number138

May 3, 2022
what is the current end of the path? Stealing of the brainwashing machine from hospital vault is the last available quest of the main story till new updates will be released?
Is it possible to visit club which card we get after completing gym branch ?

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
what is the current end of the path? Stealing of the brainwashing machine from hospital vault is the last available quest of the main story till new updates will be released?
Is it possible to visit club which card we get after completing gym branch ?
Are ya talkin' about the scene where ya have option to "Save the gym" and after that ya get the card from a rich guy in suit and he is tellin' ya about job and code?

number138

May 3, 2022
i don't know it either, and really wanted to see this contnet lol
i assume that it will be in further updates in "City Center" location which is not available yet. What about main story. Am I right and hispital vault is the last current available quest?

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
i assume that it will be in further updates in "City Center" location which is not available yet. What about main story. Am I right and hispital vault is the last current available quest?
there are quests in vivarium or whatever is this place called out of the city, but there is small portion of content of these, Quests for KGB Service

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes