Sep 16, 2023
Lots of young women watch reality tv without them automatically turning into bimbo.
People have multiple dreams in life, and not fullfilling one of them does not make them unable to pursue their other dreams or have regrets, welcome to life.

I understand you guys may prefer bimbo steph as the devs gave her the priority too , but normal steph is her own person that does not depend on her fetishes to exist and has no problem if you don't want to play on those kinks, while bimbo steph is her being controlled by her fetishes and live her kinks regardless of consequences.
And that make steph and steph bimbo very different as LI
Look, I can understand you like non-bimbo Steph, there is no point in arguing over the taste. But, from everything you write here, you treat different persons, and not like same person in different situations (and kind of relationship).

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I agree even if I somewhat agree but only to a certain point cause it's not like they change drastically just enough I consider them 2 different versions of the same person.

Sep 16, 2023
I agree even if I somewhat agree but only to a certain point cause it's not like they change drastically just enough I consider them 2 different versions of the same person.
She doesn't change mentally. It's basically, Steph in relationship with a man who shares her sexual interests vs Steph in relationship with a man who doesn't share them.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
She doesn't change mentally. It's basically, Steph in relationship with a man who shares her sexual interests vs Steph in relationship with a man who doesn't share them.
I agree just enough of a change for me that I see / consider both 2 different versions of her, is all im saying. But still the same person on the inside.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
If a poor person is nice to people, but if when he becomes rich (lottery for ins.) he's mean to people, would you say it's not the same person or it's 2 different versions of himself?

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
If a poor person is nice to people, but if when he becomes rich (lottery for ins.) he's mean to people, would you say it's not the same person or it's 2 different versions of himself?
Id say different versions of himself even if it's the same person. Because sometimes people just change in ways they wouldn't think possible until something happens in their life. Especially if you think of your future when you are younger you might say no way would do X but you actually would do X after certain things happen in your life.

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
Show the law that say a VN should not take more than 2 years to be completed
Also

You are a very contradictory person, my dude
I hope you at least understand the meaning of law and specially the difference between 'should' and 'must'. Law is something you must obey. I didn't use the word.
The comment about Oceanlab's Summer's gone is different. There were other comments before that and the total meaning was entirely different than your quote of a single sentence of mine.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I hope you at least understand the meaning of law and specially the difference between 'should' and 'must'. Law is something you must obey. I didn't use the word.
The comment about Oceanlab's Summer's gone is different. There were other comments before that and the total meaning was entirely different than your quote of a single sentence of mine.
So tell us why it's okay for Mr. "HALF A DECADE WITHOUT SEX SCENES" to take his time, but this one needs to be finished in two years?

But don't worry, DLC is in the end stage right now.

Reactions: Demnor

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
There are plenty of Devs finishing withing 2 years.
What I don't understand is why you guys are getting butthurt about this topic ???
cant speak for everyone but for me it's because you are negative for no reason. Dont like the dev or how long it takes fine but to me the way you said comes across as you dont respect hard work of many dev's because it's rare for one to finish a good game in 2 years.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
There are plenty of Devs finishing withing 2 years
And how much content those games has when finished compared to this one? How many features, paths and sub-paths? How much support those devs has compared to this one? How complex is the renders/scenes those other devs produce?
What I don't understand is why you guys are getting butthurt about this topic ???
Because you just come to the thread all rude shitting a rule saying how much time a VN should take like you was some A-grade asshole. Which is more ironic because this is one of the VNs with the best release pace and very close to be finished compared to many other devs that take 9-12 months to release a update and whose games will still take many years to be completed, if ever.

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
cant speak for everyone but for me it's because you are negative for no reason. Dont like the dev or how long it takes fine but to me the way you said comes across as you dont respect hard work of many dev's because it's rare for one to finish a good game in 2 years.
Are you a native speaker ?
When was I showing any negativity ? You could say, I was being impatient.
I usually ask the same question in every game thread that I like and I wanna know when it will finish as I only like to play completed ones..
So, it's kinda a possitivity.

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
Because that is a sh** opinion. Why are you butthurt over us being butthurt of you having a sh** opinion?

Did you complain about it taking more than 2 years too?
Oh,,, I did say a lot of things... Why don't you try to find them ? Feels like you guys have a lot of free times to shit talk to other people.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Are you a native speaker ?
When was I showing any negativity ? You could say, I was being impatient.
I usually ask the same question in every game thread that I like and I wanna know when it will finish as I only like to play completed ones..
So, it's kinda a possitivity.
how does saying "A VN should not take more than 2 years." not sound negative / rude . maybe not to you but you should understand how it sounds that way to others.

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
And how much content those games has when finished compared to this one? How many features, paths and sub-paths? How much support those devs has compared to this one? How complex is the renders/scenes those other devs produce?

Because you just come to the thread all rude shitting a rule saying how much time a VN should take like you was some A-grade asshole. Which is more ironic because this is one of the VNs with the best release pace and very close to be finished compared to many other devs that take 9-12 months to release a update and whose games will still take many years to be completed, if ever.
I will just stop wasting my time here. But to your last question..If we list top 10 VNs of all time then it will be found that most of them were finished within 2 years..
For example,
Depraved Awekaning,
Treasure of Nadia
Acting Lessons
Leap of Faith
etc etc..
Have a nice day....

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I will just stop wasting my time here. But to your last question..If we list top 10 VNs of all time then it will be found that most of them were finished within 2 years..
For example,
Depraved Awekaning,
Treasure of Nadia
Acting Lessons
Leap of Faith
etc etc..
Have a nice day....
Emm you can order them by top rated here. And you will see that you are wrong.

And if you go to vndb.org, which has a massive database and you do that. You will see that even professional studios cannot keep with 2 years developmet cycle.

Screenshot_20231130_112737_Chrome.jpg

Emm some aloe vera?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes