Glabos

Feb 7, 2022
Let's not forget that the situation in Ukraine, no matter how inflated it is, is localized. And we don't know what region he lives in. And if he lives in Kyiv or to the west, then this whole "situation" did not even really touch him ... Well, except for the sirens already sick of uselessness (who knows the tale about the boy who shouted "wolves!" - he will understand.)

I can still touch on the issue of stagnation on the front line, but here they are shamelessly banned for this.

So, what am I talking about, Mulan as a whole can sit quietly in a warm place and blame everything on difficulties that have not even touched him. Do not feel sorry for scammers, regardless of their nationality.
Under what definition is this a scam ? Is this internet slang im not getting because this fits no fucking legal definition they could be eting crumpeta for all i care abd it isent a scam

Stop paying them money on patron if you dont enjoy the thing you are not paying for thats it you have bothing else to complain about other theb with your wallet

xirirec

Feb 18, 2022
Under what definition is this a scam ? Is this internet slang im not getting because this fits no fucking legal definition they could be eting crumpeta for all i care abd it isent a scam

Stop paying them money on patron if you dont enjoy the thing you are not paying for thats it you have bothing else to complain about other theb with your wallet
This thread is just a giant circlejerk of a bunch of guys cryin about how bad their life is because the game doesn't get enough updates. They're literally jackin each other off on how this is supposed to be a scam whilst also being mad that the creator makes more than them. And also they're mad that people pay him whilst they usually don't. They don't seem to realize that if they don't pay, no one cares about their opinion. And in general, if they are arguing on this site that means that they're not patreons. Otherwise they would just tell Mulan on patreon directly what is bothering them. The only thing they're doin here is crying againt a wall, and it's fuckin hilarious.

rockstarme

Aug 4, 2021
This thread is just a giant circlejerk of a bunch of guys cryin about how bad their life is because the game doesn't get enough updates. They're literally jackin each other off on how this is supposed to be a scam whilst also being mad that the creator makes more than them. And also they're mad that people pay him whilst they usually don't. They don't seem to realize that if they don't pay, no one cares about their opinion. And in general, if they are arguing on this site that means that they're not patreons. Otherwise they would just tell Mulan on patreon directly what is bothering them. The only thing they're doin here is crying againt a wall, and it's fuckin hilarious.
lmao

Sep 20, 2017
This guy gets it
thats why I love this dumpster fire of a thread. Always gives me a chuckle

xatcat

May 15, 2021
Just calling the creator out on their bullshit n trying to put into perspective what a shit show it is. People still come to thread and defend the creators, which is absurd to me. But I agree.. At the end of the day, most people here aren't paying shit, and despite the lack of updates, Punished Mulan still has Patrons..

We're the real fools here :(

Reactions: CoalPhelps

MzFiend

Nov 7, 2021
Guy there's plenty of other smut to go around right now and the dev's country is at war, regardless of how directly they themselves are impacted. Let's just jack off to something else until they release some updates.
I wonder how long that excuse will drag the game development out this time.

Reactions: CoalPhelps

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Mulan moment.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
I mean I used to be a patreon until I found out how much of a scam this game was. Do I get to have an opinion?

>also talking about how no one cares about the opinions of some people here while crying about said opinion.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
White knighting him? I told you what a fuckin bitch you are, I never defended him lol. You think that if someone criticizes you they're automatically supportin the person you hate? I doubt I'm the one projectin here. (And btw, I thought you liked gettin bullied, what happened?)
And I don't have a pic because I don't give a shit, I know that's a bit too much for you to comprehend but at least try.
And yeah, I said it on f95. I'm not the one who's been here for 4 fuckin years mate. I made an account so I could download stuff, simple as that. I'm a guy who wrote a few comments, you were a fucking patreon. You supported the guy way more than I ever have. White knight my ass, you were straight up suckin his dick over here, fuckin hell.
And really, dropped as a kid? That the best you got? Mf you look like you got a few extra chromosomes lying around somewhere with that school shooter lookin profile pic.
Is it some kind of new progressive trolling from generation alpha? Because trolling was about forcing others to write essays on your one line comment, not the other way round.

Adya(Faphammer)

Apr 11, 2022
Having refused support for this project’s Patreon a year ago, I know for sure that I’m not losing anything :) And yes, about the war is an excuse, there is electricity / water / Internet in Kyiv, my relatives live there and they go to work every day. So this is another lie as for me :)

Reactions: xatcat

Death-seven

Dec 10, 2021
Just putting down a beacon to come back to later

(really want to see how long this joke of a thread will become)

Also i went through the pictures this game has... you can create your own scenarios with a picture merger

Dec 14, 2021
If it is currently possible in the game, can someone explain how to bimbofy Olga (or at last start the process)?

I didn't see it in any quest steps and I tried talking to everyone at the hospital several times during the various rebel quests, no npc said anything that seemed to lead to it.

Edit: nevermind I got it. I was thinking I had missed it not that it was basically the end.

Edit2: I do have a question after all! In the files there are bust pics of Olga with the device on her head (Olga1_2_bust.png) is this event viewable in the game or do we just get already brainwashed only?

Last edited:

Glabos

Feb 7, 2022
I cant download the game the mega link says its to big it redirects me to the shitry mega app which dosent open the crunched version is not donwloadable either neither is the shitty mobile version

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes