XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
That is the problem with the whole "support a project" system. if all crowdfunding platforms were legit - they would only have "pay per update" systems.
That's not how this works.

Patreon is a reference to patron, meaning supporter. The idea is you donate to an artist so they have the opportunity to create art. Does this break down a little? Yeah, the donation tier system makes it feel like you are buying something, but in the end you are really donating to get a project done.

Don't like the pace of the project? Then don't donate. Especially if the project has been effectively abandoned.

Reactions: xatcat

reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018
That's not how this works.

Patreon is a reference to patron, meaning supporter. The idea is you donate to an artist so they have the opportunity to create art. Does this break down a little? Yeah, the donation tier system makes it feel like you are buying something, but in the end you are really donating to get a project done.

Don't like the pace of the project? Then don't donate. Especially if the project has been effectively abandoned.
What are u talking about, man? We don't say any word about Patreon. Right here we see abandoned project without any single update for long time. This is reason for "abandoned" tag, not about donation or something.

Last edited:

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
This game should receive the "abandoned" tag until patches come in a timely, reasonable manner.
What are u talking about, man? We don't say any word about Patreon. Right here we see abonded project without any single update for long time. This is reason for "abonded" tag, not about donation or something.
I filed several reports to the f95 moderators and each time the abandonned tag was denied.
Mulan plays the scam game and gets massive support from the f95 community.
Read betwen the lines...
P.S. Some here are genuinely convinced that a STATUS REPORT is an actuall PHYSICAL UPDATE for which they are paying and worth the paid sum...

michelazzo

Jun 4, 2020
I repeat what I said more than one year ago.
I started playing this game probably 3 years ago; at the time the whole "cinema studios" quest was working. This is the only game that in 3 years actually LOST content instead of gaining.
It was a funny and entertaining game which I considered supporting but soon it was evident that the developer had other interests than progressing it.

Last edited:

Alsaeroci

Aug 5, 2020
What's wrong with the mods? Do they simp for mulan? This game has every good reason to get an abandoned tag, and the only thing stopping this game from being so is an assistance of the mods in keeping mulan milking his simps. Nothing will drastically change unless something drastic is done. There is literally no reason why this game should not be abandoned.

Reactions: thegrindisreal

xirirec

Feb 18, 2022
Why y'all so invested in a tag? Fo real, what's an abandoned tag gonna do? All of ya are still gonna comment here all the same and it won't make the next update come faster.

Alsaeroci

Aug 5, 2020
Why y'all so invested in a tag? Fo real, what's an abandoned tag gonna do? All of ya are still gonna comment here all the same and it won't make the next update come faster.
Games that don't progress are basically abandoned. Why does this tag even exist if it is not used properly. You don't make laws to get people to break them, but to follow them. If this game receives an abandoned tag, then less people will be interested in suppoting this, because there's no sense to support dead project, which it is at the moment. Anyway this tag won't last forever, if mulan decides to proceed development, but until that, this game in fact is dead which means it's corruption because mods condone scam.

undeadpanpan

Apr 15, 2021
i think it does need the tag it has been a year 1 month and 11 days since the last update so yeah just keep reporting the main post until it gets the tag

xirirec

Feb 18, 2022
Games that don't progress are basically abandoned. Why does this tag even exist if it is not used properly. You don't make laws to get people to break them, but to follow them. If this game receives an abandoned tag, then less people will be interested in suppoting this, because there's no sense to support dead project, which it is at the moment. Anyway this tag won't last forever, if mulan decides to proceed development, but until that, this game in fact is dead which means it's corruption because mods condone scam.
I know what the tag means mate, just wonderin why all you mf care so much

• Angry
Reactions: Kalissa

xirirec

Feb 18, 2022
My guess on the logic of the desire for the tag to be applied to the thread is that, it would pressure Mulan into releasing an update due to less traffic along with the smaller potential revenue that comes with it. But hey this is just a guess.
Haha, yeah that ain't gonna work. Shit plan if ya ask me

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes