LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I can understand the frustration, but with 919 supporters and $ 2000 a month they managed to make the best RPG-H graphically, you complain about its slowness, but you don't remember Malise & Machine, Wolfzq, Simbro they had triple the funds, with so little he managed to do this, think of the other patreons how much they cheated.
It's true that "Defenestration" is a good RPGM game but it's not the best one as you think! The best RPGM game as long is "Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession"! After Manila Shaw,the next best RPGM ones are: "Chronicles of Leridia";"Anna Exciting Affection Episode 1"(Episode 2 is no longer RPGM but RenPy with options to click on the places at the map like it's in "Fashion Business");Living with Mia act1 act2 and act3 or simply saying Episode 1(they also make Episode 2 a RenPy but a full RenPy with only choices and not like Fashion Business or second part of Anna Exciting Affection where you can click on the map to go in some place and also they make a RenPy version on the original one RPGM Living With Mia and named it Summer with Mia and Summer with Mia 2,but still the RPGM one Living with Mia it's better since there you can play half the game with Mia too and do a lot of quests and side quests too);"The Office Wife";"Autumn Boulevard";"A new Dawn"(that one has some buggs but it's really good one);"Lily of the Valley";"Downfall:A Story Of Corruption";"Elena's Life"(that one is completed) and also "Officer Chloe:Operation Infiltration"(that one is completed too) - this are the best RPGM games so long but i agree that Defenestration is also a good RPGM game and if they continue the game at some point(since the developer has a problem with that because of the stupid russian war) may be can be added after a while to the list with the best RPGM games too!

There are also some other RPGM games which are also good like: "Caliross,The Shapeshifter's Legacy";"Agent Alona";"Peck Orbit";"Neon Oasis";"The Chant of Dead";"The Nights of Suburra";"Cursed";"Fragile Innocence";"Laura Lustful Secrets";"Lida's Adventure";"Lisa";"Saturday Night";"A New Beginning";"Council of Lies"...So if you too like RPGM games as me then i suggest you go try some of that ones if you still didn't play them! :)

TheCommedian

May 31, 2018
It's true that "Defenestration" is a good RPGM game but it's not the best one as you think! The best RPGM game as long is "Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession"! After Manila Shaw,the next best RPGM ones are: "Chronicles of Leridia";"Anna Exciting Affection Episode 1"(Episode 2 is no longer RPGM but RenPy with options to click on the places at the map like it's in "Fashion Business");Living with Mia act1 act2 and act3 or simply saying Episode 1(they also make Episode 2 a RenPy but a full RenPy with only choices and not like Fashion Business or second part of Anna Exciting Affection where you can click on the map to go in some place and also they make a RenPy version on the original one RPGM Living With Mia and named it Summer with Mia and Summer with Mia 2,but still the RPGM one Living with Mia it's better since there you can play half the game with Mia too and do a lot of quests and side quests too);"The Office Wife";"Autumn Boulevard";"A new Dawn"(that one has some buggs but it's really good one);"Lily of the Valley";"Downfall:A Story Of Corruption";"Elena's Life"(that one is completed) and also "Officer Chloe:Operation Infiltration"(that one is completed too) - this are the best RPGM games so long but i agree that Defenestration is also a good RPGM game and if they continue the game at some point(since the developer has a problem with that because of the stupid russian war) may be can be added after a while to the list with the best RPGM games too!

There are also some other RPGM games which are also good like: "Caliross,The Shapeshifter's Legacy";"Agent Alona";"Peck Orbit";"Neon Oasis";"The Chant of Dead";"The Nights of Suburra";"Cursed";"Fragile Innocence";"Laura Lustful Secrets";"Lida's Adventure";"Lisa";"Saturday Night";"A New Beginning";"Council of Lies"...So if you too like RPGM games as me then i suggest you go try some of that ones if you still didn't play them! :)
hi thank you, but many of these animations and images are done with engines and editors ... there is a difference of work

Reactions: Dagoth Urgers

TheCommedian

May 31, 2018
Some people prefer 2d, others 3dcg.
it's not just for that, but also for the time and talent it takes, but clearly people just want fap material for that even Sabu's incomplete game is fine then. I personally would like some H games of fap material any too much

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
But has very nice Bimbofication process and Hucow transformation.
That's one of the main reasons i say that i agree it's a good RPGM game,especially the Bimbofication one....oh,and let's not forget that there is a option in the clinic(on the third floor in the right of the elevator) for Kira to enlarge hers tits (don't know why there is not such a option even for her butt but at least at the locker in the gym she can make it bigger and as a hucow she automatically can get that in her transformation too) - But still it's not the best one - the best RPGM game as long it's keep been Manila Shaw:Blackmail's Obsession and i don't think soon one of the others RPGM games will manage to beat it and turn to be better then Manila(i am sure you already see all the RPGM games i named in my previous comment) even if a lot of them are also pretty good or in the top list! :D

Last edited:

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
To be fair, the "best hentai game" is highly subjective. Imo Defenestration is one of the best hentai games i've played. But Caliross beats it out because more content, better characters, and having the best cowgirl sequence there is. plus it actually has gameplay.

Reactions: JaximusJaxer123

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
To be fair, the "best hentai game" is highly subjective. Imo Defenestration is one of the best hentai games i've played. But Caliross beats it out because more content, better characters, and having the best cowgirl sequence there is. plus it actually has gameplay.
Did you play "Chronicles of Leridia"? It's better then Caliross :) And by the way Defenestration is not a hentai game - yes,there are some stuff that make it look at some moments like is hentai but if you are compare it with "Chronicles of Leridia","Caliross,The Shapeshifter's Legacy" or even "A New Dawn" then i don't think you can say that "Defenestration" is a hentai game - at least not a complete hentai game,may be a half hentai one but obviously not a complete one!

TheCommedian

May 31, 2018
Cronache di Leridia is practically done with Honey select not even with exclusive clothes with basic ones, Defenestration is with drawings made by an artist, it is not the quantity of sperm that defines a good RPG H, but also the quality

Reactions: Big Sip

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Cronache di Leridia is practically done with Honey select not even with exclusive clothes with basic ones, Defenestration is with drawings made by an artist, it is not the quantity of sperm that defines a good RPG H, but also the quality
I think that art was secondary to most of us. Mulan was redrawing someone else art qutie heavily in early days, but no one gave much fuck about it.

CoalBurner

Sep 18, 2018
I think that art was secondary to most of us. Mulan was redrawing someone else art qutie heavily in early days, but no one gave much fuck about it.
Redrawing the art of someone well liked though, i'm sure it drew in more than a few players

eonkid081

Mar 3, 2019
Hi, i am stuck at 'Use your SquatBoi from Inventory' in the main story quest. What am i supposed to do here? Everytime i try to use the SquatBoi, it says "impossible to do right now". Am i missing something in plain sight? Any help would be great. Thanks. :)

Toorop

Aug 19, 2017
Use the blue screen Lenin on each location, they turned red after use. After ten, your squat boi work

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes