ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
From what've read Mulan knows about that issue and judging by his/hers written text it'll be easier to make that part of game from scratch than fix it.
whole game should be remade from scratch, just like creators of third crisis did it porting it from unreal engine to unity and now theyr trending ftw

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
whole game should be remade from scratch, just like creators of third crisis did it porting it from unreal engine to unity and now theyr trending ftw
Only time and Mulan will tell, we'll see. You know what? Erotic point and click game with his/her sultry art style would be a banger, no pun intended.

• Haha
Reactions: ogrishTAN

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
Only time and Mulan will tell, we'll see. You know what? Erotic point and click game with his/her sultry art style would be a banger, no pun intended.
wat xD ? i mean i grown on larry7 playing it when i was 12 but.........

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2022
oh ok thanks to clear this out, i was getting confused >.<

btw u can actually get preggo with cheat but havent tested yet if this bring any kind of dialogue, will test later while awaiting 0.5

i hope theres gonna be some new art of kira, artist behind her is godtier
What do you mean, we're literally in the middle of an art overhall. Almost everything is new art.

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
What do you mean, we're literally in the middle of an art overhall. Almost everything is new art.
yea i know .. but imagination..... hurpy durpy

asdasdas.png

like, i cant moooawit :pPPPPPP

31212.png

why add suff and dont expect fans to fantasize xD

btw sry to many shots today indeed Oo i mean too MOOOOny ;pppppppppppppppppppp

Last edited:

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
i have personal fanfiction where it turns out vivarrium mother is actually kira mother and theres also a brother white haired who will save kira from all this brainwashing bullshit and he also have red innerself but not awaken yet coz of memory manipulation or something

Last edited:

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
i have personal fanfiction where it turns out vivarrium mother is actually kira mother and theres also a brother white haired who will save kira from all this brainwashing bullshit and he also have red innerself but not awaken yet coz of memory manipulation or something
Well that's more grounded head cannon, than any souls game ever, I fucking bet that Miyazaki is laughing his ass off, with players patching holes in the lore as big as state of Texas.

Last edited:

1Inquisition

Jan 31, 2023
I have an error during "Basic Instinct" mission where after the group goes into the bar the attached screen appears, retry does nothing and i need to close game and reload save file, I've tried different paths too, and that still occurs Defenestration.jpg

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes