Tiger73rus

May 22, 2020
a bug, you can’t go along the path of a cow, there is an exclamation mark in the updated path, but there is no NPC, before it was all without adventures, pass the bug to anyone who has a desire. I love the game and understand everything, but the author clearly declares some kind of Russophobia and I’m uncomfortable with him to communicate

alkeera

May 1, 2018
I wonder which one of two slavic cyberpunk projects will be completed earlier. This one or Cyberslav animated series.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Does the scene with the technopriestress has been removed? I can't seem to be able to trigger it, only the one with the men, shame not really interrested in thoses.
Also somebody knows where and how to trigger the new blow/boobjob and orgy repeatable encounter?

rammy43

Aug 13, 2016
I get there's no walkthrough, but is there any way to see what quests are at end of content? I finished
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but now I don't know if there's anything more to the main story. I know the farm content is what's been worked on past year or so but unsure if I reached the end of main story content or just lost.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
how to increase stats on this game?
Intelligence, Charisma and Lust are increased or decrease (intel only) by event.
Ass size is changed by the gym, breast by augmentation unlocked by the main story.
There are only a few posibility to increase intel and charisma (the 2 duck in the gym are a must have) while there are much more for Lust, in fact depending on the path you take lust value become irrelevent on (brainwashed you act lustfull regardless of value but by perk or fetish)

Reactions: KlausSeinth

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Two questions:
1. Does the Sharon->Cow route exist yet?
2. Has a Rickroll always been included in the download?

Edit: To answer my own question (1), I looked through the game logic and there is specifically no setter to activate Sharon. Not to mention there are no Sharon images associated with the Barn.

Last edited:

Jives

Aug 2, 2022
Does anyone know how to increase lust and fame? I got up to 10 lust but after saving the gym, it dropped down to 8 and my fame went to 5 after working in the bar once.

I'm stuck in the energy factory too.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 102 Votes