vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I dont know if anyone mentioned this but the diner job lags bad. The rest of the game doesnt just when you go to work in the diner.
same here
but i did 1 serve
then went out to the other room
then repeat a serve ´+ went out again until finish

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
u can also just decrease windows res for speedup or use speedhack in ce for unlocked fps
From what've read Mulan knows about that issue and judging by his/hers written text it'll be easier to make that part of game from scratch than fix it.

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ugh, so if I'm understanding correctly, neither the 0.499 and 0.5 update will expand on the Vivarium quests...just more system implementation, some mirror art, a repeatable prison event, and some more lore related to the rebels/KGB. I wonder what happened to the "Mother pregnancy" the dev said he would work on next :(

Aug 24, 2020
Ugh, so if I'm understanding correctly, neither the 0.499 and 0.5 update will expand on the Vivarium quests...just more system implementation, some mirror art, a repeatable prison event, and some more lore related to the rebels/KGB. I wonder what happened to the "Mother pregnancy" the dev said he would work on next :(
Yeah I'm also waiting on more pregnancy events but it seems Mulan doesn't want to do that or keeps getting delayed.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
vivarium
i said no to pregnancy and milking at start of vivarium
i am not sure about it's a bug
but after the fuckme scene i going to the other stable and see the blinking ! on the door
but inside are nothing to do
and if a talk to a npc or try to leave the farm she gets shocked

Reactions: Vyacheslav Grinko

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
hmm i though i can already get pregnant somehow, i kept repeating vivarium with different variables in cheat menu to test if its possible lmao so the only pregnancy that there is atm is in those visions scenes rite ?

anyways here my save collection b4 any sex scene

Last edited:
Reactions: Readerf2b
Oct 8, 2022
hmm i though i can already get pregnant somehow, i kept repeating vivarium with different variables in cheat menu to test if its possible lmao so the only pregnancy that there is atm is in those visions scenes rite ?

anyways here my save collection b4 any sex scene

Yes and no. The visions in the barn are one instance, but depending on the build you can also get a future vision from an NPC where your look gets randomized or you can go to another NPC and have your look randomized and appear like that permanently. When randomized you sometimes can get pregnant and one or two NPCs will actually say congrats or something.
But this was only possible one or two versions ago. The future visions NPC and the look randomisier NPC have been removed in the latest build.
And I don't know if some of those things were bugs or features.

Reactions: ogrishTAN

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
Yes and no. The visions in the barn are one instance, but depending on the build you can also get a future vision from an NPC where your look gets randomized or you can go to another NPC and have your look randomized and appear like that permanently. When randomized you sometimes can get pregnant and one or two NPCs will actually say congrats or something.
But this was only possible one or two versions ago. The future visions NPC and the look randomisier NPC have been removed in the latest build.
And I don't know if some of those things were bugs or features.
oh ok thanks to clear this out, i was getting confused >.<

btw u can actually get preggo with cheat but havent tested yet if this bring any kind of dialogue, will test later while awaiting 0.5

i hope theres gonna be some new art of kira, artist behind her is godtier

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes