ralbert

Jul 27, 2020
This guy reminds me Patrick Rutfuss and his "third" tome of The Kingkiller Chronicle. Anyone who had read the first 2 books will understand...

Reactions: BellThree

loverofrpghentai

Dec 2, 2017
So uh, since the thread hasn't been that active for a few days, I'd just like to ask a question for those who are still interested in the game:

What type of content do you hope to see in this game's future? Personally I'm hoping to see some prostitution/brothel scenes.

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
So uh, since the thread hasn't been that active for a few days, I'd just like to ask a question for those who are still interested in the game:

What type of content do you hope to see in this game's future? Personally I'm hoping to see some prostitution/brothel scenes.
What I do hope for that someone take the flag and do very good work where dev stop doing for year and half and give us good updates in time... So this good become the ture gem that deserve to be

Alsaeroci

Aug 5, 2020

It's not like we hope to see something special, it's more like we hope to see anything, or do we actually.. I don't know anymore.
The thing is, game could be really great if there was more options. Because there a lot of locations in this game, but most of them include no actions/scenes. Instead of making boring farm path, dev could actually make more actions with the locations the game already had. I especially would love to see some rape scenes. Just one gym has a great potential to have some rape scenes, that's what i'm talking about.

Reactions: SpellsOfErotica

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
Because there a lot of locations in this game, but most of them include no actions/scenes. Instead of making boring farm path, dev could actually make more actions with the locations the game already had.
yeah I just don't get it why they cut movie part out and not even a word about it since they did that, it could be easy one with arts and plots.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
I will be ok if someone just take the game and remake it. Rpgm as base is fine, and art? I am more of a story+fetish enjoyer. So anything from daz/hs to hand drawn is ok.

Reactions: Shadowndev99

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
I will be ok if someone just take the game and remake it. Rpgm as base is fine, and art? I am more of a story+fetish enjoyer. So anything from daz/hs to hand drawn is ok.
Nah, the art in this game is amazin' but it takes a lot of time to create such a masterpeace. . .
that's why games with realistic artstyle don't have a lot of releases. . .
for the storytellin'. . . ah, this cool game needs a lot of future content, new side quests, carry on the existin'

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
BTW, i can't wait to see the release with completed content of the "Mother" and "Farm", in the Vivirum, addin' an option to have lustful interaction with customers while being a waitress in apron at bar... i mean the gloryhole, and accepting the "50 rubles" offer etc... could be nice idea
And visable sidequests diary/journal could be nice too

and the content with Moss Films, it would be nice to play it,
btw, what's with that quest with the snake card "the businessman who give ya the card, after savin' gym or takin 50 rubles"?
i am playin this game 5th time and still don't know what's up with this sidequest. . .

Last edited:

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Nah, the art in this game is amazin' but it takes a lot of time to create such a masterpeace. . .
that's why games with realistic artstyle don't have a lot of releases. . .
for the storytellin'. . . ah, this cool game needs a lot of future content, new side quests, carry on the existin'
I dont think that art is amazing. Its ok, but it barely scratch the low level of actual artist work.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vessna

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
btw, what's with that quest with the snake card "the businessman who give ya the card, after savin' gym or takin 50 rubles"?
i am playin this game 5th time and still don't know what's up with this sidequest. . .
If i remember correctly that card is to go to the studio where you can participate in movies - for that you need to take the bus from the station which was possible to do in some old versions but seems like the developer decide to change a bit that because right now you can't take the bus from the station in your home area since it's say that part is not active yet and it's under construction or something like that ( you can check and see for yourself what exactly it's saying...)! I hope that this part of the town where you need to take the bus llike before will be opened soon but to me it looks like right now the developer is focused in that other city Vivirium...!

PS: Just in case you are wondering - the old saves from when that part with the bus was active (in case you have such a saves) are no longer active if i am not wrong,because before(when they decide to change that bus station) i was need to start the game from beginning and when i finally try to take the bus i see that is now no longer active but i guess if you find some very old saves from before(may be at least before 5 or 7 versions but i can be wrong for the number of course since it pass a lot of time after that)you can try and see if they work or not(i don't have such a saves anymore after starting the game from beginning)!

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes