FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I stopped following this game
(There were too many excuses from the author of the game and there were many delays over the years.)
So I do not know what exactly was added to this version.

Defenestration 0.4.9.3a

edogawa

Aug 29, 2019
So got a bug where her torso is entirely nude and stuck as the original model even after changing clothes or sizes, anyone got a fix?

shadow415

Oct 14, 2019
with a bit of luck, the patrons will open their eyes in the short term. a few good dollars have already been lost in the Patreon account. what a shame, this was a good game
I have a conspiracy theory that this person is not the same Mulan that initially made the game. The first part of the game is just so different and so well made. Than this guy takes over and he has no idea how to continue making the game so spent years on just the gym and farm and rework. He either bought the account off the original Mulan or the initial game was Mulan stealing someone else's ideas.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
The author is not the first year (He comes up with various excuses, a long absence of normal news about the update and long delays in the release of new updates, the lack of continuation of the plot, the author only did what he came up with excuses (Oh, I'll add more breast size) (And in this update I'll add more body improvements for GG) (I decided to postpone the new update and now I will improve the quality) haha, the improver has already fucked up the BEST, SO I DIDN'T COME UP WITH NEW EXCUSES, BUT DID THE CONTINUATION OF THE GAME!!! But why should the author do something if he is being held even for the fact that he will not do anything ! :)

(The more you praise the better the author's words will be) - To hold and praise for the fact that the author has not done anything for the first year to continue the game , but there are more and more delays in updates and updates anyway and anyway!

The author came up with the last one (I will make some new NPCs and make improvements for them as much as possible so that the players can choose for themselves how they like to see these several NPCs)
-- Ha-ha-ha-ha, this is the author of an interesting idea, I wonder what else will happen (IT's NOT INTERESTING THE AUTHOR DOES NOT CARE AT ALL ABOUT EVERYONE WITH SUCH IDEAS) Ask why this is so?! The answer is simple (With such ideas there is nothing interesting and there can not be !!!) The author adds a lot of suggestions, it's good (NO, IT's NOT GOOD) The author is just deceiving his audience because the game needs all this and the author is trying and working on the game - the author is just pretending to work and not the work itself. (Oh, you're just talking and you didn't give an answer 100% there will be such a thought haha When the author is such a person like this in one word and you won't say haha and the author has already come with his excuses)
The answer is why improvements are unnecessary for the game (At least as the author does, improvements only interfere)
Answer:
The author himself used to say 100 times that we have a game about the plot and not about the improvement of mods !
(And it's not the first year that he's only been making improvements and improvements for GG and still improvements for other NPCs) The author has abandoned the continuation of the plot of the game!!! (Improvements for NPCs are a new idea of the author) - And again there is no plot and therefore no continuation of the game. According to normal, the author does not want to work, so he thought up improvements for GG and NPCS, the author just adds all sorts of improvements and these improvements are not tied to the game (Oh, then the author will add and make a link to the plot) HAHAHA, they do it right away and not later!!!

The author says the game is about the plot and not about fashion
(But the AUTHOR does not make a plot, but mods :))
The author says that there will be a new update soon
(But then there 's nothing else ! No news, no updates!)

In recent years, the author has not made a game, but only mods, and the development of the game has been selected! What's interesting (New improvements and a lot of different sizes of tits, but not suezhet)

I'm SORRY that there is so much text I would like to be shorter, but
I wanted to express an opinion.

This GAME is dead !!! The game now is Frankenstein !!!

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
There is much easier explanation of why mulan dropped it. Now its both hard to take money from patreon in russia and ruble is to strong, making 2k not that big of a sum to live in moscow or spb.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
150k rubles is one of the top salaries in pooRussia, i think 4% of poorussians if not less make this salary. You either need to have important and rare abilities and knowledge or be corrupted.
Renting flat 80m2 in Moscow is around 80k month. And that is on outskirts.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Isnt the guy from Ukraine?

View attachment 1921727
He hasn't been doing the continuation of the game for many years, but only does what he doesn't do !!!
And he takes money but does not give updates to the game !
+ There are not even regular news updates. There is more and more money , but there are NO results !!!
Improvements haha 2,000 different improvements
and 1-2 minutes of the game since there is no plot to watch is not started!rv
(Joke :) There are no 2,000 improvements :))

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes