Agent Cooper

Sep 30, 2017
APRIL'S FOOL, duh.

It's already morning here in the Atlantic ocean and no update. I became a donor in the last day of march and I will probably see the game here before I enter my email. :rolleyes:

Reactions: TiManSure

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
It's out

Changelog:

-Tolstoy literally dumbs Kira down if she continues listening to his jokes (2 steps)

- Autosave option. Pressing “esc” key leads to a save being made, but it can only see your loaded savefile, meaning that it will save over it - that’s why it’s “off” by default, please make a backup of your saves if you want to use it.

-Amazing gym soundtrack

-Small worldbuilding events (gym, residential area, augs shop)

-Gym location

-Gym outfit

- benevolence and pet training are back with updated art.

-”Mai” outfit is back

- 11 new npc pictures

- 4 gym training sessions that unlock customizable fifth one and an option to workout naked.

-training events can increase/decrease Kira’s hips, choice based.

-fifth gym session can be viewed naked, in gym outfit and in gym revealing outfit, you’ll be able to pick what to wear at the locker after the fourth gym session.

-new shop that sells shady items, including booty growth serums

-artwork for new shop items and shop interface.

- Hair salon, allows you to switch between unlocked hair (pink from new you, and default white for now).

-Hair styling, slightly different hair based on your current one, will only appear in character art (For now we have just one, for the default white hair).

-New tattoo (shown in gym events)

-Katya will now sell piercings if you’ve completed “party quest”.

-Nipple rings piercing. (shown in gym events)

-Grope event with Katya if you’re dating and asking her about nipple rings (AUG’s shop).

-If Katya was on the pole instead of Kira (“prison break” quest), her character art will be undressed during this event.

-Body writings (Shown in gym events.)

-Bare bones of the “shower system”, mainly to allow removal of body writings.

-First working version of “groping system”, a giant master event that will automatically change art in all grope events each time we’ll add something to it (hair, tattoos etc.)

-4 different gym grope events that use this system (Katya’s new event also uses it and shows body writings if they’re present).

-3 repeatable versions of gym grope events with randomized partner art (currently two)

- repeatable “body writings” gym event.

Bugfixes:

(There was a ton of them, I’m listing just the important ones)

- Kira’s character art button works again

- Ctrl works again

- Fixed endless loop at "Dream" part of 2nd Legion quest.

Thank you all for your support and patience! I hope you’ll like our game!

CorwinFr

Feb 19, 2018
Epic moment
1585751558948.png

You can DM Fresh Mulan for the link if you pledge in the past. Please dont share the Patreon link it's better to support Fresh Mulan on Patreon and experience more content and update than don't pay and rage for delay.

Reactions: Ashkun and BeccaBoo

mediumal

Mar 18, 2019
. Please dont share the Patreon link it's better to support Fresh Mulan on Patreon and experience more content and update than don't pay and rage for delay.
Or, you know, don't support him. At least until he actually actually becomes good dev to support.
Mulan promised a giant update on March 31st. So, on March 31st, he missed his own deadline two times and uploaded the update only after pledges went through on April 1st. And for how giant the update is - read the changelog and judge for yourselves. Keep in mind, the previous update was 4 months ago.
Personally, after supporting Mulan for almost 2 years, I learned my lesson, and advise anyone not to support him. He is either terribly incompetent with managing his time or a pathological liar. I want to believe it's the former, but at this point I don't fucking know.

DrFaker(exSmut3D)

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Getting an error when I use 4.6 save. Can enter the game and play but when I go to Menu it pops an error that can t be closed, so no way of saving

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Any sex scenes in this game atm ? Played a while ago there were only groping and exhib ? :unsure: Thx

thenonemans

May 29, 2017
The new tattoo just replaces the "free use" one the grope system has allot of bugs for incorrect hair and breast size shown, i'd wait for a bug fix or another 6 months for next update with 4 scenes that are almost identical....
You think the New You and Film is addinned ?
New you has had 1 benevolence training scene and pet training added with updated art but it only shows standard white hair

Last edited:

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
Or, you know, don't support him. At least until he actually actually becomes good dev to support.
Mulan promised a giant update on March 31st. So, on March 31st, he missed his own deadline two times and uploaded the update only after pledges went through on April 1st. And for how giant the update is - read the changelog and judge for yourselves. Keep in mind, the previous update was 4 months ago.
Personally, after supporting Mulan for almost 2 years, I learned my lesson, and advise anyone not to support him. He is either terribly incompetent with managing his time or a pathological liar. I want to believe it's the former, but at this point I don't fucking know.

reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018
+1, but worse! He said "I created russian channel as concentration camp for russian-speaking users" on discord. Really, really deep insult for my personally and for all ru-speaking patron. After this, I think it's inpossible to support this creator.

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
Bug report FreshMulan :
1) In a prison the tattoo artist wrongly says Kira went to prison for being indecent in public while she got there by punching a militia guard in his nuts
2) Immediately after getting a 2nd tattoo from the prison artist and talking to him once again the game crashes

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes