Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You ... cannot do that, you twat! That is where gurls whore themselves to creeps .. you are no creep .. are ya ?!?

Have you seen these: ???
Regarding incest, it is just text and Ellie doesn't confirm it (and she might just be trolling Emma), but this implies she messed around with Samantha :p:
View attachment 1362000
You cannot get to them . They are Ellies .. all hers .. you are not getting her toys! Ever!

About Whistle in game. There is an option to add someone, but I could never add anyone. Is that normal? Or how do I add Ellie, for example?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah .. Ellie is a bit jealous about you adding her girls to your following but she does not understand
the power and notion of a proffessional social media outlet - you show how you are not a creep
in your spare time or someone totally different, this shows you stick to what you believe
deep down whether you are representing a victim of rape or a murder suspect.

Game oN!
This is true. Initially I followed them all b/c they were her family, thinking maybe I could get more background / information about Ellie through her sisters' profiles, but since you can access Ellie's computer and look at her own Whistle, you can get all the info you need about Ellie and her circle of acquaintances that way. And then, when Ellie specifically tells the MC to stop following them (asking him why he would follow them in the first place), I unfollowed them. Can't upset my blonde party-animal bunny rabbit.
About Whistle in game. There is an option to add someone, but I could never add anyone. Is that normal? Or how do I add Ellie, for example?
AFAIK, there is currently only one girl you can add via Whistle yourself, and that's Chloe (Ellie's friend). You can find clues to the code for it if you look at Chloe's photos (the ones you need show up later, something like 75% of the way through the current game). After you do that, you'll get a text (Whistle is linked to your phone's text app) and then be able to follow Chloe's NSFW account, and then she'll follow you back also.

Jul 19, 2021
just finished my first run & i gotta say, not a bad game, Ellie was definately my favorite character, i hope this will get more story updates soon.

Dannnnn12345

Nov 3, 2019
A little note: I saw in your screenshot that you seem to have reinstalled the game under an already installed game - at least that's what it looks like.
View attachment 1361746

This can cause problems if you start the "first" one, because script files might be loaded twice. I would therefore delete all under "Defending Lydia Collier" again (the saved files should be preserved in Windows) and then install the download from CookieMonster666.
I decided to try a new save file to see if it was indeed just that save file that got corrupted and turns out that was the case the original save file got corrupted somehow and that caused the issues

Reactions: KoGa3

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
AFAIK, there is currently only one girl you can add via Whistle yourself, and that's Chloe (Ellie's friend). You can find clues to the code for it if you look at Chloe's photos (the ones you need show up later, something like 75% of the way through the current game). After you do that, you'll get a text (Whistle is linked to your phone's text app) and then be able to follow Chloe's NSFW account, and then she'll follow you back also.
Wasn't Chloe Ellie's sister? I thought she....has two sisters, Chloe being one of them. lol but now I'm not 100%

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Chloe is the skank who wanted to make Ellie her bitch and when Ellie said no,
she was not having it, just dropped off Ellies radar. That is who Chloe is.
She wanted Ellie just to bang, Ellie said no, so Chloe bolted.

Buut .. for unknows reasons, after Chloe expressed her dissapointment to Ellie not doing it,
Ellie begs Chloe back as a bff ... even tho Chloe has no interest in Ellie any more.

So now Ellie is just some kind of fan girl of Chloes, ”cause Chloe does not care whatsoever.

Wasn't Chloe Ellie's sister? I thought she....has two sisters, Chloe being one of them. lol but now I'm not 100%
She does have two sisters, but they are Sammy and Emma; Chloe is Ellie's friend (BFF?).
We have ta get Ellie away from that skank .. she is hurting her and selling her body 4 money.

Reactions: Dyhart and cib64

Ciccio92

Jul 13, 2020
This is true. Initially I followed them all b/c they were her family, thinking maybe I could get more background / information about Ellie through her sisters' profiles, but since you can access Ellie's computer and look at her own Whistle, you can get all the info you need about Ellie and her circle of acquaintances that way. And then, when Ellie specifically tells the MC to stop following them (asking him why he would follow them in the first place), I unfollowed them. Can't upset my blonde party-animal bunny rabbit.

you mean on chloe profile "instagram"?
i got it tnx mate

Last edited:
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm playing Steph route, and I'm at the moment when the MC got injured in the game and the MC came home with Steph.

I have a question, will Steph eventually want to have sex without a condom later in the game?
I hate when we have to have sex with a condom on. I prefer the woman to take birth control pills instead.

And out of curiosity yet, I want to play Vanessa route for my next playthrough. Is it the same with her that we have to wear a condom?

Thanks. ;)

Sep 27, 2017
I'm playing Steph route, and I'm at the moment when the MC got injured in the game and the MC came home with Steph.

I have a question, will Steph eventually want to have sex without a condom later in the game?
I hate when we have to have sex with a condom on. I prefer the woman to take birth control pills instead.

And out of curiosity yet, I want to play Vanessa route for my next playthrough. Is it the same with her that we have to wear a condom?

Thanks. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Qmil679

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Right ... leave it to Steph to ghost MC by accepting hooligans detail in a stadium.
How awesome I miss her at home but all the world just admires her wonderful personality like creeps.
Because Any time a gurl takes a shine to me, the whole wide world just wants to snatch her from me ... shocking!
She had nothing to do when we were living separate, now that we live together ... the whole world wants her.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Right ... leave it to Steph to ghost MC by accepting hooligans detail in a stadium.
How awesome I miss her at home but all the world just admires her wonderful personality like creeps.
Because Any time a gurl takes a shine to me, the whole wide world just wants to snatch her from me ... shocking!
She had nothing to do when we were living separate, now that we live together ... the whole world wants her.
Huh huh, you said "snatch"!
BB.jpg

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Frank is the leak who steal the stick.I chose Ennie`s team,sent the redhead with glasses to invesitgate him,and she did a wonderful job.
Is that the foreign minister or something like that? I sent one of the guys after him and he couldn´t find him anywhere, which was suspicious as hell

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Guys are pointless in this inquiry .. use the babes. MOst competent are your ladies from the tavern.
Is that the foreign minister or something like that? I sent one of the guys after him and he couldn´t find him anywhere, which was suspicious as hell

Reactions: Qixoni
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes