Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Only if I could corrupt her as she is way too vanilla as is imo. But each to their own :)
Can't react

Hahah I see your point but I still like her. Only thing that I would prefer is that there is no.. taboo in being with her? but other than that I like the cuttie

Like I would have made it so that we were dating her mother and she is working for us and then we can start fucking her too.... :love:

I guess you can tell who is my favorite in Shadows over Manstone, dev's other game.

Last edited:

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
I really hope we get more time with the EX in the future, right now i don't think many people like her because of how MC react to everything about her, but if you play her path as it is now there is a scene that show that she wasn't the only one "toxic", she says she's working as a teacher at a pre/high school and the MC says something "not bad" about it and she says "no sarcastic comments?" (or something like that) implying that he used to make fun of her career. I'am kinda curious about her character and if their relationship is salvageable. Am i alone or there is more of you interested in her?
I'm also interested in this path, she must have had some good qualities to attract the MC in the first place.. right? WhitePhantom has done a great job in making all the LI's different from each other, so playing different routes is certainly not repetitive.

Reactions: linkinn

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Can't react

Hahah I see your point but I still like her. Only thing that I would prefer is that there is no.. taboo in being with her? but other than that I like the cuttie

Like I would have made it so that we were dating her mother and she is working for us and then we can start fucking her too.... :love:

I guess you can tell who is my favorite in Shadows over Manstone, dev's other game.
I like the way you think honestly. She just reminds me of a Donna Reed type character. Atleast with your idea it would add a little edge or tabooish fun. :)

Edit I too have been out of reacts :)

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I like the way you think honestly. She just reminds me of a Donna Reed type character. Atleast with your idea it would add a little edge or tabooish fun. :)

Edit I too have been out of reacts :)
hehe yeah, the more morally/legally/ethically/whatever you can think incorrect possible, the hotter :giggle: . That is why harem families for me make little sense. If you are fucking everybody and everybody is happy, where is the taboo on that?

And the bigger the consequences of getting caught, the better... not the same thing of getting caught by a stranger that lives in another country that by the mother of your 18 years old that learns that her baby was knocked up by her daddy...\

About the reactions, I think they may have change some settings.. as lately it is very restrictive.

Last edited:

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
Strange situation: i didn't receive Stephani's phone number and later MC wanted to call her, because "he have it".
Me: Confusing....

Oct 8, 2019
Now before I start I want to say that none of this is criticism in any way, I love what I have played so far. That being said "so far" is getting Lydia out on bail and driving home. I stopped there because while I play these games more for the story and I most certainly adore what is presented, it is simply too much right now. That and I am afraid that the story is not complete and it would just crush me to get into the legal drama only to be hit with "tune in next time".

So this one gets to sit on my "play immediately" list as soon as the complete game is released. But still, my god, I'm accusing everyone and trusting less of what I am told than a "Black Mirror" episode. Translation, that is "Ace speak" for bravo!

makmaru619

May 25, 2019
Now before I start I want to say that none of this is criticism in any way, I love what I have played so far. That being said "so far" is getting Lydia out on bail and driving home. I stopped there because while I play these games more for the story and I most certainly adore what is presented, it is simply too much right now. That and I am afraid that the story is not complete and it would just crush me to get into the legal drama only to be hit with "tune in next time".

So this one gets to sit on my "play immediately" list as soon as the complete game is released. But still, my god, I'm accusing everyone and trusting less of what I am told than a "Black Mirror" episode. Translation, that is "Ace speak" for bravo!
ummm..... English, Senior?

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
1 (1).jpg

Hey guys and girls!

Defending Lydia Collier v.09.1 will be being released this coming week, so watch out for it when it drops!

As previously mentioned this is a different kind of update that to appreciate you'll really need to do a replay from the beginning.

But what will be coming:

About 100 new renders changing and diversifying the story in some places to give more player controlled decisions.

Lots and lots of new text. If you're one for getting to know the story and the goings-ons around you, then this is the update for you.

I've redesigned the two news websites, so you'll be able to see dozens of news articles and read about developments progressing with the story.

I've also added in a two new messaging systems, one for the player, and another to let you know how other characters are really feeling should you risk snooping if they leave themselves logged in.

And of course the long awaited social media app, with some extra renders of characters decided by last month's 10+ poll.

Thanks for all the continued support, and be on the lookout for when it drops!

WP

makmaru619

May 25, 2019
View attachment 1095206

Hey guys and girls!

Defending Lydia Collier v.09.1 will be being released this coming week, so watch out for it when it drops!

As previously mentioned this is a different kind of update that to appreciate you'll really need to do a replay from the beginning.

But what will be coming:

About 100 new renders changing and diversifying the story in some places to give more player controlled decisions.

Lots and lots of new text. If you're one for getting to know the story and the goings-ons around you, then this is the update for you.

I've redesigned the two news websites, so you'll be able to see dozens of news articles and read about developments progressing with the story.

I've also added in a two new messaging systems, one for the player, and another to let you know how other characters are really feeling should you risk snooping if they leave themselves logged in.

And of course the long awaited social media app, with some extra renders of characters decided by last month's 10+ poll.

Thanks for all the continued support, and be on the lookout for when it drops!

WP
Its almost two months now. Since the last update I mean.

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
And funny part is , this update doesnt actually progress story , more like add small features... also dev has another game too which wont get updated to soon either , speaking of milking patreons
You're not actually serious with this right?

makmaru619

May 25, 2019
You're not actually serious with this right?
IF you have already played v 0.9 they did mention which part would be released in v 0.9.1 also bits and pieces here and there from the beginning. So they the dev is suggestion we start from the beginning. Also some social media interface in the game is being reworked and that was what is causing the delay, kinda understandable I guess but its been over 3 months in development.

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
IF you have already played v 0.9 they did mention which part would be released in v 0.9.1 also bits and pieces here and there from the beginning. So they the dev is suggestion we start from the beginning. Also some social media interface in the game is being reworked and that was what is causing the delay, kinda understandable I guess but its been over 3 months in development.
Yes I haver played 0.9 and I know all that, but the dev is far from what the poster above is implying that he is 'milking patreons'. Two months is a pretty standard turnaround time for active devs. Heck devs of the more popular games like BADIK / CoBD have a 4-5 month turnaround time and that's with several people already working on the project.

shish666

Mar 15, 2018
Yes I haver played 0.9 and I know all that, but the dev is far from what the poster above is implying that he is 'milking patreons'. Two months is a pretty standard turnaround time for active devs. Heck devs of the more popular games like BADIK / CoBD have a 4-5 month turnaround time and that's with several people already working on the project.
Doesn't DPC work alone on BaDIK? I remember he stated somewhere that he prefers to work alone so his product will be exactly as he planned to make it. About Philly and his CoBD, I genuinely don't know.

makmaru619

May 25, 2019
Apparently he stopped patreon payment for one month he wanted to try something new but as a one man team, I think he took on more than he can handle. Team borsch are the professional milkers and if memory serves me right, before v 0.9 he always delivered on time on a monthly basis. So is he milking his patrons for what they are worth, "ABSOLUTELY NOT" so far. Is everyone on edge not seeing a release for such an absolutely fantastic game, Hell yeah.

Also If the Alpha version is already out , we could expect he beta version any day now and a few days after that the public version should be available here. So I guess that wait is "a small price to pay for salvation".

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Doesn't DPC work alone on BaDIK? I remember he stated somewhere that he prefers to work alone so his product will be exactly as he planned to make it. About Philly and his CoBD, I genuinely don't know.
Philly receives help with the writing, but that's all.

P4cM4n

Jan 14, 2021
I really enjoyed this

It was a good story with plenty of different sex scenes.
Really good rendering too.
Only downside is its not complete yet.
Am impatient for the rest of the story

Reactions: KiraJames

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
Just from looking at the changelog, seems like a lot of changes but nothing progressing? Is there any new content for the main storyline in this update?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes