Liero

Jun 13, 2018
literally i have no clue where and how start waitress job for the 1st time
After you have entered the dorm, there should be a board that you can interact with. After you have, it should give you a quest in order to get yourself a job. Then you just go to the cafe and talk to the owner. He should offer you the job.
As of this moment, only the waitress job is available of the jobs listed there.

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Patreons plz share us a new tale when mulan will post it. Payday is getting close as I know?

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
Patreons plz share us a new tale when mulan will post it. Payday is getting close as I know?
I have been posting the latest updates whenever I see em. Nothing as of yet. And no real new information on the discord either.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Unfortunately, Mulan tends to go radio silent when he thinks he's close to releasing and in his most recent Patreon post he stated that his next Patreon post would be a release.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
So in three months are we gonna have 3 new scenes, or less? Since mulan was promising 2months/2scenes.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
ah hello again mulan love your current farm update though once this pack is finished will we get more hospitale content like the training missions?
Probably, when it comes to time - we suck dick, big time. But when it comes to ideas - we do have a limitless potential.

Reactions: ustar

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
He said that in a patreon post, it would be reasonable to assume he meant the next patreon post would be an update, not the literal next post anywhere on the internet.
Mate, he posted here, on f95 that his next post would be an update. Not on Patreon and not "literally anywhere on the internet". If the man meant his next Patreon post, he should have edited his post before posting here.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes