Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
It's more gonna be Lydia slash Bimbo. WP somewhere wrote Lydia is switch. She will let Ellie boss here around, and will be assertive towards Bimbo. In either case, MC is in charge.
I'm not sure if we are going to have a solo Lydia path and she did express her intentions of being with MC
and is willing to bend the knee to corrupted Ellie (love Ellie would be less believable, but let's wait)

In Bimbo is love, Stephanie is kinda happy with the prospect of luxury and company having an extra sugar mommy makes perfect sense.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Dude, what game do you play? Solo Lydia is in the game already.

It doesn't matter at all. Corrupted/not corrupted Ellie is about how she dress at work. When you pair Ellie and Lydia, Ellie always act the same.
About solo Lydia was talking more about how is going to end.
images (1).png

And is kinda boring if Love Ellie is going to react the same as corrupted regarding Lydia.
And is not only how she dresses as implied what game are you playing? she stop working on corruption path and just browse Internet in the love path she keep working and being respectful.
Now I expect Corrupted family OK with Lydia. And Love Ellie a different path for the conclusion,but let's wait what WP is cooking.

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2023
I'm not sure if we are going to have a solo Lydia path
About solo Lydia was talking more about how is going to end.
Sorry, but I am still not sure what do you talk about?
Game has five main love interests. One of them is Lydia. She will have here solo ending in two variants, and can be combined with three girls.
And is kinda boring if Love Ellie is going to react the same as corrupted regarding Lydia.
And is not only how she dresses as implied what game are you playing? she stop working on corruption path and just browse Internet in the love path she keep working and being respectful.
Now I expect Corrupted family OK with Lydia. And Love Ellie a different path for the conclusion,but let's wait what WP is cooking.
There is no Love/Corruption pat distinction. There is innocent vs corrupted Ellie, but so far it was only about clothing choice and behaviour at office. Some new scenes are hinted at Ellie solo path. It really doesn't influence Ellie/Lydia path in any way. Just play, and see.
Besides there is no Corupted Family either. There is a Dark path, only path where MC can start relationship with Helena and Emma. Needless to say, you can start it with both innocent and corrupted Ellie, and two of them do not participate in MC/Ellie/Lydia relationship.

Last edited:

acalthu

Jan 2, 2021
This AVN is by far one of the best I've played in a while. I mean the writing honestly I find better than Leap Of Faith, in some instances. I really hope to see this regularly updated.

Reactions: dimale7582

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Sooo guys, im maybe very early in the game.. but, Which team did you guys go for? :D
On Vanessa route with Police but on every other route I went with team(forgot name) the girl is hacker, redhead with glasses, ex-military man(Dave i believe is his name), and MC's known girl from bar.

Howzan63

Jul 4, 2023
On Vanessa route with Police but on every other route I went with team(forgot name) the girl is hacker, redhead with glasses, ex-military man(Dave i believe is his name), and MC's known girl from bar.
the gang seems very capable tho.. but I just thought it would be funny to side with the boys (bilbo and friends) :D

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Sooo guys, im maybe very early in the game.. but, Which team did you guys go for? :D
Depends on the girl I'm going for.

In Vanessa's route always go for the police because it gives access to more scenes with her.
In the Bimbo's route never pick the boys 'cause you don't have access to Leona.
I generally go for Ironstar in Lydia's route (both solo and combinations).

It's still too early to tell which team is better when, but if I had to make some almost groundless predictions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Howzan63

Jul 4, 2023
Depends on the girl I'm going for.

In Vanessa's route always go for the police because it gives access to more scenes with her.
In the Bimbo's route never pick the boys 'cause you don't have access to Leona.
I generally go for Ironstar in Lydia's route (both solo and combinations).

It's still too early to tell which team is better when, but if I had to make some almost groundless predictions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
damn.. I'm sure as hell wouldn't like Vanessa going into politics.. i like the way she is :D

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
I was just thinking about this game.

Wouldn't it be great if you could go on some of the missions as well? Like you send the team to investigate different things while to me it looks like MC just basically gives his team the orders and just fucks girls. (I mean that IS the dream, so I can't complain)

But still...I would like more scenes like when you book the hotel (where you meet your team for the first time) and it's raining outside but longer/with more thrilling content.

Anyway...the game is great regardless so even if there are no more scenese like that, it takes nothing away.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
I was just thinking about this game.

Wouldn't it be great if you could go on some of the missions as well? Like you send the team to investigate different things while to me it looks like MC just basically gives his team the orders and just fucks girls. (I mean that IS the dream, so I can't complain)

But still...I would like more scenes like when you book the hotel (where you meet your team for the first time) and it's raining outside but longer/with more thrilling content.

Anyway...the game is great regardless so even if there are no more scenese like that, it takes nothing away.
What I basically mean is I would like to go on some of the missions like saving girls from the hotel room or investigating the docks or stuff like that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
What I basically mean is I would like to go on some of the missions like saving girls from the hotel room or investigating the docks or stuff like that.
I think It's interesting that this tells us other side of story of how one with leverage(MC) will use other's(different teams) to clean things and is showing us the "benefits" of being the one with leverage enjoying those benefits:BootyTime:(Venessa, Ellie, Steph, Lydia, Jenna and other's involved with them) while other's are doing most of the work.

BUT surely that one will be interesting too!:coffee:

Sep 16, 2023
dang.. how? i don't see any chance to actually going with her without going with other girl first
Just don't start relationship with any other girl, she will appear at your rugby game, and you can start relationship with her. Before that, you can start following her on Instawhatever...Her solo route can be combined with Lydia's (don't go for threesome Jenna+Naomi).

Reactions: Samu Al Hydit
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes