TwojaWaifuMusor

Feb 13, 2018
Mate, he posted here, on f95 that his next post would be an update. Not on Patreon and not "literally anywhere on the internet". If the man meant his next Patreon post, he should have edited his post before posting here.
I think you are lying.

Kuatt

Mar 10, 2017
I take a slight jab at Mulan and I get an entire horde of these people on me lmao.
Someone else posted here the patreon post where Mulan said his next one (patreon post, that is) would be an update, and you misunderstood what happened.

That's all that happened here. Everything else is just you digging your heels in.

Reactions: Internetbear

callriv

Mar 15, 2019
So, 4 months and we get 4-image cycling animation and nothing.... Oh no wait, we also get promises of some random events and NPCs encounters that no one cares about but these events apparently are crucial to the plot as said by the author, so we will get them instead of content that ppl were actually waiting all these months. Also, as said by the author these events will be added " In the upcoming weeks " so, for Fresh Mulan it probably means we will get a new 4 image cycling animation in like 1 to 3 months. Maybe it's me, but if other ppl share the same feeling as me about these random events/encounters maybe it's better to spend minimum effort and time on these events, since they must be completed to progress the plot, and focus more on farm content or smth important that ppl care about.

• Angry
Reactions: AlisaB and BABPEEG

Cucky 27

Jun 8, 2020
So, 4 months and we get 4-image cycling animation and nothing.... Oh no wait, we also get promises of some random events and NPCs encounters that no one cares about but these events apparently are crucial to the plot as said by the author, so we will get them instead of content that ppl were actually waiting all these months. Also, as said by the author these events will be added " In the upcoming weeks " so, for Fresh Mulan it probably means we will get a new 4 image cycling animation in like 1 to 3 months. Maybe it's me, but if other ppl share the same feeling as me about these random events/encounters maybe it's better to spend minimum effort and time on these events, since they must be completed to progress the plot, and focus more on farm content or smth important that ppl care about.
Those are just fake promises so they can keep up the patreons coming it's been like this for last how many months Idfk anymore. Loved this game's somewhat good of a storyline but it's not worth wasting your money or even time for just an update for 2/3 random image update after half a fucking year . He's gonna put something on his patreon page so he can milk the patreons for few more months

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2019
He made this one faster than the last one, why are you babbling? in these 4 months you could shedd most of your bellyfat and abstain from jerking off and get a real lady, so why keep digging in this guys balls? this game is great but the way most of you complain makes it seem like you are desperate,please let the rest of us who get notifications from this enjoy the rare updates and share kinks instead.

Liero

Jun 13, 2018

Howdy! In the last post I’ve said that my next one will be an update, and here it is. (I didn’t think it would take so long to be fair)
Like I’ve said in my previous posts, we’ve decided that while we’re still working on the character art expansion required for the Farm, we will upload smaller and easier to produce updates that will contain random events. This is a first one of multiple “small updates” that we’ve been preparing. From now on, we will try to release multiple updates per month, each update will have 1 event and 1 new random NPC.
This particular update has suffered from my desire to partially animate the event. The result is good (in my humble opinion), but the time spent working on it is not worth it (116 pics per one event is an overkill). So, further random events will have no animation and nothing as complex, we’re going to focus on quantity over “excessive” quality in the future.
And here it is, 0.4.9.1:

This is one of the events written by LostRaven, but I feel obligated to mention that I’ve edited it (added more references to Kira’s state)
-
116 new pictures;
-30 pages of script;
-Random npc ”Technopriestess” (dressed);
-Random npc ”Technopriestess” (nude);
-Random event “Priestess-pillory”;
-Repeatable version (male partner);
-Repeatable version (female partner);
-Initial BE remade a little;
-Initial "bust call" blink issue resolved;
-Minor grammar fixes;
-Intro event queue bug fixed.
Req: To make things easier and due to the lack of random events right now, it has 100% spawn chance and zero requirements (temporarily). Just interact with a new smaller pillory near the center of the “Vivarium” location.
Note: The repeatable version has a 50% chance for a male or female partner with minor text differences to spice things up. The event was written with every possible mental and physical alteration in mind (including stockings), both currently present and future ones (when Vivarium will be completed). So we won’t have to redo it.

On top of partially animating the event, I’ve also redrawn it. And redrawing events that weren’t even present in the game is a new level for me. Since we are kind of on a clock, I can’t afford to work on events for as long as I did, so I’ll try to manage my time and ideas better.
I couldn’t help myself and needlessly overcomplicated this particular event with alternative art and partial animation. I won’t do this again, because it took too much of my time and we need to work faster. So, one of the new rules I’m setting for myself and this project is - no animation. I’m dropping the one I was doing for the “Boobjob” event to release it quicker.
However, parts of this event will be reused in other places. Sex animation will definitely be used again, the “Pillory” will be used again closer to the end of the farm, and the new NPC will be used again at the church (Red Square). So, while this event ate a ton of my time, it might still be worth it due to its reusability.
In the upcoming weeks we will post more updates with random npcs and encounters necessary for Vivarium questline to work. Next repeatable random events we will work on are “Boobjob” and a “regular” sex.

Like I’ve said, we can’t progress the farm without an upgrade in Kira’s character art, which is not an easy thing to do. So, as a compromise, we’ve decided to do random events at the same time.
Once the boobjob event will be completed (without any animation this time) we will post another version and then we will continue posting updates every time we’ll add something new as often as we can (even if it’s just one event) up until the Character art will be finalized for good (we don’t want to change it ever again).
Thank you all for your patience and support! I’m off to work since we plan to publish another update in the upcoming weeks.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020

Howdy! In the last post I’ve said that my next one will be an update, and here it is. (I didn’t think it would take so long to be fair)
Like I’ve said in my previous posts, we’ve decided that while we’re still working on the character art expansion required for the Farm, we will upload smaller and easier to produce updates that will contain random events. This is a first one of multiple “small updates” that we’ve been preparing. From now on, we will try to release multiple updates per month, each update will have 1 event and 1 new random NPC.
This particular update has suffered from my desire to partially animate the event. The result is good (in my humble opinion), but the time spent working on it is not worth it (116 pics per one event is an overkill). So, further random events will have no animation and nothing as complex, we’re going to focus on quantity over “excessive” quality in the future.
And here it is, 0.4.9.1:
Click me

This is one of the events written by LostRaven, but I feel obligated to mention that I’ve edited it (added more references to Kira’s state)
-
116 new pictures;
-30 pages of script;
-Random npc ”Technopriestess” (dressed);
-Random npc ”Technopriestess” (nude);
-Random event “Priestess-pillory”;
-Repeatable version (male partner);
-Repeatable version (female partner);
-Initial BE remade a little;
-Initial "bust call" blink issue resolved;
-Minor grammar fixes;
-Intro event queue bug fixed.
Req: To make things easier and due to the lack of random events right now, it has 100% spawn chance and zero requirements (temporarily). Just interact with a new smaller pillory near the center of the “Vivarium” location.
Note: The repeatable version has a 50% chance for a male or female partner with minor text differences to spice things up. The event was written with every possible mental and physical alteration in mind (including stockings), both currently present and future ones (when Vivarium will be completed). So we won’t have to redo it.

On top of partially animating the event, I’ve also redrawn it. And redrawing events that weren’t even present in the game is a new level for me. Since we are kind of on a clock, I can’t afford to work on events for as long as I did, so I’ll try to manage my time and ideas better.
I couldn’t help myself and needlessly overcomplicated this particular event with alternative art and partial animation. I won’t do this again, because it took too much of my time and we need to work faster. So, one of the new rules I’m setting for myself and this project is - no animation. I’m dropping the one I was doing for the “Boobjob” event to release it quicker.
However, parts of this event will be reused in other places. Sex animation will definitely be used again, the “Pillory” will be used again closer to the end of the farm, and the new NPC will be used again at the church (Red Square). So, while this event ate a ton of my time, it might still be worth it due to its reusability.
In the upcoming weeks we will post more updates with random npcs and encounters necessary for Vivarium questline to work. Next repeatable random events we will work on are “Boobjob” and a “regular” sex.

Like I’ve said, we can’t progress the farm without an upgrade in Kira’s character art, which is not an easy thing to do. So, as a compromise, we’ve decided to do random events at the same time.
Once the boobjob event will be completed (without any animation this time) we will post another version and then we will continue posting updates every time we’ll add something new as often as we can (even if it’s just one event) up until the Character art will be finalized for good (we don’t want to change it ever again).
Thank you all for your patience and support! I’m off to work since we plan to publish another update in the upcoming weeks.
What a joke. 1 unique scene in 90days.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
It will never happen; not even if Punished Mulan (or any other developer) will release the updates a month in advance, without bugs and with a giga of new animated contents.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: AlisaB

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Looks like the usual complainers will for once shut their mouths a bit.
:ROFLMAO: Are you new in this thread? I'd wish we'd mistaken and will really see multiple minor updates in a month, but people rarely change...
Anyways let's see what do we have here...

Liero thanks for forwarding this piece of art

• Haha
Reactions: Cucky 27

callriv

Mar 15, 2019
Looks like the usual complainers will for once shut their mouths a bit.
What are you talking about, mate?
In 4 months' time, he released a 2 min worth of an update, with a total of 4 images that have numerous slight alterations that he called an animation. Mulan refers to these 4 images as "116 nEw piCtuREs" when in reality it's the same 4 pictures recycled over and over again. If you pay attention to his entire update description you will find that it reads like a middle school boy's excuse of why he didn't do his homework, where Fresh is desperately trying to make an impression that he did a lot of work in this 4 moths update, but its fuking obvious he did fuk-all.
Idk why ppl like you are trying to defend scummy developers you literally "shit where you eat" by doing that.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes