Dec 14, 2021
so you basically saying you want him to keep lie to you other then wake up and find another game turly need a support
I paid my $2 for 1 month to try the 0.4.9.3a and then cancelled, But yes I would like him to lie so that I know to parodically check up on this game on the off chance a new version is released at which point I may pay another $2 for a month if it's worth it.

Hb0t

May 15, 2021
Artists don't owe us art, and Patreon is voluntary. Everyone who is still supporting them is doing so because they want to, and everyone who isn't can't reasonably expect something in return for nothing

I can understand being frustrated, but people are commenting more on the update schedule than the actual game. Some of us are watching this tread because we're waiting for an update. Let me tell you, it's pretty demoralizing to see this thread constantly show up in 'Unread' only to see more comments complaining about how Mulan hasn't posted.

I'm not trying to tell people off, but can we just cool it for a bit?

xirirec

Feb 18, 2022
Perhaps there's were a lot of content in years to discover to comment about, but i wonder why nobody comment about the game except new players, hmm, don't you know why though?
Then why you mf whinin about the upload schedule when there's no upload schedule

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Artists don't owe us art, and Patreon is voluntary. Everyone who is still supporting them is doing so because they want to, and everyone who isn't can't reasonably expect something in return for nothing

I can understand being frustrated, but people are commenting more on the update schedule than the actual game. Some of us are watching this tread because we're waiting for an update. Let me tell you, it's pretty demoralizing to see this thread constantly show up in 'Unread' only to see more comments complaining about how Mulan hasn't posted.

I'm not trying to tell people off, but can we just cool it for a bit?
If the game and the author of the game have problems and it's not the first year these problems and every year delays, delays, delays! And the game does not develop and there is no continuation of the plot only a few frames a year :) (If there are problems, people have the right to express their opinion :) or do you want to say people do not have the right to speak their opinion?!) (Do not offend the author, he tries :) - ha ha ha and who said that the author is not trying ha ha the author is trying well that updates are becoming less and less frequent and the development of the game is not like it does not come where is the plot? (Yes, the author tries) - Well, probably in 2-3 years or at least 5 years, there may be a continuation, and now to feed your sponsors with promises like an update when it will be, here's 1 art from the update wait. Sponsors on a voluntary basis also support :) this is true, but don't you think that the author's reasons for keeping silent about the release date of the update and constant regular delays with the release of game updates are no longer normal and this is no longer the respect of the author of the game for his SPONSORS and fans who are waiting. And delays are becoming more frequent every year, and the plot and development of the game do not give updates :) (Those who don't pay don't have the right to speak out, so did you think of saying that?! ) - haha, that is, half of the people who sit on this forum and wait for the author of actions and news about the game and are waiting for new updates, do you think they have no right to express their opinion??? Or do you want to say that you can express your opinion only in a laudatory form (Oh super game author super oh love) - You think what is normal and everything else (Oh well, you can't say that! ) In your opinion, if the author has Bugs, errors, does not give news about the update for a long time and constantly delays the release of updates - and for this reason people do not have at least the usual expression of their opinion? It turns out in your opinion if the author is constantly messing up, you only need to praise (oh, you guys are doing fine) And what will the author read that everything is fine and that there are no gaps and the author can not do anything ! Do not do the news for a long time and constantly delay the release of the update because everyone praises the author, which means people like the delay in the release of the update (NO, they don't LIKE it, who may like that time and years go by and the game does not develop and does not continue) It turns out that the authors just sometimes have to post news like: (We are working on an update wait) And all this is normal in your opinion?! :) ha ha)

Last edited:

reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018
Толька ЛЕНИН работал в отличии от разработчика
Давай уважать правила форума и общаться на английском языке. С Муланом давно уже все понятно.

(Let's show respect to rules and speak English. There is no doubt about Mulan's bad honesty)

sani45

Sep 20, 2019
Давай уважать правила форума и общаться на английском языке. С Муланом давно уже все понятно.

(Let's show respect to rules and speak English. There is no doubt about Mulan's bad honesty)
There is no doubt about Mulan's bad honesty ??? Что именно

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I don't believe this author. Too often delays, postponements of updates, Many different reasons and excuses for delays in updates and the LACK of CONTINUATION OF THE PLOT AND DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME!

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes