xatcat

May 15, 2021
Not even an end of the month update for May lmao. they've gone rogue, folks. just unsubscribe at this point. dont make me reference the posts that go into detail on how much they make compared to what they put out.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
No end of month update? Mulan not online since May 6?

I don't like how this looks.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
haha, you guys are so adorable ;) still trying to make sense of Mulan's intention. Why bother? Apparently, Mulan does not take his project very seriously. Go to check other good games while you are waiting, there are plenty of them. Sponsor the great teams, not the games, please. All games that need sponsors are UNFINISHED, technically, unfinished games are unworthy.

Nov 24, 2020
haha, you guys are so adorable ;) still trying to make sense of Mulan's intention. Why bother? Apparently, Mulan does not take his project very seriously. Go to check other good games while you are waiting, there are plenty of them. Sponsor the great teams, not the games, please. All games that need sponsors are UNFINISHED, technically, unfinished games are unworthy.
Do you have any games to recommend?

SpectreGT

Jun 10, 2020
Mulan frequently shows up on the Discord, I don't think he cares much of what happens here tbh. And why should he?

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes