luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
hmm I'm reading a lot of abandoned project but at the same time a new version already come out in the patreon few weeks ago so not sure what guys are you smoking, the dev said also that the ukrain invasion gave him some motivation to publish (well not really in these terms xD) so you should check first and then maybe add your note.

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
hmm I'm reading a lot of abandoned project but at the same time a new version already come out in the patreon few weeks ago so not sure what guys are you smoking, the dev said also that the ukrain invasion gave him some motivation to publish (well not really in these terms xD) so you should check first and then maybe add your note.
Probably, weed they re smokin'. . . ^^
what's the newest version? 0.4.9.3? or there's a newer than this one? :p

Dec 14, 2021
based on it being called a preview on their patreon page, it's probably just a few pictures of what to expect, not an actual release
The Defenestration 0.4.9.3a has several new quality of life features that you will like (if/when they do an official release) and it has a couple new farm/cow scenes (one is just the dialogue no pics yet)

yes I paid the $2 for one month to see what it was.

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
based on it being called a preview on their patreon page, it's probably just a few pictures of what to expect, not an actual release
yup, that's why i asked. . . cause heard that there's no new release, but a few visual content added :p

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Aww man could someone
Share new tiddy content pls :(
There will be no continuation of the game in the coming years. (My opinion :) )

You know, this game has always had problems and delays.
The game has been practically not moving for several years a couple of frames a year and that 's it !
A couple of frames without the development of the plot and the game is very little.

Relax and play something else

This is not the news you want. But the one who has been following this game for a long time knows all about it. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: xatcat

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018

The game has been practically not moving for several years a couple of frames a year and that 's it !
A couple of frames without the development of the plot and the game is very little.

This is not the news you want. But the one who has been following this game for a long time knows all about it. :)
i just wanted to see sharon from HHRR Bombified Duuude is that too much to ask for?? D:
anyways i played all the games i was intrested in this site (i mean, all of them), and the new ones are not so good in general. also the ones i like and follow are being extremely delayed for whatever reason

Reactions: asgir546 and xatcat

Alsaeroci

Aug 5, 2020

nahhh bro you trippin.. this is it just gotta wait a little bit, there's no way he will leave his 900 patrons with nothing.. right..?

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes