TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
That's a matter of opinion to me I prefer normal Steph as I find she is more whole wholesome and she actually feels more like a Girlfriend. She goes to work comes home sleeps next to you and I think there is a few dates in between. While Bimbo Steph is into all the really kinky sex and nasty stuff but she will spend all your money. So if you prefer lewds go with Bimbo.
I only did the normal Steph route, but she was still in to all that kinky stuff.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Which is better? ;)
Depends how you look at it. Both are great, however (and this is important)...Steph is kinky by nature. Steph as you know has had a rough life. She joined the Police for one sole reason. Bimbo Steph is probably WP's cannon version of her.

You have to understand, Steph is who Steph is, but she can't be the Steph she wants to be. She will be happy staying as she is, pgreat GF and kinky. However, she wants to be more but has never had the opportunity/finances to be so. So Steph in reality, already is a Bimbo in all but looks and lifestyle. There is far more content on her bimbo path and a lot of interesting dialogue.

For those wanting to explore paths, you cannot do the Steph & Jenna cheat route on Steph's buimbo path, only her normal path.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
That's a matter of opinion to me I prefer normal Steph as I find she is more whole wholesome and she actually feels more like a Girlfriend. She goes to work comes home sleeps next to you and I think there is a few dates in between. While Bimbo Steph is into all the really kinky sex and nasty stuff but she will spend all your money. So if you prefer lewds go with Bimbo.
There is no point in arguing what's better, as it's matter of taste, but you said few wrong things here. Stephanie, as your girlfriend, lives with you, no matter of tits or not. Also She doesn't spend all your money (You, the MC buy her fake breasts, and give her gold shopping card). I mean, you make it like there are two different persons, not one and same with fake tits or without it.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
There is no point in arguing what's better, as it's matter of taste, but you said few wrong things here. Stephanie, as your girlfriend, lives with you, no matter of tits or not. Also She doesn't spend all your money (You, the MC buy her fake breasts, and give her gold shopping card). I mean, you make it like there are two different persons, not one and same with fake tits or without it.
Yeah agree it's a matter of taste and opinion. Maybe I worded it a bit wrong. But I just meant you can see the wholesome side more at least in my opinion when she goes to work and comes back home and you wake up next to here. Yeah I know both versions live with you. I wouldn't say im wrong about her spend all your money tho. Maybe technically she doesn't but when you agree to let her live that lifestyle knowing full well how she is gonna spend your money she doesn't care about finances either which is basically the same thing to me.

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
I like normal Steph more too. I hope she would quit her Police job in the normal route as well. Didn’t she study psychology at college? I suppose she can work in that field.

however, Bimbo Steph is likely the canon path. I loved how the abused girl realizes that she should breakup with her boyfriend when she hears bimbo Steph tell Robert how much she loves him.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
wouldn't say im wrong about her spend all your money tho. Maybe technically she doesn't but when you agree to let her live that lifestyle knowing full well how she is gonna spend your money she doesn't care about finances either which is basically the same thing to me.
What do you talk about? It's MC who spends 60 thousands of pounds on her surgery, not her.

Maybe technically she doesn't but when you agree to let her live that lifestyle knowing full well how she is gonna spend your money she doesn't care about finances either which is basically the same thing to me.
Well, non bimbo Steph is same person, and she will still be careless with money, so what's the difference?

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
What do you talk about? It's MC who spends 60 thousands of pounds on her surgery, not her.
Well, non bimbo Steph is same person, and she will still be careless with money, so what's the difference?

Wasn't talking about the surgery was referring to when she had a shopping spree in a clothing store because you enable her to live her Bimbo dream and lifestyle

well yeah they are the same person but still slightly different since she is able to live her Bimbo dream. Since she does act more like a Bimbo and changes a bit so yeah to me there are 2 different versions of her even if they aren't entirely different. They are still different enough for me to consider her to have 2 different versions.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Wasn't talking about the surgery was referring to when she had a shopping spree in a clothing store because you enable her to live her Bimbo dream and lifestyle.
There is MC's bank account, which is not connected to his shopping gold card, and she doesn't have access to it. So, seriously, I think you are going to much with spending all MC's mones.

well yeah they are the same person but still slightly different since she is able to live her Bimbo dream. Since she does act more like a Bimbo and changes a bit so yeah to me there are 2 different versions of her even if they aren't entirely different. They are still different enough for me to consider her to have 2 different versions.
Two different versions, not two different persons. I mean, if she's reckless with money, she is reckless with fake tits, and without it.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
There is MC's bank account, which is not connected to his shopping gold card, and she doesn't have access to it. So, seriously, I think you are going to much with spending all MC's mones.

Two different versions, not two different persons. I mean, if she's reckless with money, she is reckless with fake tits, and without it.
Wasnt even talking about the amount she spends but the way she acts when you enable her that's all I was saying.

Never said she was a different person I even said she is the same person but just is slightly different based on the version you go with. To me she is different enough I consider her 2 to have 2 different versions not just cause it's 2 different paths. but I know you wont agree with that so you are gonna have to agree to disagree with me.

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
From my playthroughs, the normal Steph is not controlled by her fetishes and kinks (like any normal person) and can understand they're only fantasies (that anyone know how much damage they could do if you let them rule yourself ) , while bimbo Steph is fetishes and kinks unleashed and walking on legs.

I really liked my normal Steph playthrough and not at all the bimbo version, but that's all a matter of preference on the type of LI you prefer in AVN.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
From my playthroughs, the normal Steph is not controlled by her fetishes and kinks (like any normal person) and can understand they're only fantasies (that anyone know how much damage they could do if you let them rule yourself ) , while bimbo Steph is fetishes and kinks unleashed and walking on legs.

I really liked my normal Steph playthrough and not at all the bimbo version, but that's all a matter of preference on the type of LI you prefer in AVN.
Again, they are the same person. Regular Steph difference is that she can't live her dream, but it's asked she would without a doubt love that lifestyle.

You can ofc like the regular version better, but she isn't a down to earth person in that path, she just didn't have the opportunity to fulfill her dreams.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Again, they are the same person. Regular Steph difference is that she can't live her dream, but it's asked she would without a doubt love that lifestyle.

You can ofc like the regular version better, but she isn't a down to earth person in that path, she just didn't have the opportunity to fulfill her dreams.
This is proved right after she moves in and is watching her 'show'...which is basically a bimbo Beverly hills reality show she is obsessed with.

Again, folks, you may not like it, may prefer normal GF Steph (I love that too) but Steph is a Bimbo without the looks/lifestyle at heart. It's what she wants, whether you give it to her or not is entirely another thing heh. I like both equally personally so doesn't bother me and have multiple saves with both.

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
Lots of young women watch reality tv without them automatically turning into bimbo.
People have multiple dreams in life, and not fullfilling one of them does not make them unable to pursue their other dreams or have regrets, welcome to life.

I understand you guys may prefer bimbo steph as the devs gave her the priority too , but normal steph is her own person that does not depend on her fetishes to exist and has no problem if you don't want to play on those kinks, while bimbo steph is her being controlled by her fetishes and live her kinks regardless of consequences.
And that make steph and steph bimbo very different as LI

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
There are desires(I want good wife, good kids of my own, lots of money, a nice enough house etc) then there are temptations(When you see, hear or feel something, your desire is increased - Damn that chick is just a walking bomb, if I just can get a chance somehow, no matter for me if she has a boyfriend or not) than there is a final stage known as compulsion. everything is wrong with compulsion and very few people are who can you compulsion for something good otherwise many cases involve compulsion as the said person is not able to control himself/herself in that particular moment or time frame. Compulsion also lead to crimes as people are not able to restrain themselves (you know which crimes).

Everyone have desire's and temptations, some have innocent ones, some have dark or twisted. Steph too has desire, temptation of delving into "bimbo" but is not into any sort of compulsion. She feels with MC at ease so she suggests if he also want we can make you(MC) live this fantasy and fulfill that craving of temptation. There is nothing wrong with having desires or temptations.:coffee:

Last edited:

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Lots of young women watch reality tv without them automatically turning into bimbo.
People have multiple dreams in life, and not fullfilling one of them does not make them unable to pursue their other dreams or have regrets, welcome to life.

I understand you guys may prefer bimbo steph as the devs gave her the priority too , but normal steph is her own person that does not depend on her fetishes to exist and has no problem if you don't want to play on those kinks, while bimbo steph is her being controlled by her fetishes and live her kinks regardless of consequences.
And that make steph and steph bimbo very different as LI
You are literally ignoring what is factually stated within the game by her dialogue! She doesn't watch it because it's enterfuckingtaining alone...she literally says...who wouldn't want to look like that! She herself tells you she has body image issues!

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
You are literally ignoring what is factually stated within the game by her dialogue! She doesn't watch it because it's enterfuckingtaining alone...she literally says...who wouldn't want to look like that! She herself tells you she has body image issues!
It's just ridiculous drama for sake of drama, steph is using a daz3D supermodel so it's obvious her body issues are all mental issues :D

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes