vessna

Jul 21, 2021
Isnt the guy from Ukraine?

View attachment 1921727
Ya can do 2 rational things:
, believe the Creator, about the place he live, and usin' this info, believe that there is rational explanation including war situation for no updates from February to current month, or

One, don't believe it, and find more rational explanation. . . whatever will it be.

or Second option, don't give a fuck about this game, don't care about updates, being skeptical about any of these explanation, and just wait and see how things will go with this situation, but yeah, this game should be "On Hold" status

Cause we have no proof that he isn't from Ukraine nor Ruzzia in this case. . .
and we didn't get any even little piece of info about current "work in progress" if there even is one. . .

Last edited:
Reactions: xirirec

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
I have a conspiracy theory that this person is not the same Mulan that initially made the game. The first part of the game is just so different and so well made. Than this guy takes over and he has no idea how to continue making the game so spent years on just the gym and farm and rework. He either bought the account off the original Mulan or the initial game was Mulan stealing someone else's ideas.
but this conspiracy theory sounds good, it can be true. . .

i would say, best conspiracy theory i ever heard here

TheCommedian

May 31, 2018
the game is being updated.
I'm just saying that other authors stop working and disappear even without war,
the seriousness is from professional developers and even more than these.
Defenestration is a videogame work because it confronts a hard, VERY HARD awareness,
despite the dystopian and decadent science fiction, we need to bimbofication this slutty heroine.
So it is opposed to morality and the player's mind is divided into double thoughts:
"Bimbofication is beauty"
"the slutty is dignity"
"the fuck is love".
Beware of complaining because you are afraid this game could die, as Subverse did as soon as it was released ...
but Defenestration is not a fap material,
is a work with plot and narrative focus,
art does not die.

Yes I like giving blowjobs to PunishedMulan, I would love to become her sexual toy, because there is admiration for her work.

For a game developed in RPG maker it already has an average longevity,
the developer can ONLY make improvements,
personally I would like an ending where our beloved enslaved slut is saved by the player himself who must be able to reach and bring her to safety while she is fucked by 30 cocks,
then he marries her and chains her or makes her her mare her girl with platform without heels and he fucks her with her 13cm cock (like mine) and they live happily ever after.
Since everyone has now become addicted to Defenestration it would be better to release it on steam and then release some DLC to The Witcher 3 otherwise the developer will be trapped in an infinite development (such as bad end with endless gangbang)

sorry for possible google translation errors

Last edited:

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Defenestration is a videogame work because it confronts a hard, VERY HARD awareness,
despite the dystopian and decadent science fiction, we need to bimbofication this slutty heroine.
So it is opposed to morality and the player's mind is divided into double thoughts:
"the slutty is dignity"
"the fuck is love".
Beware of complaining because you are afraid this game could die, as Subverse did as soon as it was released ...
art does not die.

Yes I like giving blowjobs to PunishedMulan, I would love to become her sexual toy, because there is admiration for her work.

personally I would like an ending where our beloved enslaved slut is saved by the player himself who must be able to reach and bring her to safety while she is fucked by 30 cocks,
then he marries her and chains her or makes her her mare her girl with platform without heels and he fucks her with her 13cm cock (like mine) and they live happily ever after.
Since everyone has now become addicted to Defenestration it would be better to release it on steam and then release some DLC to The Witcher 3 otherwise the developer will be trapped in an infinite development (such as bad end with endless gangbang)

The game is about the plot, you said so :) The author used to say the same thing ! But the game Died at the moment when the author stopped doing the continuation of the plot and began to add various improvements to the plot (And because of these improvements, updates also died 1-2 minutes of the game for a whole year, the update can't even be called) And in recent years , the author has been getting worse and worse with the game !!!

So there is nothing to get addicted to (THERE WAS a normal game, but the author only did what he thought up new excuses)

So if there is an update , then the game will be for a couple of minutes and again sponsors and fans will wait a whole year for a couple of minutes of the game ! (A couple of minutes of the game for a whole year of development is not an update!)

The game IS DEAD - Frankenstein !

Reactions: ralbert

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
I would like an ending where our beloved enslaved slut is saved by the player himself who must be able to reach and bring her to safety while she is fucked by 30 cocks,
imo, more endings of the game, the better the game is. . .more than 2 or 3 endings, would be really good idea,

maybe she can get inspirations, new ideas from Third Crisis game, or other dystopian and futuristic RPG Maker projects, about endings and other stuff like side quests,and main plot, maybe even some quests from Cyberpunk could fit into this narrative, game after changing some aspects of the quests,

btw, Punished Mulan have a really good ideas, imagination of the world,i don't know what drugs she's using while making this game, but the drugs and drugs hub (like one of SSR Research Lab new project) could be creative idea to add. . .

but, eh, talking about endings of this game, when there isn't one at all?

• Haha
Reactions: ustar and FavenXXX

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
for the new updates, i think, if she can't come up with something to carry on the main plot, then she could go with side quests, and expand it for longer playtime,

there are side quests in this game that aren't even began, the Mosfilms, The Gym continuation with the Red suited Boss, who gives ya the card to some club or something like that, maybe carrying on the Farm Quest, a little bit further, maybe add new activities, new quests, even new hidden activities, that increase your charisma or lust etc, and leading to some sort of new activity,

advice, if she can't come up with something for the main plot of the game:
  • MosFilms start, continuation,
  • Gym plot continuation (Red suited guy), + maybe new activity and secenes in the gym's showers, or entering the swimmming pool, some scenes in there,
  • Farm continuation
  • maybe adding a new jobs that Kira can work in,
  • more activities in bar, for example, in the bar underneath the pub, there are guys talking with Kira and offering 50 rubles for some activity, maybe give an option to accept that offer and create new scenes, for that, i mean the only sex activity in Bar is only with the KGB Research Lab agent or some guy, ya need to obtain a key from,
  • drugs, as part of activity in Research Lab, and some activity from Lab that is leading to somewhere, and maybe addiction to the drugs that are leading to new quests from Lab,
  • Continuation with Research Lab training, with the doctor where ya can walk into Kira's dream from the begining of the game,
  • maybe continuation of the side quests with the Legion, btw he is cool character,
  • adding daily activites, temporary activities, one time event activities,
  • adding activities, that after some time playing it, are leading to new side activity, but not fast bad ending,
  • maybe some activity/questes in the KGB HQ, or activities in prison,
game is about the story, about the plot, yeah. . . we know,
but this game have few unused ideas, potential, to give player some enjoyment from the gameplay, beside the main plot,
for example to freely go and make some money in the bar, not always doing the normal serving drinks service, or just to give an option to the player to freely go and do something that aren't scripted for just one event, like bar job

adding side quests, new sex activites and other normal ones etc, aren't breaking the main story of the game, or imersion of main plot, just adding, some fun, enjoyment, when someone want to explore the levels, or do something that is not bound with the main plot

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: ustar and FavenXXX

xatcat

May 15, 2021
"the slutty is dignity"
"the fuck is love".
art does not die.

i dont know if this post is serious or not. it seems too 'on the nose' to be serious. really good shitpost however. might just start copy & pasting this post for shits & giggles.

the game is not being updated. idk who told u the game is being updated. Mulan? lmao.

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Why should i give a fuck about lying bastard like mulan?
My friend, you have met a terrible, terrible demise. But you know I don’t feel to bad about it. After all, if it weren’t from me, it would have just been from someone else, ya know? I guess what I’m trying to say life, life goes on. W- well, for everyone else, life goes on not for you, you’re dead. That’s neither here nor there. That reminds me of one summer day in the park, I was having a delightful picnic with my good friend Orville. And I said to him, I said “Orville, I-I have a story” And he said to me “What’s the significance of the story?” I said to him “Orville, not every story has to have significance, ya know? Sometimes uhh, sometimes a story is just a story. You try to read into every little thing and find meaning in everything anyone says, you’ll just drive yourself crazy. Had a friend do it once, wasn’t pretty, we talked about it for years. And not only that, you’ll likely end up believe something you shouldn’t believe or thinking something you shouldn’t think o-o-or assuming something you shouldn’t assume, ya know? Sometimes I said a story is just a story, so just be quiet for one second here life and eat your sandwich, okay? Of course, it was only then I realized i made sandwiches and poor Orville was having such difficulty eating it! Elephants have those clumsy hands, ya know? Actually, I suppose that’s the problem, they don’t have hands at all, they’re all feet. I couldn’t imagine someone asking me to eat a sandwich with my feet. Now, if I recall correctly there was a bakery nearby, I said to him “Orville, let me go get you some rye bread.” Now, I’m unsure elephants enjoy rye bread, but, I assure you that Orville does. Now this was on a Tuesday which was good because rye bread was always fresh on Tuesday. They made sourdough on Monday and threw it out Wednesday. or rather they sold it at a discount for people who wanting to feed the ducks and then probably at the end of the day they threw it all out. I do remember a man who would being his son to the bakery every Wednesday, and go feed the ducks. He would buy all of the sourdough bread, of course, you know, you’re not supposed to feed the ducks sourdough bread at all. It swells up in their stomach and they all die, at least that’s what I’ve heard. Ya know I never saw any ducks die myself but I did notice a substantial decrease in duck population over the course of a few years. I just never thought to stop the man and tell him he was killing the ducks by feeding them sourdough bread. And if you want my opinion on the matter if you wanna feed ducks or birds or any kind for that matter, especially buy seed. I mean, when you think about it, breads of any sort don’t occur in nature, they don’t grow on trees or spring up from bushes! I don’t think birds know what to do with bread. What was I saying? Oh oh yes yes. So I bought Orville some rye bread. What a fine day it was

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
My friend, you have met a terrible, terrible demise. But you know I don’t feel to bad about it. After all, if it weren’t from me, it would have just been from someone else, ya know? I guess what I’m trying to say life, life goes on. W- well, for everyone else, life goes on not for you, you’re dead. That’s neither here nor there. That reminds me of one summer day in the park, I was having a delightful picnic with my good friend Orville. And I said to him, I said “Orville, I-I have a story” And he said to me “What’s the significance of the story?” I said to him “Orville, not every story has to have significance, ya know? Sometimes uhh, sometimes a story is just a story. You try to read into every little thing and find meaning in everything anyone says, you’ll just drive yourself crazy. Had a friend do it once, wasn’t pretty, we talked about it for years. And not only that, you’ll likely end up believe something you shouldn’t believe or thinking something you shouldn’t think o-o-or assuming something you shouldn’t assume, ya know? Sometimes I said a story is just a story, so just be quiet for one second here life and eat your sandwich, okay? Of course, it was only then I realized i made sandwiches and poor Orville was having such difficulty eating it! Elephants have those clumsy hands, ya know? Actually, I suppose that’s the problem, they don’t have hands at all, they’re all feet. I couldn’t imagine someone asking me to eat a sandwich with my feet. Now, if I recall correctly there was a bakery nearby, I said to him “Orville, let me go get you some rye bread.” Now, I’m unsure elephants enjoy rye bread, but, I assure you that Orville does. Now this was on a Tuesday which was good because rye bread was always fresh on Tuesday. They made sourdough on Monday and threw it out Wednesday. or rather they sold it at a discount for people who wanting to feed the ducks and then probably at the end of the day they threw it all out. I do remember a man who would being his son to the bakery every Wednesday, and go feed the ducks. He would buy all of the sourdough bread, of course, you know, you’re not supposed to feed the ducks sourdough bread at all. It swells up in their stomach and they all die, at least that’s what I’ve heard. Ya know I never saw any ducks die myself but I did notice a substantial decrease in duck population over the course of a few years. I just never thought to stop the man and tell him he was killing the ducks by feeding them sourdough bread. And if you want my opinion on the matter if you wanna feed ducks or birds or any kind for that matter, especially buy seed. I mean, when you think about it, breads of any sort don’t occur in nature, they don’t grow on trees or spring up from bushes! I don’t think birds know what to do with bread. What was I saying? Oh oh yes yes. So I bought Orville some rye bread. What a fine day it was
Is it google AI trying to look human? Im not going to read your school essay, kid.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
for the new updates, i think, if she can't come up with something to carry on the main plot, then she could go with side quests, and expand it for longer playtime,

there are side quests in this game that aren't even began, the Mosfilms, The Gym continuation with the Red suited Boss, who gives ya the card to some club or something like that, maybe carrying on the Farm Quest, a little bit further, maybe add new activities, new quests, even new hidden activities, that increase your charisma or lust etc, and leading to some sort of new activity,

advice, if she can't come up with something for the main plot of the game:
  • MosFilms start, continuation,
  • Gym plot continuation (Red suited guy), + maybe new activity and secenes in the gym's showers, or entering the swimmming pool, some scenes in there,
  • Farm continuation
  • maybe adding a new jobs that Kira can work in,
  • more activities in bar, for example, in the bar underneath the pub, there are guys talking with Kira and offering 50 rubles for some activity, maybe give an option to accept that offer and create new scenes, for that, i mean the only sex activity in Bar is only with the KGB Research Lab agent or some guy, ya need to obtain a key from,
  • drugs, as part of activity in Research Lab, and some activity from Lab that is leading to somewhere, and maybe addiction to the drugs that are leading to new quests from Lab,
  • Continuation with Research Lab training, with the doctor where ya can walk into Kira's dream from the begining of the game,
  • maybe continuation of the side quests with the Legion, btw he is cool character,
  • adding daily activites, temporary activities, one time event activities,
  • adding activities, that after some time playing it, are leading to new side activity, but not fast bad ending,
  • maybe some activity/questes in the KGB HQ, or activities in prison,
game is about the story, about the plot, yeah. . . we know,
but this game have few unused ideas, potential, to give player some enjoyment from the gameplay, beside the main plot,
for example to freely go and make some money in the bar, not always doing the normal serving drinks service, or just to give an option to the player to freely go and do something that aren't scripted for just one event, like bar job

adding side quests, new sex activites and other normal ones etc, aren't breaking the main story of the game, or imersion of main plot, just adding, some fun, enjoyment, when someone want to explore the levels, or do something that is not bound with the main plot
Once I said something similar :)
But then the author came with the words: (I DON'T NEED ANYONE'S ADVICE AND TIPS, I'M CREATING MY OWN GAME! ) There are news or updates coming out and there (NO GAME! But there are improvements haha!)
Be careful friend (The author is touchy, I think this author can be offended by thank you :) This author wants to be always praised even for the fact that he does not make the game the latest codes, but only IMPROVEMENTS :))

Cant believe I am reading something like this. Its a game, and most likely you didnt even pay for. And even if you did its only a couple of bucks a month.
Answer honestly. Do you think it 's normal how the author has treated his sponsors and fans in recent years ? (Oh, it's a couple of dollars a month) haha

And now imagine you come to some store and pay money for a normal tavar, and after a while the same tavar from the same seller becomes not of high quality, and then the store employee begins to treat his customers like shit like: (Eat don't complain earlier liked)
And now think at least as you said
(Oh, it's a couple of dollars a month) you worked as a person, earned money and do you want to pay for it, no, not like that
do you have to pay when there is no respect for the client?!

When there is no product + no respect for their consumers,
it is natural that people express their dissatisfaction, this is normal and it should be !!! And it 's not surprising that some people stop paying for something that starts to disappoint them !

If a person pays , then you need to show at least the slightest respect to your sponsors !

It's bad when a person pays and they give him instead of a creature ( :poop: :poop::poop::poop::poop:)
And also saying praise and hold me!
That's so bad !!!
You can't pay when you are treated like a musar!

Here , too , the author has not made normal updates in recent years , there was no continuation of the plot of the game !!!

A long absence of news about the game (There is no normal news, these are their excuses or oh, we are trying and doing an update !!!
I'm talking about Normal news, this is what they did, what they will do and other details and such news should be at least several times in a couple of months!!! ) LONG ABSENCE OF UPDATES TO THE GAME WITH THE PLOT !!!

2 minutes of the game IS NOT AN UPDATE!!!
And of the 2 minutes of the game, this is where only improvements are!!!
THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE !!!
For such updates to pay or praise it will be an insult to normal developers !!!
It is better to hold beginners or proven authors!!!And not someone who only does what he thinks up excuses instead of results !!!

• Sad
Reactions: ralbert and vessna

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
Once I said something similar :)
But then the author came with the words: (I DON'T NEED ANYONE'S ADVICE AND TIPS, I'M CREATING MY OWN GAME! ) There are news or updates coming out and there (NO GAME! But there are improvements haha!)
Be careful friend (The author is touchy, I think this author can be offended by thank you :) This author wants to be always praised even for the fact that he does not make the game the latest codes, but only IMPROVEMENTS :))
It's not, good attitude, reminds of Battlefield 2042, they did not listen to people playing thier games, EA too,"who want to play singleplayer games? it's 2022" their games are just a mess, and now, they are fixing, and will be fixing it,

it's not a rocket science that the game is owned by developer, cause he is creating it,
but completely not listening to people who are willing to play this game, it's not a good path of developing anything, cause if ya re sharing it, ya are creating it for people, if not? why even sharing it?, and some people can share with ya some cool ideas,
imo, its better to get an inspiration from some other projects, or taking ideas fitting into the universe, game type, from people in comments, than saying "it's my game, not your's!" and telling lies about "game is in progress, i have many ideas how to improve the game" when no updates are coming, not giving any info,

Reactions: FavenXXX

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
(The author is touchy, I think this author can be offended by thank you :) This author wants to be always praised even for the fact that he does not make the game the latest codes, but only IMPROVEMENTS :))
maybe the nickname "Punished Mulan" is accurate, he/she is Punished cause he need to create his own game. . . :LOL: and he just don't want to do it anymore, cause he realized his scripts are hardcoded mess, and to much time the art creation is taking, if it's so, then why doesn't she/he gather more people to do so?

yeah and the side quest with the Alkivov "Red suited guyat gym" to what shop is he reffering to?

Reactions: FavenXXX

CarlosSaltana

Jul 4, 2022
but completely not listening to people who are willing to play this game, it's not a good path of developing anything, cause if ya re sharing it, ya are creating it for people, if not? why even sharing it?
There are quite a few developers who make games only for themselves, but then decide to also put them online for some extra money, while not listening to anyone. I mean they don't have to, but no one has to give them money either, but people still do and that's why it's a thing.

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Is it google AI trying to look human? Im not going to read your school essay, kid.
Masturbation addiction refers to excessive or compulsive masturbation. While it's not a diagnosable mental health condition, it can have a significant impact on daily functioning for those whose sexual behavior is out of control.

What Is Masturbation Addiction?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes