ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
not much in this update, im awaiting preg system (played too much four elements lel) but last time it was mentioned in 2021-08-14, it seems 0.5 will deliver on that, but before that there gonna be couple shower updates or something, im not sure what mulan tryin to do.. dunno im lazy ass wanker and mulan posts are tldr ;s still love the art ! top tier !

eb55c74995926c2995d6fbc038c2f7d2d9047e7b842bf2a540e93bbfc33285d7.png
f6edec75020c03786a6a06303f6a3ee8483cd07b1e803ad0c205f67c34eb4f11.png

21126ae0dda36e58549328e79121d3c001622d5105b8177fe33aa8d324c45de7.png

and i still have that fanfiction of kira havin like badass brother who will like turn ssj4 and like save her or something lel

(INT -3)

Last edited:

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
I feel you brother. I watched my countries currency drop to almost nothing. I can't afford that lol, soon one month of Mulans Patreon is basically gonna be more than I make in a year T.T
daamn. i mean i live in a shitty third world country but cmon
at least we have something in common

sani45

Sep 20, 2019
Каков реальны объем контента в новой версии ?

What is the actual amount of content in the new version ?

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
Каков реальны объем контента в новой версии ?

What is the actual amount of content in the new version ?
- 57 pictures (just the base art + expressions);

- 18 pages of script;

- ”Mirror” pose;

- Edited the beginning of thee Tolstoy event to include the “mirror” pose;

- Implemented the ”Pink Kira” introduction event;

- Added some Lust and Intelligence text references to the “tunnel grope” event;

- Fixed reported piercing/outfits bug

- Fixed another waitress picture bug

- Fixed Retardis waitress job expressions not working.

Note: The new event with the “pink Kira” has only one requirement - you must finish the "Shower" quest first.

or u can extract images to check urself

sani45

Sep 20, 2019
- 57 pictures (just the base art + expressions);

- 18 pages of script;

- ”Mirror” pose;

- Edited the beginning of thee Tolstoy event to include the “mirror” pose;

- Implemented the ”Pink Kira” introduction event;

- Added some Lust and Intelligence text references to the “tunnel grope” event;

- Fixed reported piercing/outfits bug

- Fixed another waitress picture bug

- Fixed Retardis waitress job expressions not working.

Note: The new event with the “pink Kira” has only one requirement - you must finish the "Shower" quest first.

or u can extract images to check urself
Большое спасибо.

А если серьезна арта 3 хоть новых есть ?

Thank you very much.

But seriously , is there at least a new art 3 ?

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
And why is half of the post in Russian? The site rules don't seem to approve of this.
i bet if it was the case of some awesome game developer or mod creator who dont speak english nobody would care about those rules including mods, i actually seen this case many times on this site, or for example on nexus mods and loverslab also, but whenever snowflake speak in other language everyone is triggered, so i guess the forum rules are only concerning snowflakes :\/

Last edited:

Han Durger

Aug 4, 2017
idk why i think i see a pattern, same with skidrowreloaded site. Most pirates are really entitled scum, doesn't pay a penny but speaks like an art critic. Supporters who actually pay for their product has the right cause they are consumers not leechers. Pirate all u want/need, but complaining about pirated product that's actually really sad cause you think u matter that much, get a job and buy and maybe u can feel more important.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
idk why i think i see a pattern, same with skidrowreloaded site. Most pirates are really entitled scum, doesn't pay a penny but speaks like an art critic. Supporters who actually pay for their product has the right cause they are consumers not leechers. Pirate all u want/need, but complaining about pirated product that's actually really sad cause you think u matter that much, get a job and buy and maybe u can feel more important.
You are more right than you can imagine. The amount of "high and mighty complaining" I've seen on this very website is fucking absurd, especially the amount of "demanding" people who don't drop a penny throw around like they have any right to get pissy with the creators.

Although, even supporting doesn't give you the right to act like a dick to a creator. They're still human beings. You can be mad at something without acting like an asshole, especially if you support a Patreon. You don't like it anymore ? Juste stop paying. Simple as that. That's a mature reaction. Not starting some sort of cancel crusade on some obscure forums...

Just look back on this thread at how many people treat Mulan like shit despite their efforts on the game, for example.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 99 Votes