Mizuki

Jun 12, 2017
Kind of stuck at the moment, trying to do Prison Break but I need to visit the Library. Whenever I go to the Residential Area via the Metro and go up to the main area, I'll approach the stairs and it gives me the message "(Can't go there right now.)" Any suggestions?
I just finished the 3 hypnotizing sessions for the Analrapist quest and I'm encountering the same problem when trying to get into the residential section from the metro. Does anyone know how to proceed past this point?

lilpixxle

Nov 27, 2018
this game seems like it will be in developement hell forever at this pace, real shame to since it really tickles my jimmes.
i know there is a category to ask this sort of stuff in but, do any of you perchance know any other titles that have a similar combination of fetishes?

Reactions: Bigtings
Oct 4, 2020
this game seems like it will be in developement hell forever at this pace, real shame to since it really tickles my jimmes.
i know there is a category to ask this sort of stuff in but, do any of you perchance know any other titles that have a similar combination of fetishes?
There are quite a few games similar to this, but most often end in "bad ends" for following said fetishes. I don't know about you, I hate bad ends with a passion. If you haven't already, check out Corruption of Champions and Trials in Tainted Space.

Sep 20, 2017
Wouldnt call it hell, just they have a large workload per update compared to some one who just uses 3d models

That being said Third crisis is in the same vain as this and its good some good content

lilpixxle

Nov 27, 2018
There are quite a few games similar to this, but most often end in "bad ends" for following said fetishes. I don't know about you, I hate bad ends with a passion. If you haven't already, check out Corruption of Champions and Trials in Tainted Space.
same i hate two things with a passion on this forum and those are bad ends and visual novels that take to much time on "story" elements. i played both games you have suggested already and enjoyed them quite a bit. still thanks tho

lilpixxle

Nov 27, 2018
Wouldnt call it hell, just they have a large workload per update compared to some one who just uses 3d models

That being said Third crisis is in the same vain as this and its good some good content
yea ive just seen to many games with potential get abandoned or lose their focus. thanks for the suggestion tho i'll have a look at it.

Reactions: Bigtings

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020

I'm not sure if you intended to compare the development of the two, but Third Crisis doesn't have the same flexibility of outfit (in the scenes)...
That said, I don't feel like I'm missing anything in TC because of that lack of flexibility. Maybe Mulan should take some cues from that.

Sep 20, 2017
I'm not sure if you intended to compare the development of the two, but Third Crisis doesn't have the same flexibility of outfit (in the scenes)...
That said, I don't feel like I'm missing anything in TC because of that lack of flexibility. Maybe Mulan should take some cues from that.
Ironically Ive had the oppisate issue, Ive gotten almost all of Defenestrations events and quests
But missed a shitload of TC ones, to the point where Im just going to wait till its done to start over

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
Ironically Ive had the oppisate issue, Ive gotten almost all of Defenestrations events and quests
But missed a shitload of TC ones, to the point where Im just going to wait till its done to start over
I was not referring to events.
I was referring to the fact that TC develops much faster than Defenstration.
What I'm not "missing" is an enjoyable experience.

Reactions: playcoc
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes