Robert84MK

Mar 9, 2018
Can someone post the download?
No its only on patreon. But this 0.4.9.3 its not full version, its only preview of 0.4.9.3. (0.4.9.3 preview its 0.4.9.2 + few NPC on farm and a lot bugs) Because of War, the development of the game is suspended until further notice.

xirirec

Feb 18, 2022
No its only on patreon. But this 0.4.9.3 its not full version, its only preview of 0.4.9.3. (0.4.9.3 preview its 0.4.9.2 + few NPC on farm and a lot bugs) Because of War, the development of the game is suspended until further notice.
I know
Can someone post the download?

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
It has alot of bugs not because the war it's because the dev is lazy for long time and it's happen to have amazing excuse... I don't wish anyone to live in war time... All the problems in the world because we have bad leaders nearly any where.... If the dev work on it before and give us good updates in good time he/she will have good fund in thes dark days

EvilPleasure

May 11, 2020
I was a patreon until last month and I joined back 2 updates ago. I got tired of waiting for updates as every month just seemed like excuses after excuses so I ended it.

Yeah war sucks and that but so long between updatesband only a progress report 1st of every month gets way to annoying. If was getting weekly updates just showing 1 pic of stuff coming would have been better then just the 1 a month that read as a list of excuses and blaming moana as being slow on the coding.

TheCommedian

May 31, 2018
I can understand the frustration, but with 919 supporters and $ 2000 a month they managed to make the best RPG-H graphically, you complain about its slowness, but you don't remember Malise & Machine, Wolfzq, Simbro they had triple the funds, with so little he managed to do this, think of the other patreons how much they cheated.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I can understand the frustration, but with 919 supporters and $ 2000 a month they managed to make the best RPG-H graphically, you complain about its slowness, but you don't remember Malise & Machine, Wolfzq, Simbro they had triple the funds, with so little he managed to do this, think of the other patreons how much they cheated.
whataboutism
Defenestration had tremendous output in the first year compared to what came after. Then the project bogged down like T-72 in mud. The turret still moved around for some time but the devs had already decided to ready their molotovs. The project went straight to development hell after that.

TheCommedian

May 31, 2018
whataboutism
Defenestration had tremendous output in the first year compared to what came after. Then the project bogged down like T-72 in mud. The turret still moved around for some time but the devs had already decided to ready their molotovs. The project went straight to development hell after that.
I understand so you are just poor scared bunnies of the future of the game, I was not aware of these facts for just a second

• Angry
Reactions: Christ P Bacon

TheCommedian

May 31, 2018
It is not fair, defenestration cannot be abandoned.
It's not just an H game, the quests with a lore, the politically incorrect, had to arrive on steam, had to be the H game revolution.
why why T-T

Reactions: Zoltan Redbeard
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes