Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
is this project dead? sad. was waiting for some of the bugs to be fixed to pinch in on patreon.
And where the fuck did you see that this game is dead ?
The dev just like to take his time ( a little bit much according to some people here )

xirirec

Feb 18, 2022
has the ukraine war been going on for 2 years? man time flies....

Look Im all for giving time, but dont BS yourself, and either way ya land the next update will speak for itself, either shit or amazing we all get an answer
Technically it's been going on since 2014, but who's countin. "And don't BS yourself"? Bruh I don't care, I don't spend my entire life waitin for this game. And I don't pay a cent. You over here expecting the second cumming of Christ for something that you don't even pay money for. And then y'all cryin cuz daddy Mulan won't update your free game.

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
So how do I check it? Its not like Mulan posted his real identity. He can easy live in Moscow and play Ukraine card to milk more money before even his idiot donators see that he was doing nothing whole year.
Could be, but i don't think so, and for sure not in Moscow, cause Patreon blocked the payment recivenig system for Russia and Belarus, from what i know. ;)

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Could be, but i don't think so, and for sure not in Moscow, cause Patreon blocked the payment recivenig system for Russia and Belarus, from what i know. ;)
Not entirely.
UPD: Paypal still works, you just cant transit strait to account in most of russian banks. So you can transit money from paypal to payoneer or to webmoney, or to bank account you made in any other country, as far as i know.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ralbert and vessna
Sep 20, 2017
Technically it's been going on since 2014, but who's countin. "And don't BS yourself"? Bruh I don't care, I don't spend my entire life waitin for this game. And I don't pay a cent. You over here expecting the second cumming of Christ for something that you don't even pay money for. And then y'all cryin cuz daddy Mulan won't update your free game.
I'm literally a patron
and I dont spend my life waiting, Dunno where you are getting that from other then Im aware there hasnt been a majoy update for like over a year?
but we all know that its on the main page
Im supporting an artist whos stuff I like
and while 2 bucks a month is nothing outa pocket, yes this next update will make or break my support for it

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes