ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I like the new gym events, but I don't know how to raise lust past level 5. For the moment being I don't find new scenes there.

AND I played it a long time ago and had no problems to start the (very nice) prison task (find the decker). Now I have no idea where to go to start it.
EDIT: I guess now I remember it, sorry for asking a stupid question, but then again - someone has to do it!

The park flashing now is a one time only event? EDIT: THIS SEEMS IMPORTANT TO ME! I could not do it more than twice. The MC sleeps through the nights without asking me whether to go to the park again.

And I understand it correctly that the movie stuff still is not re-implemented?

Last edited:
Reactions: ps1825788713

altshi

May 29, 2017
The park flashing now is a one time only event? EDIT: THIS SEEMS IMPORTANT TO ME! I could not do it more than twice. The MC sleeps through the nights without asking me whether to go to the park again.
I believe you can still repeat the flashing event by interacting with the clock in the dorm, though it seems pretty barebones still.

Reactions: ray3dave

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I believe you can still repeat the flashing event by interacting with the clock in the dorm, though it seems pretty barebones still.
Thanks a lot. Yes, the flashing event still needs a lot of love. Someone posted above that you need to get caught to trigger the party event, so I need to repeat that at least once to get caught. Hope your idea works!

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Thanks a lot. Yes, the flashing event still needs a lot of love. Someone posted above that you need to get caught to trigger the party event, so I need to repeat that at least once to get caught. Hope your idea works!
I am just starting a new playthrough and the party event started automatically on day 3, I went to sleep and got woken up by Tolstoy asking me to go buy the liquor

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I am just starting a new playthrough and the party event started automatically on day 3, I went to sleep and got woken up by Tolstoy asking me to go buy the liquor
Well, the girls asked me to party as well, only the store did not sell liquor yet.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Well, the girls asked me to party as well, only the store did not sell liquor yet.
No, not the girls that is just the start of the game. You have to be woken by Tolstoy who tells you the liquor is in stock and to go get it straight away, then the store will have it. Like I said it happened to me on the 3rd night

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ray3dave

jonL

Jul 24, 2017
Most of scenes are still not repeating, after fucking ton of suggestions from patrons and us filthy pirates. I dont know, Mulan is an autist or what? Looks like he is lost in coding, not delivering visible content.

Reactions: alstronom

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Okay, so let’s try this again, hopefully the new version has calmed you down a little (I sure feel less stressed out).

Some of you did a really good job at remaining calm and rational (better than me, that’s for sure), and some of you did not, but that’s okay.

Our game has physical transformations and it’s no secret that they are a tough thing to do. Adding things retroactively is less than ideal, which is why we had polls last year to determine how many changes the game will have overall.
Knowing the number of potential future changes, we can code all of our events with placeholder art and just replace in-game pictures when the time is right. While redrawing the art I’ve saved everything “layered” and drawn some things in advance.

To actually implement it all we will need a ton of time, and some of you would hate us for that, since people generally do not care about the backend. So we will recode events gradually with each update (our goal is to finish recoding them all by the end of this year).

This way, we will be able to develop the game quicker and we won’t need to break your saves with every update.

Another thing that should help with our workload is our new “grope system”, replacing something in it will automatically change all grope events and save us a ton of time. We’ve included it in this version and we will use it in the next update already.

Making a game with alternative art and text is tough, and I can already see comments like this one

Im totally dissapointed.
10-20 minutes of gameplay in four months. And its not like we have several unique scenes, its more like we progress thru one big scene multiple times.
It may take you 10-20 minutes, if you’ll skip all text. Because you’re only seeing half of our art and 1/3 of our text, not to mention branching options and backend. We can artificially extend your gameplay by adding grind - fetch quests, money, combat system, gathering quests etc. But we don’t want to do that.

That said, clearly you like my game and you want me to continue making it, even those of you who dislike me personally, that is why you’re still here in the first place.
I only ask for one thing of you, if you do like my game, but have no means nor desire to help me, for one reason or the other - at least don’t hurt.

P.S:
I like to think that I’ve learned my lesson, so the next update will be out sooner.

That’s all I wanted to say, and this is my peace offering.

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
Okay, so let’s try this again, hopefully the new version has calmed you down a little (I sure feel less stressed out).

Some of you did a really good job at remaining calm and rational (better than me, that’s for sure), and some of you did not, but that’s okay.

Our game has physical transformations and it’s no secret that they are a tough thing to do. Adding things retroactively is less than ideal, which is why we had polls last year to determine how many changes the game will have overall.
Knowing the number of potential future changes, we can code all of our events with placeholder art and just replace in-game pictures when the time is right. While redrawing the art I’ve saved everything “layered” and drawn some things in advance.

To actually implement it all we will need a ton of time, and some of you would hate us for that, since people generally do not care about the backend. So we will recode events gradually with each update (our goal is to finish recoding them all by the end of this year).

This way, we will be able to develop the game quicker and we won’t need to break your saves with every update.

Another thing that should help with our workload is our new “grope system”, replacing something in it will automatically change all grope events and save us a ton of time. We’ve included it in this version and we will use it in the next update already.

Making a game with alternative art and text is tough, and I can already see comments like this one

It may take you 10-20 minutes, if you’ll skip all text. Because you’re only seeing half of our art and 1/3 of our text, not to mention branching options and backend. We can artificially extend your gameplay by adding grind - fetch quests, money, combat system, gathering quests etc. But we don’t want to do that.

That said, clearly you like my game and you want me to continue making it, even those of you who dislike me personally, that is why you’re still here in the first place.
I only ask for one thing of you, if you do like my game, but have no means nor desire to help me, for one reason or the other - at least don’t hurt.

P.S:
I like to think that I’ve learned my lesson, so the next update will be out sooner.

That’s all I wanted to say, and this is my peace offering.
The art work is great as before, and we all hope you can finish this master piece. I think we can find a way to push forward. Money? Script? Or something else, maybe you can share it and we would love to help.

lizly

Apr 11, 2019
I got a couple of things to say about the update.
First of all: jesus... Ehm OMS the dialogs in the game are hilarious and love it in general.
Now for some criticism. What im missing is some repeatable scenes (the gym is a step in the right direction imo) but i understand that it takes time to make them.
Also for some reason the game is heavy on my RAM (i think this started after 4.5a) and my whole pc starts to lag after playing some time (before anyone asks i have 4gb of RAM)

Dghg

May 10, 2019
View attachment 137822

Overview:
"Defenestration is set in a futuristic soviet union, the player takes up a role of Kira, young promising girl fresh out of school. Help her get on her feet in unfamiliar megapolis, dealing with various day-to-day problems and different characters. Some will try to help you, some to corrupt you (mainly the second one)." "The game is planned to be choice based and semi-open worlded. Which means no combat system. Current version has at least five hour of gameplay."​

Thread Updated: 2019-11-10
Release Date: 2019-11-08
Developer/Publisher: Fresh Mulan -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - -
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Extras:
Thanks to SillyAfterDark for sharing!

View attachment 216183 View attachment 216184 View attachment 216185 View attachment 216186 View attachment 216187 View attachment 216188 View attachment 216189 View attachment 216190 View attachment 216191 View attachment 216192 View attachment 216193 View attachment 216194 View attachment 216195 View attachment 216196 View attachment 216197 View attachment 216198 View attachment 216199 View attachment 216200 View attachment 216201 View attachment 216202
0.4.7 is realesed plz update

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
The art work is great as before, and we all hope you can finish this master piece. I think we can find a way to push forward. Money? Script? Or something else, maybe you can share it and we would love to help.
Here’s a full picture.

Text:
I’m all good in the script department, I love writing and I love reading your reactions to my silly jokes. On top of that, I was recently offered some help from a professional writer of another H-game and I already have some H-text for the farm thanks to him.

He is effectively the next person to join our team - I plan to hire him as a writer for our H-events and completely focus on my jokes and artworks.

Half of non-erotic content for the farm is already written by me, and it mostly consists of jokes ;)

Art: Due to the fact that our game has physical changes, it will be impossible for me to commission a “complete” event. So I plan on hiring another artist to draw events, and becoming an editor myself (I’ll be responsible for bigger breasts, expressions, tattoos etc.)
A single scene, in a similar art style and with a permission to edit it, will cost from 400 to 1000$ based on how complex it is.

It’s cheaper for me to draw everything myself, that is why I taught myself how to draw, and I am still learning.

Code: The code department is covered, I give Moana 50% of what we earn, because she is not just a “hired gun”, she’s my friend and a co-creator. Both of us are not greedy and we have no problem sharing our income with other people.

That said we still need to find a way to fix our crashes issue and RAM eating issue. One of the solutions we have, is to port the game to the web, which we will explore in the coming months.

Money overall: We do not earn enough to afford basic human needs, the game currently brings no profit to us, of course every dollar helps, but we’re doing it purely out of passion right now.
For me, personally, I need to earn 3000$ a month to afford a living, and I mean just living, since, due to unfortunate personal circumstances, I am effectively feeding 4 people for over a year now.
I do not expect this game to turn into a profit for me in the coming years, I will continue doing it out of passion and spending what income it may bring on hiring extra help.

Last edited:

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
I got a couple of things to say about the update.
First of all: jesus... Ehm OMS the dialogs in the game are hilarious and love it in general.
Now for some criticism. What im missing is some repeatable scenes (the gym is a step in the right direction imo) but i understand that it takes time to make them.
Also for some reason the game is heavy on my RAM (i think this started after 4.5a) and my whole pc starts to lag after playing some time (before anyone asks i have 4gb of RAM)
Could that be the autosave? I really have no clue but I'm sure I have heard that another game suffered the same problem although it may have been a different engine.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes