xatcat

May 15, 2021
isn't he a Ukrainian hiding in bomb shelters? no excuse for the entitled consumer is ever good enough
before any bombshelters, he was putting up nothing for months after months while claiming a fat paycheck. the amount he makes was more than three times the "average" Russian / Ukrainian made, with nothing to show for it.

imagine making 3x the average persons salary in ur country and u dont have to do anything lmao. kinda based to fool a bunch of horny people but a lot of people's disappointment here is justified. i hate to say it but the war was a convenient excuse for the guy to go hide.

i dont understand how people still support this scam. its so obvious.

ixet_mad

Mar 24, 2019
before any bombshelters, he was putting up nothing for months after months while claiming a fat paycheck. the amount he makes was more than three times the "average" Russian / Ukrainian made, with nothing to show for it.

imagine making 3x the average persons salary in ur country and u dont have to do anything lmao. kinda based to fool a bunch of horny people but a lot of people's disappointment here is justified. i hate to say it but the war was a convenient excuse for the guy to go hide.

i dont understand how people still support this scam. its so obvious.

I already wrote this before. When the war had just begun. But his cuckolds attacked me in response. It's useless, they are fans who are not capable of critical thinking.

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
isn't he a Ukrainian hiding in bomb shelters? no excuse for the entitled consumer is ever good enough
For zillion time he didn't give any update before year and half of the war begin go and check it if you want and everyone who want to shut they eyes and they mind its up to you but not me.... I know theres copy right I respect that but when the same person use it for stealing our money for nothing we should use the same thing and steal the game and who do the best job and turely work on it we should support it and good luck to who will step up... But if the dev really start working and give us updates there always a change to come back I don't wish anyone be in war but this is bad excuse for steal people money there other dev for Ukraine who still working and give update like "earn your freedom".... And other

xatcat

May 15, 2021
For zillion time he didn't give any update before year and half of the war begin go and check it if you want and everyone who want to shut they eyes and they mind its up to you but not me.... I know theres copy right I respect that but when the same person use it for stealing our money for nothing we should use the same thing and steal the game and who do the best job and turely work on it we should support it and good luck to who will step up... But if the dev really start working and give us updates there always a change to come back I don't wish anyone be in war but this is bad excuse for steal people money there other dev for Ukraine who still working and give update like "earn your freedom".... And other
i dont think he is stealing money. people are willingly paying him. said people who pay him can also see hes not putting anything up. thats the dumb part. but oh well. at the end of the day, people who are paying are technically getting what they deserve for enabling smth like this.

Reactions: neet_hole

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
Do you have any games to recommend?
It depends on which genres you like. Claire's quest is similar to this one :
https://f95zone.to/threads/claires-quest-v0-23-4-dystopian-project.614/

others like Dilmur, Alansya chronicles, and Caliross are decent RGPM games with a female protagonist and similar tags. If you also like games developed with Ren'Py, you would have more choices, such as

Good girl gone bad(a very nice one )
Kingdom of deception(slow one too)
Office
Anna exciting effect(wow...one)
Uni (quick text, slow art)
The point of no return (regularly updated)
Luna's fall from grace(as above)
Pandora's box (as above)
Casey's fall (as above)
The survival of Sarah Rose(as above)

...don't remember the names of the rest...but there must be more

if you don't mind text-based games, then don't forget to check out Unyielding and Rise of White flower. Nevertheless, new games emerge weekly, don't ignore those with potential. please be mindful that those are games with female protagonists, they also have content of corruption, BDSM, and blackmail. Some of them include rape, slavery, and pregnancy. please check tags each time before downloading to avoid content that might offend you.

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2020
It depends on which genres you like. Claire's quest is similar to this one :
https://f95zone.to/threads/claires-quest-v0-23-4-dystopian-project.614/

others like Dilmur, Alansya chronicles, and Caliross are decent RGPM games with a female protagonist and similar tags. If you also like games developed by Ren'Py, you would have more choices, such as

Good girl gone bad(a very nice one )
Kingdom of deception(slow one too)
Office
Anna exciting effect(wow...one)
Uni (quick text, slow art)
The point of no return (regularly updated)
Luna's fall from grace(as above)
Pandora's box (as above)
Casey's fall (as above)
The survival of Sarah Rose(as above)

...can't remember...but there must be more

if you don't mind text-based games, then don't forget to check out Unyielding and Rise of White flower. Nevertheless, new games emerge weekly, don't ignore those with potential. please be mindful that those are games with female protagonists, they also have content of corruption, BDSM, and blackmail. Some of them include rape, slavery, and pregnancy. please check tags every time before downloading to avoid content that might offend you.
thank you so much, i love Claire's quest was my first one. You are so kind to warn me about content that can offend me btw

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
i dont think he is stealing money. people are willingly paying him. said people who pay him can also see hes not putting anything up. thats the dumb part. but oh well. at the end of the day, people who are paying are technically getting what they deserve for enabling smth like this.
come on, this basically means that all the scammers and financial criminals should be released from prison (or not chased after by police) since they are 'educating' people to spend money correctly? I mean, I get what you mean, but there is still the definition of scam, false advertisement, financial crime and the like. And that stuff should not be tolerated. Or am I wrong?

Alsaeroci

Aug 5, 2020
The worst thing is not that this game is not being updated, but that other developers may look at it as a guide and decide that they have the right to start doing the same thing. The logic is simple: if you're going to succeed and remain unknown anyway, why don't you try at least postponing your updates a little bit first? If it goes well, you can postpone updates for a longer period of time. In a few years, when "IF!!!!" you have a bad reputation as a scammer, you can introduce a new game, with a "new" dev and a slightly altered drawing style.

That's terrible, there are already devs who postpone their updates by months, but imagine if this were to escalate.
More games like this,"Curse of Pleasure", "Naked Adventure", "NTR Legend" and some more, if they are getting away with it then i doubt the quality of this industry will grow in the near future.

Reactions: thegrindisreal

xatcat

May 15, 2021
come on, this basically means that all the scammers and financial criminals should be released from prison (or not chased after by police) since they are 'educating' people to spend money correctly? I mean, I get what you mean, but there is still the definition of scam, false advertisement, financial crime and the like. And that stuff should not be tolerated. Or am I wrong?
eh. scammers hide the truth, but the truth in mulan's case is very easy to see. but i agree it shouldnt be tolerated whatsoever. a proper scam will bite u once, but if u stay subscribed to a scam consistently, then ur prob just a jackass.

the game defo falls under the categories you put. i just think some responsibility falls on patrons to yknow... unsub lmao. ironically, i think we'd actually get updates that way.

Reactions: SilverCuppedRamen

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
The worst thing is not that this game is not being updated, but that other developers may look at it as a guide and decide that they have the right to start doing the same thing. The logic is simple: if you're going to succeed and remain unknown anyway, why don't you try at least postponing your updates a little bit first? If it goes well, you can postpone updates for a longer period of time. In a few years, when "IF!!!!" you have a bad reputation as a scammer, you can introduce a new game, with a "new" dev and a slightly altered drawing style.

That's terrible, there are already devs who postpone their updates by months, but imagine if this were to escalate.
More games like this,"Curse of Pleasure", "Naked Adventure", "NTR Legend" and some more, if they are getting away with it then i doubt the quality of this industry will grow in the near future.
That is the problem with the whole "support a project" system. if all crowdfunding platforms were legit - they would only have "pay per update" systems. But the platforms get a cut of the profit so they are just as interested as scammers in milking supporters. The only ones who can fix that are the supporters themselves.
Basically imo if a project doesn't have a pay per update system - it should't be supported (even then, there is room to scam people still). There probably are exceptions for things like charities and such but at least they state upfront what they are.

Now imagine if only legit games and devs got support - all the great games we would have!

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes