shadow415

Oct 14, 2019
This is a first one of multiple “small updates” that we’ve been preparing. From now on, we will try to release multiple updates per month, each update will have 1 event and 1 new random NPC.
So what I got from this is all updates from now on will only have one event and it will still probably take 4-6 months. I was really hoping the farm to get finished this year so we could advance the main story a bit but doesn't look like thats gonna happen.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
What are you talking about, mate?
In 4 months' time, he released a 2 min worth of an update, with a total of 4 images that have numerous slight alterations that he called an animation. Mulan refers to these 4 images as "116 nEw piCtuREs" when in reality it's the same 4 pictures recycled over and over again. If you pay attention to his entire update description you will find that it reads like a middle school boy's excuse of why he didn't do his homework, where Fresh is desperately trying to make an impression that he did a lot of work in this 4 moths update, but its fuking obvious he did fuk-all.
Idk why ppl like you are trying to defend scummy developers you literally "shit where you eat" by doing that.
I don’t mean to offend you, but you are clearly exaggerating. For example: Three month, not four.
Other “issues” you’ve mentioned are also completely wrong, but I neither can nor want to debunk them as easily as the first example of your clear prejudice (because they are subjective).

In conclusion, dude, chill, and here's your homework:
ex3.jpg

So what I got from this is all updates from now on will only have one event and it will still probably take 4-6 months. I was really hoping the farm to get finished this year so we could advance the main story a bit but doesn't look like thats gonna happen.
Farm is the main story, it is not a random sidequest. And we will do our best to finish it as soon as we can.

Last edited:

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
I don’t know when I’ll want to check this forum again, but I probably will at some point.

Meanwhile, I’ll give you boys some food for thots:
Just imagine for a second - everything I’ve said is true.

Now, with that in mind, give me solutions, help me. Tell me how I can do better, don’t just scream “Mulan bad”, offer some solutions for a change.

callriv

Mar 15, 2019
I don’t mean to offend you, but you are clearly exaggerating. For example: Three month, not four.
Other “issues” you’ve mentioned are also completely wrong, but I neither can nor want to debunk them as easily as the first example of your clear prejudice (because they are subjective).

In conclusion, dude, chill, and here's your homework:
View attachment 1118781

Farm is the main story, it is not a random sidequest. And we will do our best to finish it as soon as we can.
I am not offended, mate, just disappointed, I guess my fault but I expected better from you, and after my continuous support of your Patreon this update was a final straw that's why I typed those, not cuz I was not chill or offended.
So, "Other “issues” you’ve mentioned are also completely wrong"- Ok, what? what other issues, like the fact that you are trying to sell the same 4 images with different layers on them as "116 new images" if you mean these "issues" , well maybe providing two images with image one being an original and image two being the same image but with like 4-5 layers on it, is not the best justification of your "homework" and proves exactly what I said, lazy work what is definitely not worth "4", sorry, 3 months and over 5000$ dollars you received from Patreon.
In conclusion, mate, work. C for a "homework".

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I don’t know when I’ll want to check this forum again, but I probably will at some point.

Now, with that in mind, give me solutions, help me. Tell me how I can do better, don’t just scream “Mulan bad”, offer some solutions for a change.
My solution was to decide not to become a game creator.

jonbox

Aug 19, 2018
New npc looks interesting, at least until she takes off her clothes and helmet, especially the helmet, that's when the good part ends. But at least there was finally a place for the image shown at the end of last summer (pillory).
It's very unusual that new dialogs don't have a ton of text, but I think that's just because it's a repeatable event. And as before, there is inconsistency in the dialogues.
Example:
Line 1: I like it let's do this!
Line 2 (right after the first one): Why did i do this?
Seriously?
It has a negative effect on the storytelling.

Liero

Jun 13, 2018

It is as I've said to other developers, try not to read too much into a forum that expects the world for free.
There can be some positive feedback, but your best way of dealing with trolls and negative feedback, is to ignore the trolls completely and just focus on the general feedback, and see if there is some merit to it.

People are harsh. Especially those who takes none of the risk.

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
Okay, so it is obvious from the look of the new NPC that Mulan has read the comics series of Metabarons. The "Technopriestess" is clearly inspired by the Techno-Techno church in which the high-ranking clerks and bishops wear similar outfits. In one of the issues, the hero, No-Name the Metabaron, meet the Pope's daughter who has been hiding among the all-male clergy all her life and she slowly warms to him until they become a clandestine couple. Her death by the hand of a Techno-Techno assassin is what drove No-Name (I'm not kidding, his name is litterally No-Name) to hunt every one of the Techno-Techno Curia until every last of them was lying dead at his feet. Orne-8, for that was her name, is definitely the inspiration for the Technopriestess. 1617376617559.png
I can only recommand the series to fans of SF like me, the authors, Moebius and Jodorowski, worked a lot on the mythical first attempt of a Dune film, and the Metabaron saga shows it with many inspirations from Dune, like the Techo-Techno Pope looking like the first artworks of Baron Harkonnen and the presence of Epyphyte, a quasi-magical substance that is almost a copy of Spice in Dune. Yet the series is definitely something on its own, not to be taken as a Dune-ripoff.
There were two series of the Saga of the Metabarons, the first one was at first only published in French and Polish, and it was finally translated into English in 2004, a year after the series ended in French.

As for the new update, I find it great, Kira is really coming out as the whore we all know she is going to end as.

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
Since the game doesn't have a gallery feature, does anyone have a saves before sex scenes? Also a save that can jump right into the new content would be great, thanks in advance

mrjoints

Sep 15, 2018
Someone can help me? I'm stucked: when I go to the park at night,Ii cannot return with the metro. I see a taxi, but i cannot interact with it.

Vanko1984

Jan 4, 2020
Stop any confusion by stopping "pictures" in changelogs. "Events" is the word, I highly doubt anyone is impressed by "116 pics" when it's, essencially, one picture overlayered a bunch of times. Just say "added two major and three minor events, all of them fully support my bod-mod system". This way it's clear what we are talking about.
The second one is right there - events. More of them. We all know you suck at time management, but it still doesn't absolve the abyssmal amout of event/development_time ratio.
Also, for a bod-mod corruption game, it very much lacks a decent stat-state-tracking interface.
How's this for a solution?

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
How is the corruption of the protagonist in this game ? Are there ways to avoid transforming her into a complete bimbo whore piece of human trash, while still forcing her to go out of her initial comfort zone ?

The art looks really nice, so if the story is somewhat decent it could be an enjoyable game to me, but what I've seen in this thread hints at the answer being no it seems. Not judging, and I'd appreciate if someone could confirm. Thank you.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Yes
How is the corruption of the protagonist in this game ? Are there ways to avoid transforming her into a complete bimbo whore piece of human trash, while still forcing her to go out of her initial comfort zone ?
[…]
Yes, you can. In a previous post of mine I explained what you have to do to avoid both the brainwashed paths: the bimbo path and the slut one, but in this moment I don't remember exactly what you have to do; basically you must avoid the sessions with the "analrapist".

Reactions: ThisIsMe88
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes