impossibleis7

Sep 4, 2019
This man answered and said everything to the point and spoke out perfectly! :)

This person also expressed an opinion , but did not understand what was being said to him and went to the insults of the interlocutor ! :(
He began to accuse the interlocutor slandering the interlocutor ! With such expressions ↓ What kind of aggression is this towards people ? Do you wish harm to those who disagree with your opinion ?

Are you feeling all right?
If it 's okay, then tell me where did I say a bad word ? ( Answer: THERE'S NOTHING THERE THAT YOU SAID!)

Tell me where in my words I wished at least someone something bad ? (Answer: Not here, not in my other comments, I didn't say anything bad to anyone and didn't want to! )

Why would I do that ? That 's right , why are we all people and should remain so !!!

Why are you slandering your interlocutors ? NOT GOOD !

For those who have not read what I have written (Briefly what I said: I said that if you are treated as a buyer without respect, a person should be able to spance the seller when the seller does not respect the client. That 's it! )

The author shows no respect (For a long time there is no news without whining and FOR a VERY LONG TIME THERE is NO UPDATE of the GAME + Rescheduling the update for an unknown period!) THESE PROBLEMS HAVE BEEN WITH THE AUTHOR FOR YEARS !!!

I didn 't tell you that you can 't express your opinion !!! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???

WHY ARE YOU SO AGGRESSIVE TOWARDS YOUR INTERLOCUTORS ???
YOU SLANDER WHAT KIND OF AGGRESSIVE ???
YOU NEED TO BE CALMER.

If you haven 't read even the very beginning of what is written about , then why are you speaking out aggressively ???

You said that one person spoke out aggressively.

I just answered you in a detailed explanation
that he just spoke out sharply because the author has not been credible in recent years !!!
And you started hitting on me and started slandering me !!! NOT GOOD !!!

The most important thing ! Have I ever said that I'm angry or hate ???
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT FRIEND???

I just made a detailed comment without insults and even more so without aggression !!!

But you started throwing yourself at me and accusing me of different things. eh:(

What are you mad at lol.
That's what I have to say! :)
+++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++
I am a bit puzzled. When was I ever aggressive towards you? I never said that you wished anyone harm, only a couple of questions, answering your question, pointing out the irony in one of your own statements and only that you seem to cater some anger towards me, because for some reason you are shouting in my face. And what expressions?

Perhaps you are new to this, but writing something in capital implies that you are shouting/demanding at someone's face. The only reason for this would be is, if you are angry at someone. If you want a point emphasized, without shouting, write it in bold, or italized or some other stylized manner.

I feel like what we have is a communication mishap. But lets see...

Also about
Or do you want to say people don't have the right to express their opinion.
Imo, this is one of the worst rhetorical questions (used by many; perhaps this type of thing is called something else). Because if you are asking this question against someone else's opinion, it will always backfire. Because the "people" part, unless the target isnt a person, applies to that someone as well, and unless you meant that, that person cant express their opnions, the question/statement looses all meaning. I personally never use this statement, and probably never will unless I am opressed for expressing my opinions. And in an online thread, pretty much every comment is an opinion or a fact or something of the same fashion.

Last edited:

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
[B]impossibleis7[/B]

If you think I was yelling at you because I typed a few words only in capital letters, then it's not so, but if you think otherwise, it's your business.:)

I am a bit puzzled. When was I ever aggressive towards you? I never said that you wished anyone harm, only a couple of questions, answering your question, pointing out the irony in one of your own statements and only that you seem to cater some anger towards me, because for some reason you are shouting in my face. And what expressions?
Now you have such words ↑

I was a little puzzled when I heard this from a person ↓

Since you quote my message, are you saying that you wish him and his people death and fear as well, like the other guy? Is that what you are saying? At the end you wish the store employee death?
So I said that you are aggressive towards the interlocutor !
When a person is calm, such phrases and comparisons are not as they should not be, and you said that I wish someone something bad, that's where I was puzzled.

Since I just gave an example of the relationship of the seller to the buyer and that's it.

Oh well, everything is fine there are misunderstandings in life where without it :) I don't take offense at anyone, anything happens. You just let's next time without such speeches OK :) someone else might have been offended or angry.

P.S -(This is just my opinion ;))
But the author of this game personally bothered me and his excuses, and after all, every year it gets worse and worse and there are no results.

Reactions: vessna

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
btw, someone who played v0.4.9.3a, can ya continue the game after the "Prison Break" quest? cause i have
"Failed to load img/pictures/MQ_13_Poster.png" cause there isn't one in pictures folder Sadge, do ya have the same problem?

btw, anyone knows what's the Virable for Breasts and Ass sizes?
hah, never mind, just copied the Cell2_KiraPoster.png or something named like that, and renamed it to the required tag... it worked... hahahhah

btw if someone needs Virables for attributes, and sizes to edit on SaveEditor for example:

Lust Virable#4
Charisma Virable#5
Intelect Virable#6
Fame Virable#7

Breasts Virable#12
no idea what virable defines Ass Size and body sizes

Reactions: Todka

impossibleis7

Sep 4, 2019
If you think I was yelling at you because I typed a few words only in capital letters, then it's not so, but if you think otherwise, it's your business.:)
Should be yours too. , read the 6th point. There are certain etiquettes you follow in doing almost anything. Online replies are no different.

So I said that you are aggressive towards the interlocutor !
When a person is calm, such phrases and comparisons are not as they should not be, and you said that I wish someone something bad, that's where I was puzzled.
There are question marks at the end of each of my sentences. Those are questions. Even rhetorical questions at that, because for any regular person the obvious answer to all these 3 questions are a resounding "No". And if your answer is "No" (I dont know because you havent give any), your example is not even related to the comment the other guy made.

If your comment/reply isnt related to anything I said, please dont quote it. If you wish to address me do it like this FavenXXX (username after @).

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Stop arguing and tell me if someone can contact Mulan on discord or idk, in other ways. Maybe a supporter can do that? Pretty please :)
dude you acting like you woke up from a long time induced sleep like those movies in space. good friend, I have news for you, after almost two years there is no truly relevant content of this game.
unfortunately

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
About the familiar style of coloring for the hairstyle :)

Vivarium_Dottie_Body.png 1cSZ8kXxNHHVkl08ItZb8euE0EO.jpg

The author probably sat for a whole year and came up with a character :) :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
on farm, i don't see any art scenes near to the entrance to the barns, do ya have the same problem? or it's just not implemented yet?

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
nah, i mean art the png files in img pictures... like Kira character or others (not icons in the text window) but artstyle, ya know, the screen "cutscenes" for example in gym when Kira are working out. . .
like these below. . .
I think it's overpainted DAZ renders.

Tcyborg

Jul 10, 2019
Is there a gallery mod for this game? Art is great but the constant walking and no scene replay in this game is a pain

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
Is there a gallery mod for this game? Art is great but the constant walking and no scene replay in this game is a pain
no scene replay in the game?
i see only one place where there was supposed to be some sort of scene, but there isn't one, in the vivarium, near the guy next to igloo, just before ya entering the farm, with the new characters, they added Rosie, Dottie. . .

yeah gallery mod could be nice idea to have, but could be better idea for check what parts of the game are actually complete

the most funny part is that, yup, Mulan have done what he said he will do, he just re-created the sizes of breasts, but not Kira's Breasts, (of course ya can change sizes by cheats, but they have the placeholder text on character, so not fully implemented i think) just in new and other npcs like Rosie, Dottie, and the last blonde one... added new guy at farm, that ya can se vision of Kira in his hands, some npc, that shows ya the preview of this exact vision, and nothing more,

Mosfilms sidequest is not even started,
the sidequest with Legion could have more quests,
and what's up with the toilets at the Gorky Park level? in v0.4.9.2 ya couldn't enter it in the daylight, in v04.9.3a ya can, isit some kind of new idea, for some new quests?

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes