cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
yeap, and with delay they update it, and not lost with feedback. So if u wanna give information u`ll find the way. And honestly in central and western part of country it`s not bad situation.
pretty good game, real nice art and also dev is always in touch not only in Patreon but in this site

dude i was refering to Slutcraft dev wtf xd
u even know the game or what

Last edited:

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Have yet to play the game, but im curious. At any point in the game is someone thrown out of a window? if not I am disappointed in the developer!

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Man, I have a weird relationship with this game...
I keep picking it up, starting a game, fumbling about trying to get some juicy content, and ending up stuck in a situation that seems to be going straight for the cliff's edge (as in, losing control over a lot of stuff, like when I went too deep in the bimbo territory).
It ends up frustrating me as I keep wondering what I should have done, drop the game for a moment, and when I pick it back up again I decide to start over...
Only to get into the same kind of situations again.

And yet I keep coming back to it, because I just love the game even if I never got that far in it because of my own damn mind. :KEK:

HyperV

Jun 19, 2018
What the heck, all of a sudden my saves are no longer working a day later after getting near the end of the current content.

Does transfering or copying and pasting files from a previous version of the game to a new one suddenly lock them?

Edit: Figured it out, and its a dumb rpgm thing. You have to make sure that you manually save a local copy of an rpg save slot before copying in your older saves in, other wise the game will fail to see a new save.

Last edited:

IncestGuy

Oct 26, 2017
So, I think I soft locked the game. :/

I need to get 15 rubles for the aug store (I'm at 10, so can't afford it yet). The only thing I noticed that can get me money is working at the diner, so I figured I'd go there to work it a few times to get the remaining amount. So, I head to the residential district, and when I go to enter it past the initial screen, I get a message saying "you can't go there yet" (or something along those lines). So, I tired going elsewhere.

I've gone to every other area and talked to every other NPC. I've repeatedly assaulted guards to get thrown in jail. When I do that, I sometimes get a scene on the train as I go to another area. It's a reflection hypnosis scene that just repeats itself each time. I've done all this several, yet I still can't enter the residential area.

Is there anyway to get back in, or do I simply have to restart the game from the beginning, and hope it doesn't happen again?

spikesagitta

Oct 18, 2020
So, I think I soft locked the game. :/

I need to get 15 rubles for the aug store (I'm at 10, so can't afford it yet). The only thing I noticed that can get me money is working at the diner, so I figured I'd go there to work it a few times to get the remaining amount. So, I head to the residential district, and when I go to enter it past the initial screen, I get a message saying "you can't go there yet" (or something along those lines). So, I tired going elsewhere.

I've gone to every other area and talked to every other NPC. I've repeatedly assaulted guards to get thrown in jail. When I do that, I sometimes get a scene on the train as I go to another area. It's a reflection hypnosis scene that just repeats itself each time. I've done all this several, yet I still can't enter the residential area.

Is there anyway to get back in, or do I simply have to restart the game from the beginning, and hope it doesn't happen again?
sound like a bug. you may need to restart the game.

do separate saves in case this happen again and you have a backup.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Right in the face of the dev ? Sheesh dude... :HideThePain:
well the site is meant to be a place to share the games with or withouth conscent of the dev. morally questionable, yes, but if dev doesnt share the game an user will do eventually

Last edited:
Reactions: FavenXXX

Night27

May 8, 2017
well the site is meant to be a place to share the games with or without consent of the dev. morally questionable, yes, but if dev doesn't share the game a user will do eventually
In most cases that is typically what happens, but do be aware that the Dev is a resident of the Ukraine and would rather people either use the older version or subscribe to patreon for most updated version as atm he is going to need the money. Honestly I can't argue with the Dev's reason either and given that it has been almost 5 months since the Dev last posted anything and the latest version has still not been posted here or anywhere else I would say that a lot of other people have listened to his request surprisingly enough and kept the version to themselves.

• Angry
Reactions: FavenXXX

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
In most cases that is typically what happens, but do be aware that the Dev is a resident of the Ukraine and would rather people either use the older version or subscribe to patreon for most updated version as atm he is going to need the money. Honestly I can't argue with the Dev's reason either and given that it has been almost 5 months since the Dev last posted anything and the latest version has still not been posted here or anywhere else I would say that a lot of other people have listened to his request surprisingly enough and kept the version to themselves.
Dev says that he is resident of ukraine. I am resident of mars. Due to mulans former lies, my claim is probably more trustworthy. To be fair i doubt any new version even exists, more than year old build should be considered finale.

silverpeen

Sep 13, 2020
Hey now the coomer.party had some updates in March

Also boobS

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
Hey now the coomer.party had some updates in March

Also boobS
exactly, check the dates, mate' march, and august 2021 ;)
yeah and he did the bigger boobs update, only for characters like Dottie and other "cows" on farm ;)

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes