cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
The dev is from Ukraine so not without justification tbh.
dude thats what we were talking about a few posts before. Slutcraft devs also ukranians and theyre not milking their patreons
also, people dont stop working bc of war! and is not like Mulan is getting bombed every morning and living in a shelter i mean cmon... thats not war nowadays (also considering he may not living in the eye of the storm, which, i honestly dont think so, for what i know the rest of the country is working pretty normal considering the context). the worst of war is over and this guy doesnt make any new content after 2 years dude. wtf xd
also if theres a personal campaing for he to milk money bc of war, thats Ok. but doesnt sharing any content in this site isnt gonna help since donating is a personal choice whatever the context is, furthermore considering this is a promotional site where he can get new patreons, its kinda dumb hide your project for so long after making any progress. new users and potential patreons gonna (and will do) think this is over for sure. So, stupid movement there.
Returning to the Slutcraft case, or any other, what u can do, and its pretty reasonable. is to update in Patreon and few weeks after, make it public. And thats bc the hype (and posibilities to attract new patreons) is only the first week after the realase. And every dev knows that. So, if you hide your project for so long (and if you the dev, ur in your total right to do so) its bc some personal choice based in your intrest in this site (maybe dont like users, mods, what this site represent), no more. Dont make any excuse out of that, pls :)
If you think im totally wrong, then prove me wrong. And tell me why the most popular (financially and among users here), are the ones that make the update public at some point and also have some contact with players/users.
Then again, if u want to hide in shadows, thats cool, u in your right, but dont make external excuses bc your personal choice

Reactions: FavenXXX

xatcat

May 15, 2021
mulan hasn't given any update since long before the war. we counted numbers a while back; he was making about 2000 USD per month on Patreon.

working 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, 4 weeks per month, used to make me maybe 1600 USD. that was hard work. Mulan has provided literally nothing and made more in a country where people make less than half of this on average.

if he even worked 4 hours a week, that's 16 hours per month, he'd have something to show for it. but no one's doing any work. which is why this project is finally abandoned. everyone has the right to be disappointed and feel scammed, but tbh everyone was able to see it and im surprised anyone continued to support him.

i hate to say it but the war was a convenient excuse to use to not work while still receiving phat $$$. RIP the dream is dead.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Damn the amount of people tossing the war aside like it's unconsequential really show how much you know nothing about what it does to people, huh... I'd be ready to bet most of you are american, what with their country being sending troops non-stop in the middle-east for the better par of the last who knows how many decades at this point... War is such a faraway thing for you that you consider it having absolutelly no bearing whatsoever.
But jumping on a dev calling scammer makes you feel soooooo much higher and mighter... :HideThePain:

You're on a pirate website. Stop acting like you have any fucking moral high ground. :FacePalm:

Also just because the war hasn't been going on for two years doesn't mean anything. You decided you knew the dev was a scammer from day one, yet you know nothing about them. This game has far more, and better quality, content than 95% of the scammy cashgrab we see everyday, but that's this one you attack ? The one that actually had work put into ? :WaitWhat:

For all we know, Fresh Mulan had personal issues before the war. And when you have no clue what your country might end up like from some nutcase dictator deciding your whole population should be wiped out ? Yeah, that definitely has absolutely no consequences on a person's mental state. You'll just keep on living your life like nothing's happening. Because nothing IS happening, after all. It's just a war. It's no biggie, right ? :KEK:

You people are fucking disgusting.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Damn the amount of people tossing the war aside like it's unconsequential really show how much you know nothing about what it does to people, huh... I'd be ready to bet most of you are american, what with their country being sending troops non-stop in the middle-east for the better par of the last who knows how many decades at this point... War is such a faraway thing for you that you consider it having absolutelly no bearing whatsoever.
But jumping on a dev calling scammer makes you feel soooooo much higher and mighter... :HideThePain:

You're on a pirate website. Stop acting like you have any fucking moral high ground. :FacePalm:

Also just because the war hasn't been going on for two years doesn't mean anything. You decided you knew the dev was a scammer from day one, yet you know nothing about them. This game has far more, and better quality, content than 95% of the scammy cashgrab we see everyday, but that's this one you attack ? The one that actually had work put into ? :WaitWhat:

For all we know, Fresh Mulan had personal issues before the war. And when you have no clue what your country might end up like from some nutcase dictator deciding your whole population should be wiped out ? Yeah, that definitely has absolutely no consequences on a person's mental state. You'll just keep on living your life like nothing's happening. Because nothing IS happening, after all. It's just a war. It's no biggie, right ? :KEK:

You people are fucking disgusting.
Sorry, but this is no excuse to collect monthly money without delivering anything. If the dev can't work, he should stop collecting the money. I understand that you like the game, but defending bad practices is not a good way. This is for any project or dev. It's for things like this that we have so many fat devs that just scam their patrons.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Sorry, but this is no excuse to collect monthly money without delivering anything. If the dev can't work, he should stop collecting the money. I understand that you like the game, but defending bad practices is not a good way. This is for any project or dev. It's for things like this that we have so many fat devs that just scam their patrons.
I'm not saying it's not dodgy. But going all the way to say the dev was scamming people all along is the biggest bullshit imaginable with the amount of work that went into the game so far. If Frehs Mulan had wanted to scam people from the start like some imply (or outright say out loud), they wouldn't have put a tenth of the efforts that went into the game.

• Angry
Reactions: FavenXXX

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
I'm not saying it's not dodgy. But going all the way to say the dev was scamming people all along is the biggest bullshit imaginable with the amount of work that went into the game so far. If Frehs Mulan had wanted to scam people from the start like some imply (or outright say out loud), they wouldn't have put a tenth of the efforts that went into the game.
He did nothing last 16 months. He shown nothing but 3 pictures.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes