libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Did the art from this ever get updated on e-hentai or anywhere? Last time I checked all the sites that had it were several versions behind.

Not much kills my mood faster than being forced to play RPGM in between scenes but damn I want to chafe my salami to the art in this game and was pretty sure it didn't have a gallery. Reading the last couple pages, seems at this rate shouldn't hold my breath* it ever gets one either.

*(exception if the holding my breath is done while chafing the salami but that's for whole other reasons :LOL:)

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Did the art from this ever get updated on e-hentai or anywhere? Last time I checked all the sites that had it were several versions behind.

Not much kills my mood faster than being forced to play RPGM in between scenes but damn I want to chafe my salami to the art in this game and was pretty sure it didn't have a gallery. Reading the last couple pages, seems at this rate shouldn't hold my breath* it ever gets one either.

*(exception if the holding my breath is done while chafing the salami but that's for whole other reasons :LOL:)
You know, you can just DL the game and use to decrypt all images

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Petschkos RPG-Maker MV & MZ-File Decrypter
site which can decrypt those images
not the best way to do it when you have hundred of images to decrypt
so like I said 2 post up :
You know, you can just DL the game and use to decrypt all images
it's the java ( downloadable ) version of the one you talk about

Alsaeroci

Aug 5, 2020
View attachment 1774424
View attachment 1774431 View attachment 1774433

Took me around hour to make those. Most of what is here is easily adjustable, except rooms, they are hard to make. Even animating is possible with enough practice.
I like drawn 2D, but it must be done either by super-professional artist, or be simple and not customizable.
ew, do you guys really like this? i found 3d animation not attractive, like, at this point i would prefer to bust a nut to windows xp desktop bro. Ofc there are exceptions, like ToN and HS, but 99% of games with 3d animation look notoriously bad and i'm geniunely confused i see them a lot.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
ew, do you guys really like this? i found 3d animation not attractive, like, at this point i would prefer to bust a nut to windows xp desktop bro. Ofc there are exceptions, like ToN and HS, but 99% of games with 3d animation look notoriously bad and i'm geniunely confused i see them a lot.
Because otherwise most of games will be defenestration - 5 scenes in 5 years.

SarcasticDF40

Jul 19, 2017
So uh, since the thread hasn't been that active for a few days, I'd just like to ask a question for those who are still interested in the game:

What type of content do you hope to see in this game's future? Personally I'm hoping to see some prostitution/brothel scenes.
More Vivarium, at least to the end of the seven day trial (and hopefully beyond.) It's already some of the best human cattle content I've seen in a game and it's only updated to day 2 of 7, so more please. Working pregnancy and birth, instead of bad end. A forced TF path would be great with an early game fast pass to the Vivarium through drugging, hypno, kidnapping, etc.

Beyond that just hoping the dev stays safe, be well and fuck Putin.

Reactions: aa14

CoalBurner

Sep 18, 2018
Daz models are by far the worst offenders, rarely do people put enough effort into texturing and modifying the characters to make them look good so they always have that "uncanny valley" feeling. koikatsu and honeyselect at least are at least stylized so it's not immediately evident. I only hope that people start using honey select 2 at some point as the characters in that can genuinely look good.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
. I only hope that people start using honey select 2 at some point as the characters in that can genuinely look good.
Not enough fan-made content so far. Its ok for your typical "modern time family fucking game" but "fucking elfs by bunch of goblins, space monster fucking", or something even more bizzare is mostly out of question. In time, maybe.

Topp

Dec 10, 2017
Daz models are by far the worst offenders, rarely do people put enough effort into texturing and modifying the characters to make them look good so they always have that "uncanny valley" feeling. koikatsu and honeyselect at least are at least stylized so it's not immediately evident. I only hope that people start using honey select 2 at some point as the characters in that can genuinely look good.
I'll take ugly ass daz goblins over honeyselect/illusion models any day of the week

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
I'll take ugly ass daz goblins over honeyselect/illusion models any day of the week
Daz is much better with scenery and light, but models are usually crap and overused (that generic milf and teen every game has) , with super wierd skin color of second day corpse, shitty hair, and most poses look wierd. Im not sure if physics even exists there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Alsaeroci
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes