Prince Eric

Jun 22, 2020
I have an error during "Basic Instinct" mission where after the group goes into the bar the attached screen appears, retry does nothing and i need to close game and reload save file, I've tried different paths too, and that still occurs View attachment 2457240
As with all the other similar errors, just go to '/img/pictures' in game folder, copy any .png file and rename it ('KiraBust' and so on) so that you actually had a file with that name in your folder.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 1Inquisition

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How very self aware, Mulan.

I have mixed feelings on this. On one hand, it's... Commendable that you're trying to implement all those systems you talked about years ago, like fetishes.

On the other hand, the game really doesn't know if it wants to be a Visual Novel or a Life Sim, and trying to do both means you're basically committing yourself towards doing this for the next 10 years. Like, I like the Life Sim elements, but bringing them up to speed with the rest of what is already in the game will take you another year or two.

Also the new sprite system results in Kira's art taking a second or two to "load in" whenever you enter a conversation in a new location, which makes them quite laggy. I hope you have some solution how to improve that, because it really detracts from the experience.

Oct 8, 2022
Also the new sprite system results in Kira's art taking a second or two to "load in" whenever you enter a conversation in a new location, which makes them quite laggy. I hope you have some solution how to improve that, because it really detracts from the experience.
Lol, just get a 4090

Oct 8, 2022
How very self aware, Mulan.

I have mixed feelings on this. On one hand, it's... Commendable that you're trying to implement all those systems you talked about years ago, like fetishes.

On the other hand, the game really doesn't know if it wants to be a Visual Novel or a Life Sim, and trying to do both means you're basically committing yourself towards doing this for the next 10 years. Like, I like the Life Sim elements, but bringing them up to speed with the rest of what is already in the game will take you another year or two.

All jokes aside, could you share the new download link with us? Please?

After all, us Pirates are just temporarily impoverished supporters.

Prince Eric

Jun 22, 2020
It's like Mulan is trying to make 'Defenestration' into 'Degrees of Lewdity 2077', not fully realising that it will take decades of work (or realising and wanting to just make the game till death) and is not a good idea anyway. 'Defenestration' is great as a story game (sorry, I don't really know the right term, I mean games that are focused around the plot), with jokes, hypnosis, body modification and weird characters. All those jobs only add boring repeatable gameplay to a game that doesn't benefit from that. Game shines when it's cracking jokes every single minute and putting Kira in weird and funny situations. Like it does in main story.
Mulan is very ambitious, but judging by the game development so far, it's a bad thing. I honestly hope Mulan will change their mind after all and just make full story. And then maybe add all the jobs in DLCs after the main development finishes.

Oct 8, 2022
It's like Mulan is trying to make 'Defenestration' into 'Degrees of Lewdity 2077', not fully realising that it will take decades of work (or realising and wanting to just make the game till death) and is not a good idea anyway. 'Defenestration' is great as a story game (sorry, I don't really know the right term, I mean games that are focused around the plot), with jokes, hypnosis, body modification and weird characters. All those jobs only add boring repeatable gameplay to a game that doesn't benefit from that. Game shines when it's cracking jokes every single minute and putting Kira in weird and funny situations. Like it does in main story.
Mulan is very ambitious, but judging by the game development so far, it's a bad thing. I honestly hope Mulan will change their mind after all and just make full story. And then maybe add all the jobs in DLCs after the main development finishes.
Just let the man make the game he wants to. It's not like you have to pay him.

Talos888

Mar 4, 2018

Yess

more ass please! Kira has a big round juicy ass, just like my wife. I like games where the female protagonist has a juicy big round ass and a good body.

I didn't even think about that, could someone make a game with my wife as model too.

Last edited:

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
Yess

more ass please! Kira has a big round juicy ass, just like my wife. I like games where the female protagonist has a juicy big round ass and a good body.

I didn't even think about that, could someone make a game with my wife as model too.
That's oddly specific, but you do you my man, I'm not judging.

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes