CorwinFr

Feb 19, 2018

Unlocked

Greetings, quick heads up - it will be out tomorrow.
Moana is testing things and I’m fixing my mistakes in art. Here’s an example from Kira’s character art, to give you an idea:

I know that no one probably cares, and it won’t be noticeable in the game, but I care.
Besides, I’m officially in a “headless chicken” mode, and so I’m also editing some old events to make certain minor improvements (It’s important to me).
I do not intend to sleep tonight, and I will just stop editing tomorrow. So it’s all good, the game will be out some time tomorrow with everything we promised to include, we will not release it “last minute” of last time-zone, it should have no game-breaking bugs (we haven’t found any) and a minimum amount of minor bugs that we potentially missed (we hope it will have zero bugs, but that’s unrealistic).
That’s pretty much it, one day left. As usual, thank you for your support - I’ll get back to work now.

lolylol33

Jul 7, 2018

Unlocked

Greetings, quick heads up - it will be out tomorrow.
Moana is testing things and I’m fixing my mistakes in art. Here’s an example from Kira’s character art, to give you an idea:

I know that no one probably cares, and it won’t be noticeable in the game, but I care.
Besides, I’m officially in a “headless chicken” mode, and so I’m also editing some old events to make certain minor improvements (It’s important to me).
I do not intend to sleep tonight, and I will just stop editing tomorrow. So it’s all good, the game will be out some time tomorrow with everything we promised to include, we will not release it “last minute” of last time-zone, it should have no game-breaking bugs (we haven’t found any) and a minimum amount of minor bugs that we potentially missed (we hope it will have zero bugs, but that’s unrealistic).
That’s pretty much it, one day left. As usual, thank you for your support - I’ll get back to work now.
go my heart with u m8 <3

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes