhere even on the "good"/"romance" paths?

Maybe it's just with how well-done the Steph routes are (with each main route feeling believable to the character development and allowing good variety within both) the transition is just so jarring, with Ellie suddenly going from (admittedly morally/ethically questionable) office romance to just an awkward scenario of spending the weekend fucking her in her childhood home she shares with her two sisters and mom (and everyone being ok with it) while with Vanessa suddenly it's an island adventure where this Chief Inspector is now acting like they're on an X-rated reality TV show where she's fine with topless nudity and all the "shenanigans" going on.
Most of the time a Lawyer would never dream about stepping into the investigation like the MC has. They would either hire a Private Detective or hope the Detectives at the local station are of decent quality. Otherwise it would greatly jeopardize the case entire. Given that our MC is supposed to be a decent solicitor. I would imagine he would not go ahead with it himself too. That was the first jarring moment. However we don't really play AVNs for them to be realistic, do we? aha.

Edit: Then, of course, there is all the American Country music being played in London. I lived there for many years and I barely recall that kind of music there on a consistent basis! So have to take things with a pinch of salt in universe wise.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes