vessna

Jul 21, 2021
NEED HELP
answer is on page "306" of this thread, btw this file doesn't exist in folder files,

in short, copy placeholder image from www/img/pictures. . .
*or any other image (i copied the Kira poster image)*

then paste it to the same folder, and rename it to

Cause it doesn't matter, ya will not see the placeholder or any image, game will skip it. . .

it will work just fine,

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Things like the Bus stop urgently need to be fixed, it's vital to the class struggle, otherwise the workers of the proletariat can't get to their jobs to work for the greater good and fullfill their quotas in the five year plan that the party laid out.

Edit: OK, so it turns out fixing the Bus Stop was unfortunately not included in this five year plan, so we will just have to wait until the next one. Pro tip: I know making those plans is really boring, but try not to drink the whole Vodka bottle before making up those plans..

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2020
game does not recognize its own save files i think

"this save is for a different game"

im trying to play on browser using the www/index.html file and it runs perfectly until i try to save/load, i tried to save on an empty save space and it doesnt recognice the file (i tried on chrome and firefox)

i tried loading the autosave files, didnt work either, and i tried saving with both "enable save from menu" enabled and disabled

elavex

Feb 21, 2019
I keep having mixed feeling about this game. While Kira is great in some moments there are some moments that I'm just really surprised things don't go immediately and horrifically wrong with how she speaks, and I don't mean the bimbo moments.

They're fairly few but its largely during the Vivarium stuff when she becomes angry. I kinda get the point of the anger and what not but it just seems like a moment that should have a stat choice response. I'm not sure if it does, but that's just something I wanted to say.

Otherwise I was happy to just see the game updated. (That's been one of my only non issue gripes so far. That part just bothers me for whatever reason, otherwise everything is great.)

Note: Beast best guy.

Last edited:

harmaa

Nov 22, 2018
can some one guide me through the first part of the game. i am unable to go to hospital for some reason. the game says i need to rest and i go to sleep but still cant visit the hospital

Edit: im stupid the hospital is one the left side not the right side

Last edited:

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
So, like i havent played this for a looong ass time, i honestly thought this was forgotten, and today it somehow showed up on my updates just for me to find out all this drama lol. Well anyways, is there a guide or walkthu for this? i remember it having many unchangable decitions and the like

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Well as someone who had never played this before I really like the art style, the transformations, I do wish Kira could dom on more then getting domed by others at times. A lot of the female characters are great art too. It is disheartening to hear that development has been.. delayed for a long while it seems. I hope it continues to develop because the potential and the art and all the variations are so good.

P.S. Maybe with Buttercut and Sharon Kira will have characters submissive peons to order around nudge and to tease and edge? So maybe that criticism will go away. Anyway I enjoyed playing it and other then one missing img file I had no real issues.

Reactions: xatcat
4.00 star(s) 102 Votes