ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Ok so question how do you unlock the Pink hair in the salon?
to unlock the pink hair you have to increase your slut levels. the Gym ... by digging a little in the previous posts you will see more clearly in what I am saying

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Riddle me this... I started playing this game about a week ago (probably.)
I think I've reached the end of the available content.
However, there have been like 3 other times where I thought I reached the end of the available content and then found there was a fuckton more content.
So, how do I know if I've reached the end of the available content or if I should keep flailing around trying to find more?

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Man I really miss this game. Feels like ages ago when I last played it and seeing how it's been almost 1 year without anything new is rough. Hope it'll return at some point. Wasn't there some major overhaul going on with the game or something? That's probably the reason why it takes so long, hm?

Robert84MK

Mar 9, 2018
New update Patreon post ?

Salutations, here’s what’s up:The war against russian occupiers is still going on as you may know from the news. And while we’re certain i ...........

pablboi

Jun 2, 2019

Salutations, here’s what’s up:
The war against russian occupiers is still going on as you may know from the news. And while we’re certain in our victory, the amount of time it would require is as vague as our update release dates…

We've decided to stay in Ukraine and help our people in any way we can, that said, both of us are with our families in relative safety. We’re doing our best to get our lives to a relative normality, at least to some extent. But, as you can imagine, we have bigger things to worry about.
At the start of the war we saw some breakthrough tanks and APVs on the streets of our city, but our troops threw them out and an active war is about 40 km away for now. That is the kind of positive news we have right now.
Sitting in bomb shelter half of a day every day is our new normal.
Considering current conditions, having a proper work routine is hard, yet it is not impossible. So we remain optimistic and are moving forward with our plans, albeit, even slower than usual.
  • Now, about game:
Since we are both lucky to have internet access, we continue our work. Slowly but steadily our next update is approaching its release, and it will be up as soon as we finish everything that we’ve promised to do.
This time you can check out a "second preview":

We’ve decided to release it for the same reasons as the last time - to show you that the work is going and in case we’ll lose internet access tomorrow.

This preview adds three new characters to the farm, all three of them can be customized to your liking. Eventually their customization will be unlockable via quests and events, but for the purposes of this preview you can temporarily just pick whatever you want from the start.
They are located right in front of the Barn in the Farm part of Vivarium location and their dialogue boxes are scrollable (there’s no indicator that they are atm.), stockings and collars are on random, everything else is pickable.
Those characters took a lot of time to make, but they are integral for our plan to produce updates quicker, since unlike Kira, they have limited amounts of layers and their individual events can be produced faster.
They are also a part of our new repeatable event and their customization will be reflected in that event fully, which is what we’re currently working on.

Every positive comment boosts our morale and shows that the whole world is behind us. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for your support and kind words in these dire times, we truly do appreciate it!

sadiyaflux

Oct 18, 2020
What an interesting game - so far! "Completed" it yesterday - with one exception: The Airship mechanic doesn't work, for me. Is there another way to travel to - say - the Vivarium?

When I select the travel console and select a location - it just jumps abruptly back and nothing changed. Aside from this? Amazing idea and a solid execution. Hope the devs are safe -.-

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes