vessna

Jul 21, 2021
So according to these attached pics, we can assume that we will have a choice option to decide how Kira will look after after some time in farm. . . but what is interesting for me... will it be just like the lollipops/pills at the beginin of this whole story? or it's just pick the look ya wanna see her in

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
y could be, could be. . . unluckily devs of this cool project are inactive, so we can only guessing for now ;)
well its been a while but i remember an update where mulan talked about the red headed girl and i THINK (its been a while) that she was another cow in the stable. also, the update that would come after the last one could make possible to send another girls to the stable (for example HHRR girl and others)

Dec 20, 2017
The only thing that hurts this game is the main characters personality. She is either very rude and unlikeable or you bring her intelligence down and she becomes braindead. Playing the slow naive girl would be hot but when it gets taken to this level its too much. A middle ground would be nice.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
The only thing that hurts this game is the main characters personality. She is either very rude and unlikeable or you bring her intelligence down and she becomes braindead. Playing the slow naive girl would be hot but when it gets taken to this level its too much. A middle ground would be nice.
IMO to go the extra Steps to get her transformation(s) and not the intelligence drop was worth it. Yes, she is kinda rude, but her being rude was way more enjoyable than the dumb version. Really, I felt my brain melting when playing as her, so it was worth to start again and make sure to not fall into this again.

Dec 20, 2017
IMO to go the extra Steps to get her transformation(s) and not the intelligence drop was worth it. Yes, she is kinda rude, but her being rude was way more enjoyable than the dumb version. Really, I felt my brain melting when playing as her, so it was worth to start again and make sure to not fall into this again.
you are right. ive deleted this game many times due to losing brain cells hearing her speak. the rude personality isnt that enjoyable but it is leagues better than the brain cell destroyer.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
A whole year without updates. At this stage i am genuinly surprised the patreon stuff isnt looking into this.
Throwing this into the abyss. Maybe it will emerge after another year out of the darkness.

Reactions: CoalPhelps

asdftestasdftest

May 3, 2022
is there any point to the guy who runs and hides in the park? I only found him once after he was by slide.

Also, is there anything special in the bar job?

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes